Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 870 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 827 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8157

    Jacuzzis

    Any massage places that have jacuzzis where you and the girl can get in before the massage?

  2. #8156

    I like the Wharf's Yelp reviews!

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The wharf spa is a decent place.

    I usually park in the parking structure near the Ross, and walk in the front to see who is on staff. The other night, I saw Susan wandering the hall, she is as old as the Lakers big men. I then saw a blonde dyed gal with a decent body but no view of the face. Out comes this fucken zoomer / millennial guy who looked like he got the hand job of his life. He fucken burst out the front door and crossed Wilshire to get into his suv.

    I get in and out from room one the mamason comes out. I definitely remember this girl from gold finger pre covid. Wharf is owned by the same towel stealing fucko who had Goldfinger originally, and I swear she used to do hand jobs at gold finger wearing like a business suit and she had the worst breath, like not halitosis, but like she eats squirrel shit.

    She definitely recognized me and said thank you for coming. I asked who was there and Cynthia was "available".

    Cynthis is a Chinese chick with a decent body wearing yoga pants and an easy to remove top for one hundred dollars. She has blonde hair, but her roots are blacker than a cup of coffee at midnight in Inglewood Chicago. She has good English skills, I mean, I am not expecting her to read Jane Austen in her spare time, but she knows more than "you cum soon". She has me lay down and claims she remembers me, I do not remember her. Anyhow, as usual at wharf, she came in as I was getting undressed. You do not need a caesium clock to tell you time here, they have it down to a science in terms of beating you off in a half hour.

    It was a hard pressure back rub, gong to a leg rub with slight teasing, then getting me the towel to clean my asshole. Then after the hot towel an interview with my balls and the flip. I had 14 minutes to go. Cynthia informs me that she would be taking her top off and I would be paying her one hundred dollar tip, now.
    I love your prose. For spas, I check out Yelp. If there is a reference to something dirty, rude or amiss then I know it is a legit HE or more. Wharf passes the test. I saw a guy who wrote on Yelp:

    "The woman who gave me a message, her name is "seven," attempted to provide me with a happy ending. After trying to grab my crotch on multiple occasions, I declined, making Seven mad. When denying the extra service, she stormed out of the room & demanded a tip on top of what I had already paid. When I told her I was not going to tip, She became more enraged and started shouting foul things in Chinese".

    I get turned on by foul mouthed shouting in Chinese!

  3. #8155
    Quote Originally Posted by CalValencia  [View Original Post]
    Same walk-in experience in Santa Ana. I was going more for Latina but got a cute Vietnamese chick. The experience is like a spot on Santa Monica but much nicer building and higher prices. I prefer the SM location but will swing by if I am back in Orange County.
    Is there a Haven in SM?

  4. #8154
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTheGap  [View Original Post]
    Confirm Haven Spa. But I was a walk-in and got an Asian girl, still, very cute. Really a great massage, on the flip was positively surprised by with how big her tits were and a quick nuru handling me to completion. I am not an experienced flyer in the hobby or with AMPs but loved the experience and would recommend. Thank you for the tip.
    Same walk-in experience in Santa Ana. I was going more for Latina but got a cute Vietnamese chick. The experience is like a spot on Santa Monica but much nicer building and higher prices. I prefer the SM location but will swing by if I am back in Orange County.

  5. #8153
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRude  [View Original Post]
    I was having lunch at emporium Thai next door and all the waitresses were pretty hot. I know there's a Thai massage place next door and I was thinking they're probably the same owner with the waitresses also doing massage next door.

    Anyone have any intel on aqua Thai?
    OMG how amazing would that be if it was the same labor pool.

    But let me burst your bubble. It has 280 reviews and 4. 5 stars on Yelp.

    Sorry.

  6. #8152

    Anyone try Aqua Thai in Westwood blvd?

    I was having lunch at emporium Thai next door and all the waitresses were pretty hot. I know there's a Thai massage place next door and I was thinking they're probably the same owner with the waitresses also doing massage next door.

    Anyone have any intel on aqua Thai?

  7. #8151
    Quote Originally Posted by RockNRoll72  [View Original Post]
    I know Little Tokyo itself if is a dead zone unless you're looking for a legit massage. But is there anywhere near by worth checking out?
    This is my go to in that area. Chinatown (close). Not a FS spot, but definitely ok with roaming, HJ, and PM. The massage is usually decent as well.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ngeles-ca-9177#rubmaps.

  8. #8150

    Downtown Spots Near Little Tokyo to Check Out?

    I know Little Tokyo itself if is a dead zone unless you're looking for a legit massage. But is there anywhere near by worth checking out?

    - RnR.

  9. #8149
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Where would one go to find the ones on Sawtelle?

    Asking for a friend.

    Signed,

    A friend.
    The ones being discussed in the Korean Agency BB thread on here.

  10. #8148
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotHead61  [View Original Post]
    Are Asian apartments massage parlors (aamp) still a thing? And do any of you guys know of some around here, or south Bay Area? I used to find them on Craigslist all the time. I actually prefer those. You know, apartments complex, pull in, couple of rooms and some girls just doing their thing. Lot more private, and lay hours as well. Know of any?
    Where would one go to find the ones on Sawtelle?

    Asking for a friend.

    Signed,

    A friend.

  11. #8147
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Wharfing

    The wharf spa is a decent place.

    I usually park in the parking structure near the Ross, and walk in the front to see who is on staff. The other night, I saw Susan wandering the hall, she is as old as the Lakers big men. I then saw a blonde dyed gal with a decent body but no view of the face. Out comes this fucken zoomer / millennial guy who looked like he got the hand job of his life. He fucken burst out the front door and crossed Wilshire to get into his suv.

    I get in and out from room one the mamason comes out. I definitely remember this girl from gold finger pre covid. Wharf is owned by the same towel stealing fucko who had Goldfinger originally, and I swear she used to do hand jobs at gold finger wearing like a business suit and she had the worst breath, like not halitosis, but like she eats squirrel shit.

    She definitely recognized me and said thank you for coming. I asked who was there and Cynthia was "available".

    Cynthis is a Chinese chick with a decent body wearing yoga pants and an easy to remove top for one hundred dollars. She has blonde hair, but her roots are blacker than a cup of coffee at midnight in Inglewood Chicago. She has good English skills, I mean, I am not expecting her to read Jane Austen in her spare time, but she knows more than "you cum soon". She has me lay down and claims she remembers me, I do not remember her. Anyhow, as usual at wharf, she came in as I was getting undressed. You do not need a caesium clock to tell you time here, they have it down to a science in terms of beating you off in a half hour.

    It was a hard pressure back rub, gong to a leg rub with slight teasing, then getting me the towel to clean my asshole. Then after the hot towel an interview with my balls and the flip. I had 14 minutes to go. Cynthia informs me that she would be taking her top off and I would be paying her one hundred dollar tip, now.

    I got up with a ten inch hardon, gave her the fee, and she did some decent ass crack work. Her boobs are just kind of dead with a sort of taupe olive color nipples and some definite neo expressionist art influences (think Guston or Schnabel). They are decent but lifeless.

    I figured I would let loose at minute 2 left and she knocked my shit out.

    She works Monday and Tuesday.

  12. #8146
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Hot young ones

    Quote Originally Posted by KnotHead61  [View Original Post]
    Are Asian apartments massage parlors (aamp) still a thing? And do any of you guys know of some around here, or south Bay Area? I used to find them on Craigslist all the time. I actually prefer those. You know, apartments complex, pull in, couple of rooms and some girls just doing their thing. Lot more private, and lay hours as well. Know of any?
    Ahh, yes, those places with old grannies jerking off mongers in old buildings with cottage cheese ceilings and pergo flooring.

    Those have been replace by k-girl joints on Sawtelle or in ktown. They upgraded to hardwood floors and smooth ceilings, but don't tell the mongers on hot young Asians that the girls are the same old grade c steaks.

  13. #8145

    Aamp

    Are Asian apartments massage parlors (aamp) still a thing? And do any of you guys know of some around here, or south Bay Area? I used to find them on Craigslist all the time. I actually prefer those. You know, apartments complex, pull in, couple of rooms and some girls just doing their thing. Lot more private, and lay hours as well. Know of any?

  14. #8144

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChaco  [View Original Post]
    Did you happen to get a name?

    Thanks.
    Didn't catch her name. Just ask for Muffy McGee.

  15. #8143
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigermannn  [View Original Post]
    For the waxers out there. Anyone heard of Sugarnadya? Apparently she is in LA now (Hollywood area) offering waxes. Love her videos she puts out there on xvideos page. Has anyone experienced service with her? I found one report in SF thread that was diy only but hoping for some other intel.

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...576604514.html
    Isn't she Russian? She would suck dick and fuck on her videos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape