Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 871 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 827 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8175
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Not me

    Quote Originally Posted by Avocat  [View Original Post]
    I love your prose. For spas, I check out Yelp. If there is a reference to something dirty, rude or amiss then I know it is a legit HE or more. Wharf passes the test. I saw a guy who wrote on Yelp:

    "The woman who gave me a message, her name is "seven," attempted to provide me with a happy ending. After trying to grab my crotch on multiple occasions, I declined, making Seven mad. When denying the extra service, she stormed out of the room & demanded a tip on top of what I had already paid. When I told her I was not going to tip, She became more enraged and started shouting foul things in Chinese".

    I get turned on by foul mouthed shouting in Chinese!
    I can assure you that I did not write that Yelp review.

  2. #8174

    Elevate Spa

    Haven't seen a report here for Elevate Spa (they advertise on Bedpage) so thought I'd add one.

    Location is at a strip mall in Burbank, high visibility. You're going to the second floor of the building, and the walkway is on the front. You'll see any clients going in and out (saw one going in and out in the span I was there) so if privacy is a concern, maybe skip this spot.

    The room I got was tiny tiny. Barely enough for 2 people and the table. The table itself felt cheap. Barely any padding. It was the kind with the hole through the table, so feet hang off the edge. There was no door. It was kind of an accordion style barrier, so you're hearing everything happening outside. Even though they had good music, it was hard to get into it with that fact.

    Girl I pulled didn't match the photos in the slightest. I picked a skinny white girl from the photos, and was a shorter thick Latina (fine if you like that, I just happen to like skinny white girls.) I know the photos never match with these places, but damn at least get the ethnicity right LOL.

    Massage itself was decent. Lots of teasing and light grazing with nails all over. The flip was in the 69 position, but she noted that FOV was extra. I passed.

    Overall, I don't think I'll repeat. It's about 50/50 location and masseuse.

    I know Temple of Bliss gets a lot of hate here due to lack of menu / price, but I'm a fan due to knowing what the masseuse is going to look like and the privacy / cleanliness of the place. Basically, I know what I'm getting every time. Angels of Touch is solid as well, same concept as ToB minus the tantra stuff (if you're not into that) with a more open menu. Girls are same girls in the photos. I've gotten free FS from the hottest girl there because we vibed that well (she's no longer there, sad to say. We started to hang out outside of the hobby, went to the Pride festival and such. She didn't want to do this line of work for long, and with how hot she was, I'm sure she picked up a sugar daddy pretty quickly.).

    Anyway. If anyone has leads on more reliable providers (preferably hot skinny white girls), shoot me a PM.

  3. #8173
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Wrong forum wrong locaion

    Quote Originally Posted by Curious44  [View Original Post]
    I will be in LA in February and staying near LAX. Is there a good AMP where I can get FS with the hot young Asians? I'm used to Florida parlors that are awesome. Thanks.
    The few MPs near LAX are old grandmas. They do not even hold themselves out as hot young Asians.

    If you want hot young Asians, there is a forum down below with guys who regularly fuck hot young Asians. Note that these girls are over 40.

  4. #8172
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini333  [View Original Post]
    Any massage places that have jacuzzis where you and the girl can get in before the massage?
    Yep Zen spa & bathhouse. Marina del Rey.

  5. #8171

    Visiting

    I will be in LA in February and staying near LAX. Is there a good AMP where I can get FS with the hot young Asians? I'm used to Florida parlors that are awesome. Thanks.

  6. #8170
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Heist

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini333  [View Original Post]
    Any massage places that have jacuzzis where you and the girl can get in before the massage?
    There is the Zen suites in marina del rey that is a classic monger exploitation place, on Washington across for the only open C & O, just near thatcher.

    They have jacuzzis in the room, but just to get the girl in is probably 250 base and then the girl wants like 200 to dipsy doodle your kanoodle.

    I myself stay away from the place due to LEO.

  7. #8169

    Jacuzzis

    Any massage places that have jacuzzis where you and the girl can get in before the massage?

  8. #8168

    I like the Wharf's Yelp reviews!

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The wharf spa is a decent place.

    I usually park in the parking structure near the Ross, and walk in the front to see who is on staff. The other night, I saw Susan wandering the hall, she is as old as the Lakers big men. I then saw a blonde dyed gal with a decent body but no view of the face. Out comes this fucken zoomer / millennial guy who looked like he got the hand job of his life. He fucken burst out the front door and crossed Wilshire to get into his suv.

