Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 504 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 554 604 1004 1504 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20250
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Value Added?

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?216382-Alli_taelor

    She is very YMMV. I met her in Seattle in the last 12 months.

    She was visiting. I caught her in the middle of the night.

    She has avg looks. Typical mom in sweats look. Nice BBBJ. I started eating her out. I could tell she was pretty much a blowjob girl.

    She got all hot and bothered.

    Orgasmed. I offered her way to much and she agreed.

    Bbfscip. We fucked for a good 30 minutes.

    I could tell she was a little surprised she said yes. She just needed the money.

    She kept asking me if I get regularly tested.

    She was a decent fuck. Nothing worth a premium.
    Do you think she'd be worth seeing without BBFS? Or even for BBBJ? Her rates are reasonable.

  2. #20249
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I am handsome to 90% and I have a nice big cock to 80% sometimes I think I am handsome as fuck, why am I still paying for pussy?
    That's what the strippers tell me. Until I run out of money or ask them out.

  3. #20248
    Quote Originally Posted by Pube1969  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I've really been wanting to meet her too. Is she as enthusiastic for getting msog as much as she sounds like in her ad? Size restrictions or anything?
    I saw her a few years ago, and honestly she was gross as hell. Pics are accurate and are belongs here but the state of her incall and her general hygiene was enough to make me never want to see her again.

  4. #20247
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I am handsome to 90% and I have a nice big cock to 80% sometimes I think I am handsome as fuck, why am I still paying for pussy?
    I do not pay for pussy. I pay them to leave. Simple as that. I can get laid without doing this, but this is a Lot less complicated if you keep it simple and have your boundaries clearly defined. Don't complicate the issue.

  5. #20246
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I am handsome to 90% and I have a nice big cock to 80% sometimes I think I am handsome as fuck, why am I still paying for pussy?
    Same reason I've done it. Because you can.

  6. #20245

    I hate to disappoint but.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    It make my Wang huge.
    I am handsome to 90% and I have a nice big cock to 80% sometimes I think I am handsome as fuck, why am I still paying for pussy?

  7. #20244
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    I've found that the more dollar bills I have, the more handsome I become. It's exponential when I increase the number of $20 bills.
    It make my Wang huge.

  8. #20243
    I've found that the more dollar bills I have, the more handsome I become. It's exponential when I increase the number of $20 bills.

    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    I'm handsome as fuck.

  9. #20242

    Great retort!

    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    I'm handsome as fuck.
    Best single sentence in a response I've read in a while! (Raises a glass to Daddio) Cheers! Here's to being handsome as FUCK, bro!

    (And in all seriousness I'm not poking fun or mocking, that was just brilliantly direct, confident, and fkn funny all in one breath.

  10. #20241

    Tatianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolute  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? She's been posting a lot lately, I believe her name in one of the ads was Tatianna. Her 2. 5 hr special says "anything goes" so likely belongs in this thread.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...h/415044906411

    Much appreciated everyone.
    Yeah, I've really been wanting to meet her too. Is she as enthusiastic for getting msog as much as she sounds like in her ad? Size restrictions or anything?

  11. #20240
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    NaughtyFoodie

    Not sure what she charges on SA, but she's doing 300 half hour and 400 full hour for escort dates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Money420  [View Original Post]
    Sweet! I'll keep an eye out! What was her SA PPM cover charge?

  12. #20239
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Pics are accurate. They are good at what they do. Experience is YMMV. I don't know what you are into. I don't know what you look like. So I don't know what you expect.
    I prefer a sensual GFE experience in general. Lots of kissing, DATY, DATO, BBJ, Fucking. I like CIM, but don't expect it. I'm handsome as fuck. I don't know what to expect, hence the questions.

  13. #20238
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    They both said yes to no cover over email. Now I want to know how it was dating them? Looks, enthusiasm, etc.
    Pics are accurate. They are good at what they do. Experience is YMMV. I don't know what you are into. I don't know what you look like. So I don't know what you expect.

  14. #20237

    Remilane and MarieStClair

    They both said yes to no cover over email. Now I want to know how it was dating them? Looks, enthusiasm, etc.

  15. #20236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone who's seen either of these ladies attest to BB services? Also, how any other deets appreciated: Looks, Enthusiasm, Menu, etc.
    The answer is yes to no covers. It is a case by case basis. I suggest meeting them and discussing it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape