LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 420 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 470 520 920 1420 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 28547
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Dominicana Latina Perla

    I recognized this Latina that is from NY ever since she landed a while back. Used to post in the Brooklyn or Bronx LC ads and moved down to GA. I know of Isabella and she does anal but I never met her. There is a reason why I'm saying that. It was an easy process to set up a meet and the rates started at 80 QV. I arrived at their location and it wasn't bad. Met Perla at the door and she is a slim Latina with thick bits. The images are sort of deceiving but not entirely. She greeted me nicely and entered in. Made our ways to the bedroom as I followed examining her nice ass cheeks. Speaks more Spanish that English FYI. Got down to business and started me off with a CBJ. I didn't ask her if she does BBJ for extra but the CBJ was quite good by my standards. Sucked me off for a good while before she maneuvered to reverse cow girl. Grabbed a firm grip on my cock and slid all the way down and started riding. Pussy felt good. Grabbed a good grip of both meat loaves as she road me. Flipped around for CG some I can enjoy her tits. After a good while. Did doggy style and missionary. She was quite obedient to my request. No issues with her in my experience. Really curious if she still does anal. As I know years ago when I heard of her. She'd open up all of her three holes. Either her or Isabella as there are quite a few Dominicans. Overall good experience.

    I know others have met them and didn't have a so great experience. However mine was different. So I'll state YMMV depending on who you have.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6313039157 .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 56d0ba009050a2946e291ec8d4335f35_f.jpg‎   e67b1a1c52465493af642fb813aea7f6_f.jpg‎   0Iy0nh.jpg‎   76efe5f77610c07328a7c98b866a42e7_f.jpg‎   mSKGg8.jpg‎  


  2. #22261
    Quote Originally Posted by OutsideProof  [View Original Post]
    What was the cost breakdown for this dream?
    At the time she was having a qv special for $ which is what I usually always go for so didn't ask for other rates.

  3. #22260

    High end escort forum

    Quote Originally Posted by UniAtlien  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before (I don't think I reviewed her here though) and it was a delight, very much worth the time and money. She's an enthusiastic gal to spend an evening with and very amenable to what you desire.
    Very nice but I think this belongs to the high end escort forum. She is charging 7 $ for HR.

  4. #22259

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by UniAtlien  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before (I don't think I reviewed her here though) and it was a delight, very much worth the time and money. She's an enthusiastic gal to spend an evening with and very amenable to what you desire.
    How accurate are her pics from the ads?

  5. #22258

    Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerW  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see this chick before? I suspect this is a sting operation the way the convo went.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...u/838189566826
    Bro is she on the site trying to charge that rate, that's a huge red flag.

  6. #22257

    Anybody see this chick?

    Anybody see this chick before? I suspect this is a sting operation the way the convo went.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...u/838189566826

  7. #22256
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip15  [View Original Post]
    4 Good reviews on theOthersite. Checking here to see if concurrence? / PM ok.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lilmamma

    https://sexycourtesan.com/shy/
    Other here have warned about her, but without any details. If you TOFTT, I'm interested in how your experience goes.

  8. #22255

    Shiiid

    Quote Originally Posted by UniAtlien  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before (I don't think I reviewed her here though) and it was a delight, very much worth the time and money. She's an enthusiastic gal to spend an evening with and very amenable to what you desire.
    For that rate she better be all the above LOL.

  9. #22254
    I've seen her before (I don't think I reviewed her here though) and it was a delight, very much worth the time and money. She's an enthusiastic gal to spend an evening with and very amenable to what you desire.

    Quote Originally Posted by DalyAlex21  [View Original Post]
    If any one decides to see Amanda Weaver while she's in ATL please let me know how it goes. Kinda on the fence about seeing her or waiting for a new girl at KBP.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amandaweaver

  10. #22253

    Amanda Weaver

    If any one decides to see Amanda Weaver while she's in ATL please let me know how it goes. Kinda on the fence about seeing her or waiting for a new girl at KBP.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amandaweaver

  11. #22252

    Link's bad. You got her digits?