    I get in and out from room one the mamason comes out. I definitely remember this girl from gold finger pre covid. Wharf is owned by the same towel stealing fucko who had Goldfinger originally, and I swear she used to do hand jobs at gold finger wearing like a business suit and she had the worst breath, like not halitosis, but like she eats squirrel shit.

    She definitely recognized me and said thank you for coming. I asked who was there and Cynthia was "available".

    Cynthis is a Chinese chick with a decent body wearing yoga pants and an easy to remove top for one hundred dollars. She has blonde hair, but her roots are blacker than a cup of coffee at midnight in Inglewood Chicago. She has good English skills, I mean, I am not expecting her to read Jane Austen in her spare time, but she knows more than "you cum soon". She has me lay down and claims she remembers me, I do not remember her. Anyhow, as usual at wharf, she came in as I was getting undressed. You do not need a caesium clock to tell you time here, they have it down to a science in terms of beating you off in a half hour.

    It was a hard pressure back rub, gong to a leg rub with slight teasing, then getting me the towel to clean my asshole. Then after the hot towel an interview with my balls and the flip. I had 14 minutes to go. Cynthia informs me that she would be taking her top off and I would be paying her one hundred dollar tip, now.
    I love your prose. For spas, I check out Yelp. If there is a reference to something dirty, rude or amiss then I know it is a legit HE or more. Wharf passes the test. I saw a guy who wrote on Yelp:

    "The woman who gave me a message, her name is "seven," attempted to provide me with a happy ending. After trying to grab my crotch on multiple occasions, I declined, making Seven mad. When denying the extra service, she stormed out of the room & demanded a tip on top of what I had already paid. When I told her I was not going to tip, She became more enraged and started shouting foul things in Chinese".

    I get turned on by foul mouthed shouting in Chinese!

  9. #8167
    Quote Originally Posted by CalValencia  [View Original Post]
    Same walk-in experience in Santa Ana. I was going more for Latina but got a cute Vietnamese chick. The experience is like a spot on Santa Monica but much nicer building and higher prices. I prefer the SM location but will swing by if I am back in Orange County.
    Is there a Haven in SM?

  10. #8166
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTheGap  [View Original Post]
    Confirm Haven Spa. But I was a walk-in and got an Asian girl, still, very cute. Really a great massage, on the flip was positively surprised by with how big her tits were and a quick nuru handling me to completion. I am not an experienced flyer in the hobby or with AMPs but loved the experience and would recommend. Thank you for the tip.
    Same walk-in experience in Santa Ana. I was going more for Latina but got a cute Vietnamese chick. The experience is like a spot on Santa Monica but much nicer building and higher prices. I prefer the SM location but will swing by if I am back in Orange County.

  11. #8165
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRude  [View Original Post]
    I was having lunch at emporium Thai next door and all the waitresses were pretty hot. I know there's a Thai massage place next door and I was thinking they're probably the same owner with the waitresses also doing massage next door.

    Anyone have any intel on aqua Thai?
    OMG how amazing would that be if it was the same labor pool.

    But let me burst your bubble. It has 280 reviews and 4. 5 stars on Yelp.

    Sorry.

  12. #8164

    Anyone try Aqua Thai in Westwood blvd?

    I was having lunch at emporium Thai next door and all the waitresses were pretty hot. I know there's a Thai massage place next door and I was thinking they're probably the same owner with the waitresses also doing massage next door.

    Anyone have any intel on aqua Thai?

  13. #8163
    Quote Originally Posted by RockNRoll72  [View Original Post]
    I know Little Tokyo itself if is a dead zone unless you're looking for a legit massage. But is there anywhere near by worth checking out?
    This is my go to in that area. Chinatown (close). Not a FS spot, but definitely ok with roaming, HJ, and PM. The massage is usually decent as well.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ngeles-ca-9177#rubmaps.

  14. #8162

    Downtown Spots Near Little Tokyo to Check Out?

    I know Little Tokyo itself if is a dead zone unless you're looking for a legit massage. But is there anywhere near by worth checking out?

    - RnR.

  15. #8161
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Where would one go to find the ones on Sawtelle?

    Asking for a friend.

    Signed,

    A friend.
    The ones being discussed in the Korean Agency BB thread on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape