Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 233 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 733 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 16541
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #13061

    Confirmed?

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloKittyKat  [View Original Post]
    My friend was driving down SS saw SWAT looking officers (black wrapped head gear / vests) leaving above location escorting, no pun intended, thin Asian woman, hair past shoulder length, down the sidewalk towards unmarked vehicles.
    Has anyone been able to confirm this yet? Been a while since I've gone.

  2. #13060

    That's the one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fawker80  [View Original Post]
    Could be Tian Tian at 9315 San Jose.
    I had an errand with the kid right by there and peeked at the street number. That's the one. Thanks.

  3. #13059

    Lee or Leigh

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloKittyKat  [View Original Post]
    My friend was driving down SS saw SWAT looking officers (black wrapped head gear / vests) leaving above location escorting, no pun intended, thin Asian woman, hair past shoulder length, down the sidewalk towards unmarked vehicles.
    DAMN! That sounds exactly like Lee. That sucks! I just saw her a few days ago.

    Does anyone have a link to ducal arrest records?

  4. #13058

    Quit PMing me about Lee

    I do not have insider information on how to get more out of Lee. Please quit sending me PMs.

  5. #13057

    Blue bay on sunbeam?

    Anyone been to blue bay on sunbeam? Noticed it on rubmaps and hadn't heard of it.

  6. #13056

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full, trying to PM.
    Done.

    Ok I cleared it out.

  7. #13055

    Serenity SS

    My friend was driving down SS saw SWAT looking officers (black wrapped head gear / vests) leaving above location escorting, no pun intended, thin Asian woman, hair past shoulder length, down the sidewalk towards unmarked vehicles.

  8. #13054
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find the name of that place on San Jose south of Serenity but north of 295 on the east side of the road. It doesn't face the street but faces north. It has a handicap ramp to one side and stairs to the other, with a screen door that you have to pass through to get inside.

    I visited yesterday and liked the rates (40 for hours, 40 for L1). The service was okay, and the girl (Amy) was fine. I might explore more than L1 on a second trip.
    It just has a massage sign out on San Jose. Just before the vet.

  9. #13053

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full, trying to PM.
    I'm curious about this one as well.

  10. #13052

    Clear your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl her name is Jamie. She advertises on IG. She works out of her home. I think the name of her business is called "Perfect touch". I would post a pic, but I don't know if I'm allowed since all I can find is her IG. I think she's off of San Marco. Once again sorry I don't have a link.
    Your mailbox is full, trying to PM.

  11. #13051

    Tian Tian

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find the name of that place on San Jose south of Serenity but north of 295 on the east side of the road. It doesn't face the street but faces north. It has a handicap ramp to one side and stairs to the other, with a screen door that you have to pass through to get inside.

    I visited yesterday and liked the rates (40 for hours, 40 for L1). The service was okay, and the girl (Amy) was fine. I might explore more than L1 on a second trip.
    Could be Tian Tian at 9315 San Jose.

  12. #13050
    I believe you're talking about Tian Tian.

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find the name of that place on San Jose south of Serenity but north of 295 on the east side of the road. It doesn't face the street but faces north. It has a handicap ramp to one side and stairs to the other, with a screen door that you have to pass through to get inside.

    I visited yesterday and liked the rates (40 for hours, 40 for L1). The service was okay, and the girl (Amy) was fine. I might explore more than L1 on a second trip.

  13. #13049

    What's the name?

    I'm trying to find the name of that place on San Jose south of Serenity but north of 295 on the east side of the road. It doesn't face the street but faces north. It has a handicap ramp to one side and stairs to the other, with a screen door that you have to pass through to get inside.

    I visited yesterday and liked the rates (40 for hours, 40 for L1). The service was okay, and the girl (Amy) was fine. I might explore more than L1 on a second trip.

  14. #13048

    It looks legit

    That doesn't seem to be the place to find extras. She's only open until 5 pm. I'd bet against it.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl her name is Jamie. She advertises on IG. She works out of her home. I think the name of her business is called "Perfect touch". I would post a pic, but I don't know if I'm allowed since all I can find is her IG. I think she's off of San Marco. Once again sorry I don't have a link.

  15. #13047

    Didn't care to

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    Did you get her name?
    Was uninterested and disappointed enough not to care.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape