Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 647 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 697 747 1147 1647 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21122

    I second tall Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Santorin  [View Original Post]
    Here you go. Is aw her a few weeks ago, a tad difficult to find at first, but once you know where it is, she's easy to find. Looking to see her this week again. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/746361124802.
    I have also seen her before. I think the best way to differentiate her from the other one, other than the last letter of the name is height. This Daisy is probably 5'10". She has also put on a little weight in the last couple of years, but who hasn't. She's still amazing. She gives excellent directions to her place, perhaps the only shortcoming is that her place is small. She has a cat also. I'm not allergic but others might be. That said, her place is clean and I definitely have her on my shortlist.

  2. #21121

    Need a suggestion

    Hey guys long time member here and I have a new interest. Titty fucking. Sunny's tits look great in her pics but I think she only has bad reviews. Can anyone recommend a provider that specializes in that? Preferably one that doesn't charge an arm and a leg since I consider it just above a HJ. Any suggestions would be appreciated or if anyone has a good report on Sunny lmk because her tits look great in those pics and would love to get my cock worked between those.

  3. #21120
    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    No, the one you describe who started with Bobbi in Sanford is Daisi.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/030743837389
    Thanks, bro.

  4. #21119

    Daisi & Daisy

    No, the one you describe who started with Bobbi in Sanford is Daisi.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/030743837389

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Daisy that goes by "FBSM Daisy" and used to run with Bobbie?

  5. #21118
    Quote Originally Posted by Santorin  [View Original Post]
    Here you go. Is aw her a few weeks ago, a tad difficult to find at first, but once you know where it is, she's easy to find. Looking to see her this week again. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/746361124802.
    Is this the same Daisy that goes by "FBSM Daisy" and used to run with Bobbie?

  6. #21117
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    Is she a back door specialist?
    LOL. That and more my friend.

  7. #21116
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    My bad. I thought I left it. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/746361124802.

  8. #21115

    Daisy link

    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    Here you go. Is aw her a few weeks ago, a tad difficult to find at first, but once you know where it is, she's easy to find. Looking to see her this week again. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/746361124802.

  9. #21114

    Any info on Taylor

    Anybody had a dream with this cute thing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/363037400626

    Looks like something I might enjoy.

    Any info appreciated.

  10. #21113

    Bruna?

    Anyone have any experience with Bruna?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5123399.htm

    If so, is she the Bruna that travels from Brazil? Asking as believe I've seen her in another city and want to repeat.

  11. #21112

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    First that comes to mind is Daisy. She is a nice lady and gives pretty good service. She is in Apex.
    Do you have a link?

  12. #21111

    Ave aka Baby

    Anyone seen Baby since she's been back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/461167493556

  13. #21110

    Southern Pines

    Quote Originally Posted by Srcaoyoby  [View Original Post]
    If you're willing to drive a little further south, I would recommend Marie from Southern Pines. A+++.
    Is she a back door specialist?

  14. #21109

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRon  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me about Gina? If those pictures are even close to accurate I'm interested.

    https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...a-63f176fd66ca
    Check out my post in Ripoffs. This was the ad that resulted in a (phony) call from the US Marshall in Charleston, SC. I'd pass.

  15. #21108

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I've been out of the game a while, but I am glad to see the classics still hold up! Also happy to see more people seeing spicy may / may marie! She was A+ when I saw her. I have moved to the apex / fuquay area. Does anyone have any recommendations for these parts? Thanks!
    First that comes to mind is Daisy. She is a nice lady and gives pretty good service. She is in Apex.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape