Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 16539
-
01-18-23 06:05 #13059Senior Member

Posts: 618Lee or Leigh
DAMN! That sounds exactly like Lee. That sucks! I just saw her a few days ago.
Originally Posted by HelloKittyKat
[View Original Post]
Does anyone have a link to ducal arrest records?
-
01-18-23 01:32 #13058Senior Member

Posts: 173Quit PMing me about Lee
I do not have insider information on how to get more out of Lee. Please quit sending me PMs.
-
01-17-23 21:47 #13057Banned Member

Posts: 590Blue bay on sunbeam?
Anyone been to blue bay on sunbeam? Noticed it on rubmaps and hadn't heard of it.
-
01-17-23 14:29 #13056Senior Member

Posts: 554Ok
Done.
Originally Posted by OldSchool
[View Original Post]
Ok I cleared it out.
-
01-17-23 13:05 #13055Senior Member

Posts: 197Serenity SS
My friend was driving down SS saw SWAT looking officers (black wrapped head gear / vests) leaving above location escorting, no pun intended, thin Asian woman, hair past shoulder length, down the sidewalk towards unmarked vehicles.
-
01-17-23 12:15 #13054Senior Member

Posts: 58It just has a massage sign out on San Jose. Just before the vet.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 10:38 #13053Senior Member

Posts: 618Curious
I'm curious about this one as well.
Originally Posted by OldSchool
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 09:30 #13052Senior Member

Posts: 905Clear your inbox
Your mailbox is full, trying to PM.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 08:52 #13051Senior Member

Posts: 49Tian Tian
Could be Tian Tian at 9315 San Jose.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 08:28 #13050Senior Member

Posts: 27I believe you're talking about Tian Tian.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 08:15 #13049Senior Member

Posts: 919What's the name?
I'm trying to find the name of that place on San Jose south of Serenity but north of 295 on the east side of the road. It doesn't face the street but faces north. It has a handicap ramp to one side and stairs to the other, with a screen door that you have to pass through to get inside.
I visited yesterday and liked the rates (40 for hours, 40 for L1). The service was okay, and the girl (Amy) was fine. I might explore more than L1 on a second trip.
-
01-17-23 07:42 #13048Senior Member

Posts: 919It looks legit
That doesn't seem to be the place to find extras. She's only open until 5 pm. I'd bet against it.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 23:05 #13047Senior Member

Posts: 27Didn't care to
Was uninterested and disappointed enough not to care.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 22:27 #13046Senior Member

Posts: 316Which one was she?
Did you get her name?
Originally Posted by LatinLuver87
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 20:31 #13045Senior Member

Posts: 554Any info
Has anyone seen this girl her name is Jamie. She advertises on IG. She works out of her home. I think the name of her business is called "Perfect touch". I would post a pic, but I don't know if I'm allowed since all I can find is her IG. I think she's off of San Marco. Once again sorry I don't have a link.











Reply With Quote





