Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 650 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 700 750 1150 1650 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 30801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21066

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    First that comes to mind is Daisy. She is a nice lady and gives pretty good service. She is in Apex.
    Do you have a link?

  2. #21065

    Ave aka Baby

    Anyone seen Baby since she's been back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/461167493556

  3. #21064

    Southern Pines

    Quote Originally Posted by Srcaoyoby  [View Original Post]
    If you're willing to drive a little further south, I would recommend Marie from Southern Pines. A+++.
    Is she a back door specialist?

  4. #21063

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRon  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me about Gina? If those pictures are even close to accurate I'm interested.

    https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...a-63f176fd66ca
    Check out my post in Ripoffs. This was the ad that resulted in a (phony) call from the US Marshall in Charleston, SC. I'd pass.

  5. #21062

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I've been out of the game a while, but I am glad to see the classics still hold up! Also happy to see more people seeing spicy may / may marie! She was A+ when I saw her. I have moved to the apex / fuquay area. Does anyone have any recommendations for these parts? Thanks!
    First that comes to mind is Daisy. She is a nice lady and gives pretty good service. She is in Apex.

  6. #21061
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I've been out of the game a while, but I am glad to see the classics still hold up! Also happy to see more people seeing spicy may / may marie! She was A+ when I saw her. I have moved to the apex / fuquay area. Does anyone have any recommendations for these parts? Thanks!
    If you're willing to drive a little further south, I would recommend Marie from Southern Pines. A+++.

  7. #21060
    Thanks for the heads up, definitely going to make this fantasy a reality now.

    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    Someone just reviewed them. Go to the Raleigh latinas forum. You'll see it there.

  8. #21059
    I might just have to give them a try and see how it goes. When you met before was it a decent hotel?

    Quote Originally Posted by KimStranger  [View Original Post]
    I've seen them few months ago and it was an decent experience, only downside was they look nothing close to the picture shown in the ad.

  9. #21058

    Same ole

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosium  [View Original Post]
    Ok, well, Little Chaosium took over and I tried anyway. Went to a not upscale but good location near the airport. Didn't ghost me or keep me waiting. Got to the door and she was friendly. Got into CBJ, CFS, and some manual as Little Chaosium is just not quite cut out for this kind of work these days. Getting older sucks. A little mechanical but still good service and good demeanor. Previously reported skin conditions are still there, but that's ok. $ for QV.
    Sounds like the same Ole Taylormade BS. She was a lot of fun in the beginning but GPS took over.

  10. #21057
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRon  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me about Gina? If those pictures are even close to accurate I'm interested.

    https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...a-63f176fd66ca
    Looks fake from the outset, and reverse image search (which you should always do for unreviewed providers) confirms that:

    https://eroticity.net/threads/258278...#post103131677 .

  11. #21056

    Taylormade

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosium  [View Original Post]
    Well thank you for that, I was just about to message her!
    Ok, well, Little Chaosium took over and I tried anyway. Went to a not upscale but good location near the airport. Didn't ghost me or keep me waiting. Got to the door and she was friendly. Got into CBJ, CFS, and some manual as Little Chaosium is just not quite cut out for this kind of work these days. Getting older sucks. A little mechanical but still good service and good demeanor. Previously reported skin conditions are still there, but that's ok. $ for QV.

  12. #21055

    Out of the game

    Hey everyone. I've been out of the game a while, but I am glad to see the classics still hold up! Also happy to see more people seeing spicy may / may marie! She was A+ when I saw her. I have moved to the apex / fuquay area. Does anyone have any recommendations for these parts? Thanks!

  13. #21054

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRon  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me about Gina? If those pictures are even close to accurate I'm interested.

    https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...a-63f176fd66ca
    Reverse image search shows those are all over porn sites. Definitely fake.

  14. #21053
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Tried to TOFTT and give a recent review of TaylorMade BUT. It looks like she's still setting appts and ghosting on arrival. Bummer.
    Well thank you for that, I was just about to message her!

  15. #21052

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsPlaytime  [View Original Post]
    Got to say if that's real that is exactly what I am looking for. I'll do a little searching for the reviews and have to set it up, reading reviews has kept me on the right track in this hobby so far. I'll have to post how it goes, now to try and find time in my schedule to make it happen.
    Someone just reviewed them. Go to the Raleigh latinas forum. You'll see it there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape