Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 499 549 949 1449 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 26355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19635

    He looks creepy

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Does her boyfriend just look at you or does he hassle you? What's her menu like? Wondering if she's worth the hassle?
    He stays around the room. She will claim that he is not around but just go 15 minutes before the session and you will see all his moves. He think he is sleek with the dark glasses. She is a dead fish. I would not pay more than 60 for a qv.

  2. #19634
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/458372071039

    This one is back. Unfortunately she has developed GPS. You can talk her down. The problem is the looser boyfriend who is always around and mean mugging people. She is ok for 60 qv. Do not overpay.
    Does her boyfriend just look at you or does he hassle you? What's her menu like? Wondering if she's worth the hassle?

  3. #19633
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    What's on the menu with this one?
    Anything you want. She is a big girl and some complain about being asked to wash their hands and picky little things in the beginning but bb is available. Not a good option for a large guy, she's too tight. Loves anal.

  4. #19632
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwFireman  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/657706545340

    Went and saw this girl. Clean place and clean girl. Friendly donations. Cool attitude. Great rack and great mouth skills. Will def repeat.
    What's on the menu with this one?

  5. #19631

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwFireman  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/657706545340

    Went and saw this girl. Clean place and clean girl. Friendly donations. Cool attitude. Great rack and great mouth skills. Will def repeat.
    Friendly donation? Called her. Quoted 200 for qv! Came down to 150. Drove over and then weird instructions on verification when we met at back door. Do bailed. Save myself $150!

  6. #19630

    She is back

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/458372071039

    This one is back. Unfortunately she has developed GPS. You can talk her down. The problem is the looser boyfriend who is always around and mean mugging people. She is ok for 60 qv. Do not overpay.

  7. #19629

    Kendall is around and selective

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Kendall's contact information on Erotic Monkey is accurate. Sammi Love is great! More beautiful in person than her pics. Perfect centerfold body, but has a few rules. Kendall's pics are a bit dated and her body has aged but wants to break all the rules. She does things I don't. I don't think anyone has ever asked for something that she wasn't anxious to do. Alize (Ali) pics are accurate, always made up, perfect ass, I don't think she has too many rules. But some people are worried about her boyfriend.
    Kendall is still around. She is doing doubles with Peyton. Folks are still raving about her. Affordable and dependable if she replies back.

  8. #19628

    Number 1 looked rough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Looking at these two and really don't know even what to search the board for since they don't put names in their posts. I'm fairly certain they have been around for a while. Going to be traveling soon so I thought I'd get in a visit or two before I left. Any info is appreciated.

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/310780484648.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/134773264330.
    I visited number 1. When she opened the door I was in shock. She looked pretty rough. I play d the forgotten wallet and bolted.

  9. #19627

    Is she still hanging out with SummerStar?

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwFireman  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/657706545340

    Went and saw this girl. Clean place and clean girl. Friendly donations. Cool attitude. Great rack and great mouth skills. Will def repeat.
    Last time I saw her she was hitting the pipe hard with SummerStar in a notel in WA. She could be fun but clingy.

  10. #19626

    Info on these two?

    Looking at these two and really don't know even what to search the board for since they don't put names in their posts. I'm fairly certain they have been around for a while. Going to be traveling soon so I thought I'd get in a visit or two before I left. Any info is appreciated.

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/310780484648.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/134773264330.

  11. #19625

    Jewelz

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/657706545340

    Went and saw this girl. Clean place and clean girl. Friendly donations. Cool attitude. Great rack and great mouth skills. Will def repeat.

  12. #19624
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHotGuy  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't appear that Kendal has posted since last Sept. Is she still around? Let me know.
    Kendall's contact information on Erotic Monkey is accurate. Sammi Love is great! More beautiful in person than her pics. Perfect centerfold body, but has a few rules. Kendall's pics are a bit dated and her body has aged but wants to break all the rules. She does things I don't. I don't think anyone has ever asked for something that she wasn't anxious to do. Alize (Ali) pics are accurate, always made up, perfect ass, I don't think she has too many rules. But some people are worried about her boyfriend.

  13. #19623
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    Exchanged texts with this lady but I was a bit put off about an Oak Creek hotel incall.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cherry-e...waukee-1030981
    Do not see anyone in Oak Creek at a hotel. They run to many stings. You do not want to get caught For soliciting.

  14. #19622
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHotGuy  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't appear that Kendal has posted since last Sept. Is she still around? Let me know.
    I communicated with her via text mid December. Same number.

  15. #19621

    Cherry

    Exchanged texts with this lady but I was a bit put off about an Oak Creek hotel incall.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cherry-e...waukee-1030981

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape