Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 295 of 736 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 345 395 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 11032
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6622

    Danielle newsletter

    Her newsletter says that the FS option is back. Also kissing should be back on the menu "after flu season is over."

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She is one hell of a MILF. Classy as hell and has the looks to boot. Long back she was FS. Now it is either extremely YMMV or not available enough said.

  2. #6621

    Danielle FBSM

    Quote Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx  [View Original Post]
    It's been off the menu since COVID. She deals with some immunological compromised people in her life. Too bad, she was a great kisser. Maybe when COVID is more under control.
    She is one hell of a MILF. Classy as hell and has the looks to boot. Long back she was FS. Now it is either extremely YMMV or not available enough said.

  3. #6620

    Danielle FBSM

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    She says kissing is off the menu. Is that still true?
    It's been off the menu since COVID. She deals with some immunological compromised people in her life. Too bad, she was a great kisser. Maybe when COVID is more under control.

  4. #6619

    Wants You To Send a Selfie

    Just scanning the ads and I came across this garbage.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-hailharleexxx

    Ho with horrible tattoos wants you to send a selfie. SERIOUSLY?

    Why do I even bother going on TNA anymore.

  5. #6618
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    FBSM Danielle.

    Great teasing massage.

    The reports about her being very into oral are true.

    Kisses everywhere, finger sucking and rimming.

    Bare camel slides and BBBJCIM.
    You think she would be good at CW?

  6. #6617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I would see her if she was BBFS. Unfortunately until she is I will pass.

    There are too many hot woman that are more than willing to allow BBFS.

    I hope she amends her menu.
    Since when, is Emma not open to it?

  7. #6616

    Fit? I don't think you know what that word means.

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneyG  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-2055123141b2

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....y-For-The-Week

    I have met numerous times with this redhead ****, and I strongly recommend her, even if skinny fit girls may not be your type. Her skill completely makes up for it.

    Her specialties are BBBJ, and bbjcim +DT included in the total GFE experience, and rides like a pro (she has very high endurance you will be tired). No greek (I asked) and don"t know if she gives it up bare. Do not be put off by her one-word / low enthusiasm responses / texts, her personality in person is the complete opposite, she is a total freak, enthusiastic, and definitely not shy at all. She is actually a really dorky and goofy gal, LOL Also she has the prettiest and smallest kitty that you will ever encounter. Can't recommend her enough.
    2. in good health, especially because of regular physical exercise.

  8. #6615
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    She says kissing is off the menu. Is that still true?
    Not sure.

    All I did was get a body rub, I wasn't in a position to attempt a kiss.

    I don't know what her upgraded session includes.

    But if she says it's off the menu it probably is.

  9. #6614
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    FBSM Danielle.

    Great teasing massage.

    The reports about her being very into oral are true.

    Kisses everywhere, finger sucking and rimming.

    Bare camel slides and BBBJCIM.
    She says kissing is off the menu. Is that still true?

  10. #6613
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    Is audelia's OF worth it? Does it show her face? Thanks in advance.
    I wouldn't say it's worth it, she doesn't post content very often so just a few videos with some bg action. She does show her face, so if you're curious you can sign up for a month. I agree with the previous poster about her demeanor, she totally give you your money's worth. I'm looking to repeat with her next time she's in town.

  11. #6612
    Is audelia's OF worth it? Does it show her face? Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6140  [View Original Post]
    She has an OF with Bg content, so maybe.

    I'll tell you, I've seen her before and she lets you do whatever you want to her. My gut says she is open to it but YMMV. I had a blast with her, mainly due to.

    Her total open mind and willingness to follow directions (and orders. Wink).

    I recommend.

  12. #6611

    Sophia100

    Does anybody know what her rates are? Thanks.

  13. #6610
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneyG  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-2055123141b2

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....y-For-The-Week

    I have met numerous times with this redhead ****, and I strongly recommend her, even if skinny fit girls may not be your type. Her skill completely makes up for it.

    Her specialties are BBBJ, and bbjcim +DT included in the total GFE experience, and rides like a pro (she has very high endurance you will be tired). No greek (I asked) and don"t know if she gives it up bare. Do not be put off by her one-word / low enthusiasm responses / texts, her personality in person is the complete opposite, she is a total freak, enthusiastic, and definitely not shy at all. She is actually a really dorky and goofy gal, LOL Also she has the prettiest and smallest kitty that you will ever encounter. Can't recommend her enough.
    I would see her if she was BBFS. Unfortunately until she is I will pass.

    There are too many hot woman that are more than willing to allow BBFS.

    I hope she amends her menu.

  14. #6609

    Anyone know her?

    Hoping to see this new girl soon, anyone have any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...t/553607681281

  15. #6608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by Hman206  [View Original Post]
    Was this for her $220 rate or the $340.
    Standard $220.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape