Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7228
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in the NNJ / Manhattan area and she has always intrigued me, seems like a lot of fun, very open minded.

    Knew that she was good with BBFS / CIP / CIA from a few people who have seen her, now see her posting about she is safe or safe practices enforced, etc.

    Never seen her do that before. Is she not doing BBFS anymore for the guys who know and have seen her lately?

    If she is not I would like to know as that would take her off my list of who I really want to see.

    TIA.
    Thanks for all who replied on this, seems like she is backing off, reminds me of other ladies who offered it at first then became popular and stopped, except for.

    A handful of longtime clients.

    If Greek and / or BBFS are off the table or a maybe I will probably not waste my time or money then. Too much money to take a chance on seeing someone.

    Who is playing games with her service options.

    If anyone has anything else to add about Madalynn Moon Zombie please pm me.

    Or anyone else that may interest me in the area I would appreciate it.

  2. #7227
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I misremembered, it was 360 not 300. I know for sure the standard rate was less then 400 and the BBFS / cip was definitely 100 extra, which was the normal upcharge seemingly everywhere. And this was less then a year ago. Which is why I don't hobby as much anymore.
    I get you browski but I like to treat myself every so often. I like beautiful face, the way she screams, and since she doesn't work much I take advantage of when she's on the clock.

  3. #7226
    Quote Originally Posted by CountFuckUla  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys for getting the 411 on bb.

    She was just in NYC with her new rate, but as theassteam said, she posted something on twitter making it sound like something just happened and she wouldn't be back again for a long while.
    And if BBFS is now YMMV, it's a catch 22 now. If she does indeed still do it with people she's comfortable with, that person can't really go spread the news that she's still doing it otherwise he risks ruining it for himself and everyone else again. I still might see her, simply because it's been too damn long since I've had a session, BBFS or not, where I really had a good time and walked out feeling I got my moneys worth. Based on her reviews she might be able to give me that, and I'll just cross my fingers for any extras. Although I am really kicking myself for not seeing her sooner, especially when she was doing doubles with Gina.

  4. #7225
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    She was just in NYC last week, but I remember reading on her twitter a few months ago she had a bad experience at a hotel, I think she was saying that the hotel manager or employee kind of knew what she was up to and was walking in and demanding a freebie or something to that effect. Can't say I blame her for being creeped out.
    Thanks guys for getting the 411 on bb.

    She was just in NYC with her new rate, but as theassteam said, she posted something on twitter making it sound like something just happened and she wouldn't be back again for a long while.

  5. #7224
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleficant  [View Original Post]
    She gave me the same answer about the CIP but I have a feeling she'll change her mind when you ask her again once face to face with her. She just charges too much for my taste and I don't want to go to no jersey. Can find hotter younger chicks for way less in manhattan.
    She was just in NYC last week, but I remember reading on her twitter a few months ago she had a bad experience at a hotel, I think she was saying that the hotel manager or employee kind of knew what she was up to and was walking in and demanding a freebie or something to that effect. Can't say I blame her for being creeped out.

  6. #7223

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and asked what the pse option included and it was basically hard face fkng hair pulling slapping, rough play. Not into that personally especially for an extra hundred. I then asked if it still includes BBFS and greek and she said not anymore because too many people have spread the word. So it's really hard to tell if she's a strict no or if it might be a YMMV thing.
    She gave me the same answer about the CIP but I have a feeling she'll change her mind when you ask her again once face to face with her. She just charges too much for my taste and I don't want to go to no jersey. Can find hotter younger chicks for way less in manhattan.

  7. #7222

    Madelynn

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her and asked what the pse option included and it was basically hard face fkng hair pulling slapping, rough play. Not into that personally especially for an extra hundred. I then asked if it still includes BBFS and greek and she said not anymore because too many people have spread the word. So it's really hard to tell if she's a strict no or if it might be a YMMV thing.
    According to her twitter, she's not coming back to NYC anytime soon. She's pretty tight lipped on the reasons why.

  8. #7221
    Quote Originally Posted by CountFuckUla  [View Original Post]
    Like joe said, I would just contact her. She did say on twitter that her new website will explain the difference with the new PSE rates but till its up just to contact her. She did just do a scene for facialabuse and I think she's saying that those type of "rougher" appts are available (pse) but would require a higher donation and "safety" enforced. Guessing BB is available but doesn't want to say it's available to any and everyone. Jmo.
    I contacted her and asked what the pse option included and it was basically hard face fkng hair pulling slapping, rough play. Not into that personally especially for an extra hundred. I then asked if it still includes BBFS and greek and she said not anymore because too many people have spread the word. So it's really hard to tell if she's a strict no or if it might be a YMMV thing.

  9. #7220
    Quote Originally Posted by JavLoverNyc  [View Original Post]
    Let me clarify some things. Aya was never 300, she started off at PP and was 360 https://www.pleasure-palace.club/akina . I agree that prices are high but with some I'll pay sticker price and others I won't bother. It all depends on who I like and I like Aya a lot.
    Ok so I misremembered, it was 360 not 300. I know for sure the standard rate was less then 400 and the BBFS / cip was definitely 100 extra, which was the normal upcharge seemingly everywhere. And this was less then a year ago. Which is why I don't hobby as much anymore.

  10. #7219
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Jesus, 600 for the hr with BBFS / cip? I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but damn these prices are out of control. I saw her last year for 3+100 for BBFS / cip at whatever place she was working (probably the same place but these Asian spots -and girls- all change their names so damn much it's hard to keep track) the funny thing that I remember was I had booked the appointment with Aya but when I got there I was taken into a room by some other cute girl who was really enthusiastic and cute, I had never seen Aya before so I just figured they used fake pics, and since this girl was cute and already had her clothes off, tongue down my throat and hand on my junk, I just went with it no complaints, when 2 minutes later the mamasan knocks on the door saying sorry, you booked with Aya, we give you wrong girl. I tried to say no it's ok, I'm fine with this girl (her name was Alice) but she said no Aya stayed for your appointment so you have to see her. Aya was fine, but I definitely wish I had stayed with Alice especially since she left a few weeks later and I haven't found her anywhere (unless she's under a different name somewhere else).
    Let me clarify some things. Aya was never 300, she started off at PP and was 360 https://www.pleasure-palace.club/akina . I agree that prices are high but with some I'll pay sticker price and others I won't bother. It all depends on who I like and I like Aya a lot.

  11. #7218
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in the NNJ / Manhattan area and she has always intrigued me, seems like a lot of fun, very open minded.

    Knew that she was good with BBFS / CIP / CIA from a few people who have seen her, now see her posting about she is safe or safe practices enforced, etc.

    Never seen her do that before. Is she not doing BBFS anymore for the guys who know and have seen her lately?

    If she is not I would like to know as that would take her off my list of who I really want to see.

    TIA.
    Not anymore my man! She's a professional now in the industry.

  12. #7217
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    I would say just text her and ask for details on the pse. A few months ago when I was trying to set something up I was texting her back and forth and she answered all my questions. She was game for pretty much most things you would want in a pse session and depending on the day or how much in advance, greek as well. The only thing I remember her saying no to was fingering, due to recent surgery in the area. I ultimately wasn't able to see her because of my schedule, but she is still on my to do list. Of course just a few months ago she was asking for 400 for pse and now according to her twitter it's 500, so I missed the boat on that, but the fact she is still even mentioning a pse option makes me think it's still on the table, so I would just ask her. And report back when you find out!
    Like joe said, I would just contact her. She did say on twitter that her new website will explain the difference with the new PSE rates but till its up just to contact her. She did just do a scene for facialabuse and I think she's saying that those type of "rougher" appts are available (pse) but would require a higher donation and "safety" enforced. Guessing BB is available but doesn't want to say it's available to any and everyone. Jmo.

  13. #7216
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in the NNJ / Manhattan area and she has always intrigued me, seems like a lot of fun, very open minded.

    Knew that she was good with BBFS / CIP / CIA from a few people who have seen her, now see her posting about she is safe or safe practices enforced, etc.

    Never seen her do that before. Is she not doing BBFS anymore for the guys who know and have seen her lately?

    If she is not I would like to know as that would take her off my list of who I really want to see.

    TIA.
    I would say just text her and ask for details on the pse. A few months ago when I was trying to set something up I was texting her back and forth and she answered all my questions. She was game for pretty much most things you would want in a pse session and depending on the day or how much in advance, greek as well. The only thing I remember her saying no to was fingering, due to recent surgery in the area. I ultimately wasn't able to see her because of my schedule, but she is still on my to do list. Of course just a few months ago she was asking for 400 for pse and now according to her twitter it's 500, so I missed the boat on that, but the fact she is still even mentioning a pse option makes me think it's still on the table, so I would just ask her. And report back when you find out!

  14. #7215

    Madalynn Moon Zombie

    Going to be in the NNJ / Manhattan area and she has always intrigued me, seems like a lot of fun, very open minded.

    Knew that she was good with BBFS / CIP / CIA from a few people who have seen her, now see her posting about she is safe or safe practices enforced, etc.

    Never seen her do that before. Is she not doing BBFS anymore for the guys who know and have seen her lately?

    If she is not I would like to know as that would take her off my list of who I really want to see.

    TIA.

  15. #7214
    Quote Originally Posted by Awsomeme  [View Original Post]
    Had a DM asking about Metrogirls.

    I can confirm that Yuri, Dana and Jamie offer BBFS / CIP. Don't know about Ashley or Michelle. Remember some reviews on Michelle that point to hard no.

    Yuri, my absolute favorite here. Seen her probably 6 times, BBFS / CIP on each. Love the squirting, love the deepthroat / facefucking (can be a little toothy if girthy), very passionate kissing with a lot of tongue.

    Dana, seen her twice when Yuri was on vacation last month, both BBFS / CIP. Really love her tits, she's seems to like them played with. Responsive to sucking / light biting, can also deepthroat. But I think Yuri can take mine deeper and for longer.

    Jamie, saw her once, she's not on the schedule for the last 2 weeks or so, BBFS / CIP. If anyone knows if she went to a different spot let us know.

    She's a little wild petite fire cracker. On the first nut I was on top in miss, when I picked up the pace and said I was cumming she pulled me in all the way and almost yelled for me to cum deep in her. Her cg was in the top 5 cg rides I've had. Squatting cg locked my finger with her to hold her upright at the right spot. And she bounced like the energizer bunny for a while. Most girls get tired of the squatting to quick to really enjoy it. Turned her to acg and did the same thing till I blew. Held her hips when I pulled out so she wouldn't leave the position. And watched the load drip out onto my cock. Slid it back in for a few pumps. But I was spent. I can't remember how deep her throat action was wasn't bad tho. Didn't spend a lot of time on that. Her pussy was so tight I wanted right back in it.

    Each time I gave $100 tip.

    Before insertion they said extra tip, and I agreed. No exact amount mentioned, no o only finish on outside shit.

    When they don't haggle or hardball the BBFS / CIPI have no problem handing over the 100.

    This 200 BBFS with extra 100 for CIP is out of hand.

    Hopefully they keep this talent or get some more girls that allow BBFS, this spot lines up with one of my train rides. So it's super convenient.
    There is a review on TER that says Michelle offers BBFS can anyone else confirm? I might have to make a trip down there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape