Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 59503
-
01-17-23 22:49 #51238Regular Member

Posts: 20Yuki dooky
Total let down at Yuki. I read your good reviews and your bad reviews. Had a company meeting and was staying across the street. After our dinner, I walked over. Saw a monger walking out who looked spooked. Went in, pretty Asian girl greets me and says $80 for half. I paid the fee on my cc. I know, I know but I just do it sometimes. As she's swiping the card she says "4 hands, 1 . 2" I said ok. Go into room and they come in- one younger and one older. They give me a meh rub for like 15 min then asked me to flip.
So I asked- how much for both to toot on my little tootsie roll. The older one said 2 each. I almost had a heart attack laughing so hard. We negotiated down to uncovered for 2 total so all in I was in for 2. 9 at this point. They tried to trick me! Just like another guy said, they faked the deed. One was blocking my view. So I told them to move. They hesitated. I got up and told them to do it while I watch. They didn't. They said "no condo, no can do". So I said ok please refund me. They said hold up. The young one comes in with a piece of Saran Wrap. I swear to god. Like in my moms kitchen Saran Wrap. Again, faking it.
They could tell I was getting pissed so I said no more. Stop. Give me refund now. And they did. The hot mamasan said I give massage, what happen? I said exactly what I just told you fellas- bait and switch and I'm not falling for it. She refunded my card, gave me a receipt and I was on my way.
-
01-17-23 17:44 #51237Senior Member

Posts: 76Ditto
I went there as well, only 2 people, that girl and a young guy.
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
I opted just for a foot massage but could tell this is a legit place, got a card for $10 off if retuning within a month.
Good service and would repeat for foot or legit massage.
-
01-17-23 15:50 #51236Senior Member

Posts: 104New Top Foot
New place opened in east Cobb. In with Leslie pool supply, Johnson ferry and Roswell rd. Walked in and was greeted by thin young lady. Offered an oil or no oil massage. The no oil was done in a foot massage chair. , oil it is. Got an hour of good deep tissue massage. But everything was covered and I mean covered. If she wasn't rubbing it, the sheet was over it. No teasing what so ever. Hot stones and a good hot towel wipe down and done. 70 for the hr and 30 for the extra effort for deep tissue. On the fence about returning, legit regular similar in cost and already knows my spots, and my happy girl does as well. Although as I was leaving, another patron walked in, and walked right back out. Maybe wanting someone specific. Idk. The girl was cute and pleasant.
-
01-17-23 15:08 #51235Senior Member

Posts: 26Mlk
Attempted a 10:30 am visit to T+ on MLK day. Light was off, I called, mamasan said open at 11, no girl yet. Make your own conclusions. I made mine and continued on my way.
Popped up at Royal Doraville. It was first time and told them I was last there before covid when asked, many times. Good TS, lotioned rub and a very interesting CBJ, for a rate I said I used to get. Didn't get name, but short, firm butt. Decent tits for a mature lady.
-
01-17-23 12:06 #51234Senior Member

Posts: 747Sophia
Sophia has her good days and occasionally a few not so good days. Like many of these girls she warms up to repeat visitors and good tips. No mystery with her.
Originally Posted by CastingLures
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 20:43 #51233Senior Member

Posts: 315Essential spa
Has anyone been here. Seems sketchy. Call and they said walk-in is ok. I pull up and they said to come back And close the door on me.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...burn-ga-173705#review-1766647.
-
01-16-23 13:43 #51232Senior Member

Posts: 289Massage Legend Monica
Had a rough week and decided a massage would be just the thing to ease away some worries. I could ahead and got an appointment with Monica. Monica is an attractive, very short woman probably mid-thirties. She is friendly and will be as talkative as you like, though her English is merely adequate.
We went to a room and she told me to get comfortable. I did and a few minutes later she came in. She asked what kind of pressure I liked and I opted for medium-hard. Monica is one of the few masseuses I have encountered in town that can actually do a decent massage. She uses a lot of pressure where she finds knots and constantly checks if her pressure is OK. The work she did on my back and shoulders had me moaning.
When she moved to my legs is when the teasing began. And, let me tell you this girl can tease! She would do circles on my ass and let her fingers trail through the crack. Then when she worked my legs, she would slip a few fingers across the boys. Soon she was massaging the boys with her whole hand, cupping them and lightly squeezing them while she tickled the taint with a finger and brushed past the backdoor.
On the flip she worked the boys some more before working my now straining shaft. But, that wasn't all, as she expertly worked the pole she also slipped a finger under neath and teased the back door some more. When the stimulation became too much for me she sensed it and just as I exploded inserted her finger just barely in. I think my cum hit the ceiling!
Afterwards she cleaned me up with a hot towel and a went on my merry way. . 7 to house and. 7 to her.
Q1.
-
01-16-23 12:18 #51231Senior Member

Posts: 351Thanks. Yeah, it was Care massage. That I got suckered is sad because I posted pretty much the same damn thing back in Sept. This is what happens when I'm out of the game for long stretches at a time AND don't rtff before dipping back in.
Originally Posted by ReffingMan94
[View Original Post]
Ducked into mini within the past year and regretted it, so will probably avoid until reports improve. Ease might be worth a shot, or even Kaina which I've somehow never made it to.
Stay safe fellas.
-
01-16-23 09:40 #51230Senior Member

Posts: 104Jasmine. Cumberland
Went to Jasmine a week go.
Ended up with Lisa, nice looking, late 30's, early 40's maybe.
Massage was OK. Nothing special with no teasing at all. On the flip she went for the promary target. No UTC, a little OTC, top and bottom. I don't think she was excited about it, though.
6 / . 6 out the door. Hoping it will lead to better service next time.
Went be a couple of days prior and the was a younger, thin cutie, but they were busy and she said it would be 30 minutes. No a big fan of waiting, so I bailed that trip.
-
01-16-23 08:47 #51229Senior Member

Posts: 118Visiting. Any recommendations
I will back in the Atlanta area to attend a training class on Tuesday. It's been a while since I visited a spa because I had found a regular girl who massaged on outcalls in the area. Alas, some Prince Charming has proposed to her so she is not an option any longer. I've looked back through the reviews trying to find a decent place so please don't think I haven't researched. I would offer to trade information on South Georgia but unfortunately the Valdosta / Tifton area is as dry as a red clay road in the middle of August. I can forward info on a couple of good providers in Albany but nothing much about c / kamps. Don't know if there any places that will provide FS on a first visit. My experience has always been that it takes one or two to get them warmed up to you. I won't be there long enough to manage that. From checking posts, it seems Lilly or Massage Legend may be my best bet. I've been to ML before but it's a pretty good while since my last visit. However I'll be staying in the Decatur / Druid Hills area thanks to an office manager who booked hotels without knowing the general area so I don't want to stray too far from there in company vehicle. If anyone is willing to provide some insight, it would be greatly appreciated. PM is okay if that works better. I do travel through Florida quite a bit now with work and can point toward some great options in the Orlando area. TIA and stay safe mongers.
-
01-15-23 22:31 #51228Senior Member

Posts: 65Milk Massage
Well I was in Orlando and had a chance to try MM. To all my Atl mongers, this guy isn't lying. It's just not fair how much better those guys have it down there than we do. Imagine going to Ivy and one of those girls giving you a rimjob. It's almost worth a trip just to visit their AMPs while service like this still lasts.
Originally Posted by Curious44
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 17:13 #51227Senior Member

Posts: 81Sophia at massage angel
Pretty face, nice enough tits and very very friendly. She tries to be expensive but damn she can act like a girlfriend and took care of me. Only one visit so she said hand only. Looked familiar but she said ma was her only massage spot in georgia. These ladies lie though.
Originally Posted by CookiesMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 16:57 #51226Senior Member

Posts: 81Damn. She had good dt game and was a bit of a cum freak. Liked to watch me shoot.
Originally Posted by PaulW
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 13:17 #51225Senior Member

Posts: 4061Mei Mei you're not missing much. There is (maybe now was) a woman there who looks mid 30 but a bean pole with the matching body. Other than that you got your typical older women with average Asian bodies.
Originally Posted by CookiesMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 10:51 #51224Senior Member

Posts: 130Mei Mei and Massage Angel
I was planning toftt and visit Mei Mei (near ball park) and Massage Angel (Roswell). I tried rtff but couldn't find anything. The last time I visited MA was when Alinda was there, but I know she has been out of the country. If you guys have any info that would could keep me from wasting time let me know. Otherwise I will visit this week and report back.










Reply With Quote






