Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 13065
-
01-17-23 21:35 #8175Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Not me
I can assure you that I did not write that Yelp review.
Originally Posted by Avocat
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 21:10 #8174Senior Member

Posts: 61Elevate Spa
Haven't seen a report here for Elevate Spa (they advertise on Bedpage) so thought I'd add one.
Location is at a strip mall in Burbank, high visibility. You're going to the second floor of the building, and the walkway is on the front. You'll see any clients going in and out (saw one going in and out in the span I was there) so if privacy is a concern, maybe skip this spot.
The room I got was tiny tiny. Barely enough for 2 people and the table. The table itself felt cheap. Barely any padding. It was the kind with the hole through the table, so feet hang off the edge. There was no door. It was kind of an accordion style barrier, so you're hearing everything happening outside. Even though they had good music, it was hard to get into it with that fact.
Girl I pulled didn't match the photos in the slightest. I picked a skinny white girl from the photos, and was a shorter thick Latina (fine if you like that, I just happen to like skinny white girls.) I know the photos never match with these places, but damn at least get the ethnicity right LOL.
Massage itself was decent. Lots of teasing and light grazing with nails all over. The flip was in the 69 position, but she noted that FOV was extra. I passed.
Overall, I don't think I'll repeat. It's about 50/50 location and masseuse.
I know Temple of Bliss gets a lot of hate here due to lack of menu / price, but I'm a fan due to knowing what the masseuse is going to look like and the privacy / cleanliness of the place. Basically, I know what I'm getting every time. Angels of Touch is solid as well, same concept as ToB minus the tantra stuff (if you're not into that) with a more open menu. Girls are same girls in the photos. I've gotten free FS from the hottest girl there because we vibed that well (she's no longer there, sad to say. We started to hang out outside of the hobby, went to the Pride festival and such. She didn't want to do this line of work for long, and with how hot she was, I'm sure she picked up a sugar daddy pretty quickly.).
Anyway. If anyone has leads on more reliable providers (preferably hot skinny white girls), shoot me a PM.
-
01-17-23 15:54 #8173Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Wrong forum wrong locaion
The few MPs near LAX are old grandmas. They do not even hold themselves out as hot young Asians.
Originally Posted by Curious44
[View Original Post]
If you want hot young Asians, there is a forum down below with guys who regularly fuck hot young Asians. Note that these girls are over 40.
-
01-17-23 12:08 #8172Regular Member

Posts: 7Yep Zen spa & bathhouse. Marina del Rey.
Originally Posted by Illini333
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 11:30 #8171Senior Member

Posts: 81Visiting
I will be in LA in February and staying near LAX. Is there a good AMP where I can get FS with the hot young Asians? I'm used to Florida parlors that are awesome. Thanks.
-
01-17-23 10:53 #8170Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Heist
There is the Zen suites in marina del rey that is a classic monger exploitation place, on Washington across for the only open C & O, just near thatcher.
Originally Posted by Illini333
[View Original Post]
They have jacuzzis in the room, but just to get the girl in is probably 250 base and then the girl wants like 200 to dipsy doodle your kanoodle.
I myself stay away from the place due to LEO.
-
01-17-23 10:04 #8169Senior Member

Posts: 446Jacuzzis
Any massage places that have jacuzzis where you and the girl can get in before the massage?
-
01-16-23 21:55 #8168Senior Member

Posts: 55I like the Wharf's Yelp reviews!
I love your prose. For spas, I check out Yelp. If there is a reference to something dirty, rude or amiss then I know it is a legit HE or more. Wharf passes the test. I saw a guy who wrote on Yelp:
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
"The woman who gave me a message, her name is "seven," attempted to provide me with a happy ending. After trying to grab my crotch on multiple occasions, I declined, making Seven mad. When denying the extra service, she stormed out of the room & demanded a tip on top of what I had already paid. When I told her I was not going to tip, She became more enraged and started shouting foul things in Chinese".
I get turned on by foul mouthed shouting in Chinese!
-
01-16-23 21:20 #8167Regular Member

Posts: 5Is there a Haven in SM?
Originally Posted by CalValencia
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 00:16 #8166Senior Member

Posts: 63Same walk-in experience in Santa Ana. I was going more for Latina but got a cute Vietnamese chick. The experience is like a spot on Santa Monica but much nicer building and higher prices. I prefer the SM location but will swing by if I am back in Orange County.
Originally Posted by MindTheGap
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 10:50 #8165Senior Member

Posts: 300OMG how amazing would that be if it was the same labor pool.
Originally Posted by RudyRude
[View Original Post]
But let me burst your bubble. It has 280 reviews and 4. 5 stars on Yelp.
Sorry.
-
01-14-23 00:06 #8164Senior Member

Posts: 26Anyone try Aqua Thai in Westwood blvd?
I was having lunch at emporium Thai next door and all the waitresses were pretty hot. I know there's a Thai massage place next door and I was thinking they're probably the same owner with the waitresses also doing massage next door.
Anyone have any intel on aqua Thai?
-
01-13-23 16:33 #8163Senior Member

Posts: 86This is my go to in that area. Chinatown (close). Not a FS spot, but definitely ok with roaming, HJ, and PM. The massage is usually decent as well.
Originally Posted by RockNRoll72
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ngeles-ca-9177#rubmaps.
-
01-13-23 14:39 #8162Senior Member

Posts: 290Downtown Spots Near Little Tokyo to Check Out?
I know Little Tokyo itself if is a dead zone unless you're looking for a legit massage. But is there anywhere near by worth checking out?
- RnR.
-
01-13-23 11:14 #8161Senior Member

Posts: 250The ones being discussed in the Korean Agency BB thread on here.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