    You got Molly's #? Ad's not up anymore!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zone3  [View Original Post]
    Messaged Molly and was told 70 for a qv and 150 for hh. After texting back and forth did a few minutes I headed to get hotel on Old National. Once arriving I text and she sent the room number. No one was loitering around the room and she is answered quickly. Once the door was shut She immediately got naked and asked if I wanted a CBJ or a bbj to start or hh session. I opted for the the bbj and was not disappointed. She made a nice puddle in my lap as she deep throated and sucks my balls. After about 10 minutes she put the condom on and bent over to receive back shots. I have a slight curve and apparently it wasn't something she was used to and after a few strokes she asked could she get on her back and then asked me to be gentle. I slow stroked her for a little until she asked me to speed up and after another 10 I was filling the bag up. I will definitely repeat. She does have a girl she does a 2 girl with.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/107545309

  12. #22251

    Shy / Lilmamma

    4 Good reviews on theOthersite. Checking here to see if concurrence? / PM ok.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lilmamma

    https://sexycourtesan.com/shy/

  13. #22250

    Anyone seen this one?

    Has anyone met her? If so how does she look, her attitude, any sign of handler, and overall service (BBBJ)?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/108750350

  14. #22249
    Damn bro sorry to hear about your horrible experience. I would've left after she had her phone out in the beginning, can't have a good time like that. These broads are getting more and more ridiculous unfortunately.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjlift5  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try this one out. A inn in Stockbridge. QV 80. While booking she asks to bring condoms but on arrival she already had some. Girl is pretty, biracial and tall like 5'10. First thing's first is the attitude. This girl has a lot of it. She has her phone out in her hand the entire time, pretty sure she snagged a picture of me before we started. She gives me one of her condoms and tells me to put it on myself. Doesn't help me get me hard. Won't start anything, even take her clothes off unless it was on. She did a CBJ and it was ok. She is also very bossy: where on the bed she wants you to be, what position we're in etc. After CBJ, She gets in cowgirl. I am pretty sure we were going to stay there but I kept insisting and we moved to doggy. She was recording us the entire time with her phone in her hand. It was such a turn off I left in the middle of doggy. Didn't bust just said I'm out. For those on the south side, wouldn't recommend. While she looks good, the service was very bare minimum for my liking. She'll take pics and videos of you while fucking. Who knows who she's sending it to.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...444/7708246632

  15. #22248

    Take Charge Bro

    TJ.

    First thing I do in a situation we're I've never seen a provider with no info, no reviews, no info from this board or anything else were I am going in blind for an adventure is to talk to the provider when I first get in.

    Ask to see the bathroom, watch her hands and be cool about it. Be nice. That attitude will come out immediately as she wants to take charge immediately for the money. If she has her hands wrapped around that phone and pointing at you or feel she's filming you, she probably is. Most likely, it's to her handler or another girl to blackmail or whatever.

    Talk to her, confirm services, give her your expectations. But take your time, don't get in dressed until she starts too. If there's going to be any attitude or bad service this is were you're l going to see it. She'll rush you for the cash and her demeanor will change. Because she wants to hurry and get you out. This is were you bounce and leave Never think with the little head!

    Position yourself by the door after checking the bathroom. If she let's you. Bad vibe, hit the door and bounce.

    I always take my time and ask questions on a new girl with no info. It's in the back of mind, bad service let's check that attitude. Trust me bro it'll come out Shell ask for the money quick with attitude and show you she has that phone to her handler. Take your time if your cool and putting off a cool vibe a provider will be cool with you. If she is upfront asking for the money, attitude comes out SMDG Naaaw Bro, head out that door and close it behind you. Watch your surroundings stairs etc.

    Any calls or texts saying she recorded you, car license plate etc. Tell her to kick rocks. She's hoping you can be scared easily. Move On to the next one and chalk it up as a learning lesson.

    Hope that helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjlift5  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try this one out. A inn in Stockbridge. QV 80. While booking she asks to bring condoms but on arrival she already had some. Girl is pretty, biracial and tall like 5'10. First thing's first is the attitude. This girl has a lot of it. She has her phone out in her hand the entire time, pretty sure she snagged a picture of me before we started. She gives me one of her condoms and tells me to put it on myself. Doesn't help me get me hard. Won't start anything, even take her clothes off unless it was on. She did a CBJ and it was ok. She is also very bossy: where on the bed she wants you to be, what position we're in etc. After CBJ, She gets in cowgirl. I am pretty sure we were going to stay there but I kept insisting and we moved to doggy. She was recording us the entire time with her phone in her hand. It was such a turn off I left in the middle of doggy. Didn't bust just said I'm out. For those on the south side, wouldn't recommend. While she looks good, the service was very bare minimum for my liking. She'll take pics and videos of you while fucking. Who knows who she's sending it to.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...444/7708246632

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape