Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 13936
-
01-19-23 12:35 #10171Senior Member

Posts: 99Amazing Aria?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...AmazingAria777
On the one hand, she says she will do a video chat for verification and only asks you order her rideshare as a deposit, which seems fine. On the other hand, I can't find any of the reviews she mentions. She only has one PD review, but that person has a decent number of reviews with replies from providers I have been with.
Anyone familiar with her?
-
01-19-23 11:40 #10170Senior Member

Posts: 55Planning a trip in a few months help needed
I am heading out to a bachelor party in April. We are booking a suite at the venetian and I plan on getting my own room at a close lower end hotel for extracurricular activates. Can anyone recommend a sure thing that I can trust that won't break the bank?
-
01-18-23 19:12 #10169Senior Member

Posts: 70Soccer Mom
Same here! I will usually treat myself in Vegas but I saw her last time and it want a treat. She was a bit bitchy on the phone so that should have been my first clue. She wasn't interested in it at all and I felt rushed. I tried to change positions and she pulled the condom off and finished me with a hand job. I have hands and I can do that.
I saw Claudia Marie a few years ago when she was more fit and "only" charged 1 k. I say that because last year her husband / pimp responded with a 1. 4 K quote for the hour. I don't regret the first time because she sucks and fucks like the ***** in her videos but I couldn't pull the trigger again for that much.
.
Originally Posted by DaveLV22
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 15:15 #10168Senior Member

Posts: 130Soccer Mom bad news
Did her once. Complained about her whole life. Nothing positive. Service mediocre. Went thru the motions. Barely was able to nut. Got out of there, never went back.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
So many better options to give your money to.
Hard pass.
-
01-18-23 10:45 #10167Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks
I really appreciate all the info. Does anyone have solid recommendations on the older big titty MILF type?
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 08:17 #10166Senior Member

Posts: 2991I
Originally Posted by TripRider
[View Original Post]
Can concur with Marco she has some negative shit about her plus the fact you can do so much better then her!
Originally Posted by MarcoSolis
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 20:55 #10165Senior Member

Posts: 111Mariah702 big tits
https://mobile.twitter.com/mariah_vegas
Who remembers this one. I wonder what ever happened to her. I had some fun with her back in the day.
-
01-17-23 19:55 #10164Senior Member

Posts: 111Veteran
She's been working for a long time now. I've read bad reviews on her.
Originally Posted by Celli1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 18:03 #10163Regular Member

Posts: 20Where are you looking?
She has 25 reviews on TER, at least 1 review on Eccie and reviews on Erotic Monkey (which are probably the same reviews stolen from TER, because that's what them often does). I can't help you with first-hand experience, but she's definitely got reviews out there. If you don't have VIP you can't read the details of the reviews, but her aggregate review scores are 6 of 10 for looks and 6 of 10 for performance, which is pretty mediocre.
Originally Posted by Celli1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 17:18 #10162Senior Member

Posts: 115German chocolate Sasha
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/G...hocolateSashaa
So I did setup an outcall for $$. She came and ubered to my hotel but I should have left already. It was literally just happy ending and CBJ when I asked for FS she said do you have an extra 100 and I was like no LOL. Anyways I should have probably asked what was included but yeah my fault. CBJ was ok and HJ was nice and firm but really just for 200? Then when I text her back she saying we can go all the way like why not do it at start? I wouldn't say avoid unless you might be treated differently idk.
-
01-17-23 15:21 #10161Senior Member

Posts: 208A flake is someone who posts something and then disappears.
Originally Posted by Contreras9977
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 15:17 #10160Regular Member

Posts: 16Breezy Britney
https://tryst.link/escort/breezybrittney
Does anyone have experience with this soccer mom? I can't find info on her anywhere.
-
01-17-23 10:56 #10159Senior Member

Posts: 26I know someone already replied with a link but yea, it's craigslist so you have to catch her post before Craigslist deletes it. She posts every now on then.
Originally Posted by ShaolinSword
[View Original Post]
I don't know what a flak looks like but something in my gut tells me she's not legit.
Originally Posted by Bubba2274
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 10:39 #10158Senior Member

Posts: 107If you are a subscriber, ;you can check the box for "ethnicity" and choose the race you want.
Originally Posted by Brooklyn805
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 10:01 #10157Senior Member

Posts: 132In Town Couple Days.
Trying to find a beautiful ebony to spend some time with, Any help? Ty.












Reply With Quote






