Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 7895
-
02-03-23 10:23 #6950Senior Member

Posts: 334LovelyBliss1 in Crofton
You probably don't have to waste your time on this one. She claims to offer "exotic massage" at $100 hhr and $200 Hr. That's pretty cheap for someone young and relatively attractive. She also wants half up front. Easy pass, on this one. I told her I wouldn't pay upfront, and she said she might be ok with that. But I'm thinking she's just going to have me drive to some location and then go silent. That's what I would do if I were in the business of ripping off mongers.
LovelyBliss1.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-2d1b49bf3c8d
-
02-02-23 16:59 #6949Senior Member

Posts: 334She cancelled. . . . of course
She cancelled. But at least she cancelled in the morning (for a date this evening). Most wait until you're at the parking lot of wherever you're supposed to meet. This is referring to this one:
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
XEllexT.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-a5fa38d9f831
I'm still holding out hope on this one. At least her comms are good. Whoever scores first, let us know.
-
02-02-23 10:12 #6948Senior Member

Posts: 334UTR = Under the Radar (escort)
I'm supposed to meet up with her this evening. I have a funny feeling it'll get cancelled. But I'll let you know how it goes.
Originally Posted by PapiChulo11
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 20:24 #6947Senior Member

Posts: 41Under the radar
UTR means under the radar.
Originally Posted by PapiChulo11
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 19:58 #6946Senior Member

Posts: 223Scam
Don't be fooled everyone. This is a scam to get you to give money. You've been warned.
Originally Posted by DaddyBear1
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 17:33 #6945Senior Member

Posts: 139Blonde1996
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-cc7eafad35ab
Easy to chat and set up a M&G. But, not interested in married men.
-
02-01-23 11:19 #6944Senior Member

Posts: 26XEllexT
Yea I was supposed to meet her today, I texted her this morning if we were still good for the meet up and she said she couldn't. She deeply apologized, and we tried to reschedule but haven't gotten an actual rain date on it yet. Also what's UTR, no idea what that stands for.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 10:59 #6943Regular Member

Posts: 18Risky fun off sa
I got a chance to connect with a couple of your beautiful ladies in the area while my trucks getting fixed it seems to be struggle to get any of these women to meet for coffee or anything period without some form of payment first I couldn't even get them meet me for coffee and take cash literally every girl I came across wanted payment up front or cashapp right away soon as we started our conversation that's rude as fuck to me and it draws multiple red flags so I was striking out til I met Arianna got her number beautiful brunette mixed race but more on the light side https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC9%4d she stood out mainly because her approach was not all about money she actually was open to hearing what I was looking for what I liked had I had previous arrangements just the basics and never once said anything about a cashapp or payment up front so I was all in once I got to asking her about meeting and her availability she said it limited due to family reason but she can meet whenever just needs to know an advance so we set up a meeting that night I hit her up probably half hour before we met making sure everything was still good because we hadn't talk any pricing yet and that's when she drop the bomb on me she wanted me to if I was coming to her we could do ppm and play like I wanted I just need to cashapp her 200 for the meet and the address or if she comes to me cashapp her half soon as she arrives and then the other half afterwards this absolutely pissed me off cause I thought she was different but I was desperate and really in need at the moment so I just gave her the 200 whatever right she sent a actual address I went she looked better then pics but slightly bigger but her ass was fat we smoked a little and she got right to business BBBJ CFS but she can ride like a champ the most memorable part I was getting ready to cum and she snatched the condom off me and edged me till I did cleaned me up and gave me a light massage and kiss on cheek before she sent me on my way I recommend checking out Arianna but I don't recommend the cashapp shit I hate that with all providers and it normally is a scam but I drive trucks so I'm on the road a lot making good money so I took a chance it worked out for me I hope if you decide to engage and she does hit you with that it works out for you as well but definitely not a fan of that shit I've been fucked over a lot. If you would like her number DM.
-
01-31-23 21:56 #6942Senior Member

Posts: 334Keeping things alive
In the interest of keeping things alive, anyone chat with this one:
XEllexT.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-a5fa38d9f831
She seems eager to meet and I'm getting UTR vibes. Not opposed to that (ha).
-
01-30-23 01:48 #6941Senior Member

Posts: 27Wow
Wow this thread is dead. Is it that bad in Baltimore area?!
-
01-19-23 13:43 #6940Senior Member

Posts: 1241After reading her narrative, I don't think English is her first language, or, the bot didn't do such a great job. Looks like a scam.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 08:04 #6939Senior Member

Posts: 236InnocentAngel
Anyone had any contact with this cutie?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-83c1df9f2e84
-
01-09-23 12:20 #6938Senior Member

Posts: 286Crassula Collector
Anybody have the pleasure? Feel free to DM if preferred.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-4c2db30d02a5
-
01-07-23 12:58 #6937Senior Member

Posts: 84Seeking Intel
Any insights on these ladies is appreciated.
Direct message me if you prefer. Thanks.
-
01-05-23 14:11 #6936Senior Member

Posts: 83https://www.instagram.com/princesskayla_xoxo98/ She messaged me and her account. Has an OF etc. Dances in Baltimore a couple clubs. Asked about coming to see her there as he first meet and greet but wouldn't say which one she worked at until I agreed to come, so gave up.
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





