Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 751 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 11261
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7241
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for taking one for the team. I was intrigued by that profile, don't currently have a paid membership so I filed it away.

    However. If you M&G someone first, you will avoid many of these sorts of problem. I always try, as HG suggests, to get a girl in my car ('for private discussions') and kiss her at the M&G. If she will do that (when I am 40+years older than her), she'll bang me at the FC.
    Yah, I totally flubbed this one. I was in a rush to get the deed done and she seemed so open in texts that I went against my normal procedures. Oh well. Could have been worse I guess and I'm glad I can get the warning out to others.

  2. #7240
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    This chick makes it seem like she's down. Dresses the part, sends you nudes, talks about having fun. Got a room in Venice and when it comes time to have "fun" she offers a massage and hand job and says next time more can be done. This was annoying as fuck. I told her she should have just been upfront like I asked so it wouldn't be a waste of time since she k we what I was wanting from the jump. She offers to just give me a handjob for a small tip. I agreed to make up for some Of the lost time. I asked if she could be nude and she said no, I asked her to be topless and she agreed but I wasn't allowed to you her and she then asked me if I had coconut oil (as if I carry it with me). I asked her how the fuck she was going to give me a massage if she didn't have her oils. I asked her to use the lotion from the hotel and starts comes over and starts giving a decent hand job. Midway through I look up and can't get a read on her face so I try to initiate some sort of talk so it doesn't seem so robotic. The minute I spoke she stops and says she's done. At this point I was pissed because it was bullshit after bullshit. She previously expected me to let her stay in the room and when I told her she needs to kick rocks too, she started babbling about thinking we had a connection and blah blah blah. At that point the only thing I would have accepted was a fuck or suck and when neither was offered, I told her she had to gtfo. She asked to wait a minute so she can find a ride. I have her 5 minutes and when nothing was happening I told her we needed to leave. She had the audacity to ask me for a ride. I agreed only so she would leave the room and when we got down to the car I told her it would probably not be a fun ride and that she can find her way home. She asked if I was really going to leave her stranded and I told her, she's from the area, she can figure it out. Drove off as the rain started again. Wasn't out a whole lot, but definitely a waste of time. Watch out for this one.
    Thanks for taking one for the team. I was intrigued by that profile, don't currently have a paid membership so I filed it away.

    However. If you M&G someone first, you will avoid many of these sorts of problem. I always try, as HG suggests, to get a girl in my car ('for private discussions') and kiss her at the M&G. If she will do that (when I am 40+years older than her), she'll bang me at the FC.

  3. #7239

    Waste of time

    This chick makes it seem like she's down. Dresses the part, sends you nudes, talks about having fun. Got a room in Venice and when it comes time to have "fun" she offers a massage and hand job and says next time more can be done. This was annoying as fuck. I told her she should have just been upfront like I asked so it wouldn't be a waste of time since she k we what I was wanting from the jump. She offers to just give me a handjob for a small tip. I agreed to make up for some Of the lost time. I asked if she could be nude and she said no, I asked her to be topless and she agreed but I wasn't allowed to you her and she then asked me if I had coconut oil (as if I carry it with me). I asked her how the fuck she was going to give me a massage if she didn't have her oils. I asked her to use the lotion from the hotel and starts comes over and starts giving a decent hand job. Midway through I look up and can't get a read on her face so I try to initiate some sort of talk so it doesn't seem so robotic. The minute I spoke she stops and says she's done. At this point I was pissed because it was bullshit after bullshit. She previously expected me to let her stay in the room and when I told her she needs to kick rocks too, she started babbling about thinking we had a connection and blah blah blah. At that point the only thing I would have accepted was a fuck or suck and when neither was offered, I told her she had to gtfo. She asked to wait a minute so she can find a ride. I have her 5 minutes and when nothing was happening I told her we needed to leave. She had the audacity to ask me for a ride. I agreed only so she would leave the room and when we got down to the car I told her it would probably not be a fun ride and that she can find her way home. She asked if I was really going to leave her stranded and I told her, she's from the area, she can figure it out. Drove off as the rain started again. Wasn't out a whole lot, but definitely a waste of time. Watch out for this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2F53199F-68A0-4B8C-850A-C90D83BE4C71.jpg‎  

  4. #7238
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanbrolo  [View Original Post]
    For some reason there's been a lot of this lately. Women thinking that 1 k - 1. 5 k is normal. Its not. I have a feeling a lot of them are visiting / are / SugarBABYonlyforum / and thinking these escort rates are the same thing. Most of the women that post here are former escorts.
    Never heard of that. But I never go on reddit. Took a look. Total joke. I feel sorry for these girls in a way. But there are a group of guys routinely paying 1 k per date. I read enough to know its not really that informative unless you want a tutorial on GPS.

  5. #7237
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    Here she is, gold digger, GPS. She wouldn't even negotiate, stating 1 k her was minimum.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-d3df7ac17395
    For some reason there's been a lot of this lately. Women thinking that 1 k - 1. 5 k is normal. Its not. I have a feeling a lot of them are visiting / are / SugarBABYonlyforum / and thinking these escort rates are the same thing. Most of the women that post here are former escorts.

  6. #7236

    Handle name of scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector888  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-821f5f9bbe18

    Be careful with this one. After discussing and talking at a public location and then deciding to go through the arrangement, she'll try to extort and blackmail you for xxxx money once you get to your room. She seemed normal and nice when talking in person but does a 180 degree turn later.
    What's her handle name?

  7. #7235
    Quote Originally Posted by Spector888  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-821f5f9bbe18

    Be careful with this woman. Appears nice and accommodating while talking to her at a public location. We seemed to get along well and decided to go through with the arrangement. Once we got to the room she went complete 180 degree personality. She tried to extort and blackmail.
    Profile gone.

  8. #7234
    Quote Originally Posted by Spector888  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-821f5f9bbe18

    Be careful with this woman. Appears nice and accommodating while talking to her at a public location. We seemed to get along well and decided to go through with the arrangement. Once we got to the room she went complete 180 degree personality. She tried to extort and blackmail.
    What's her username? The link isn't working for me, says profile no longer available. Thanks.

  9. #7233

    Scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-821f5f9bbe18

    Be careful with this woman. Appears nice and accommodating while talking to her at a public location. We seemed to get along well and decided to go through with the arrangement. Once we got to the room she went complete 180 degree personality. She tried to extort and blackmail.

  10. #7232

    Scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-821f5f9bbe18

    Be careful with this one. After discussing and talking at a public location and then deciding to go through the arrangement, she'll try to extort and blackmail you for xxxx money once you get to your room. She seemed normal and nice when talking in person but does a 180 degree turn later.

  11. #7231
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    You pulled the link from your messages not her profile.
    Here she is, gold digger, GPS. She wouldn't even negotiate, stating 1 k her was minimum.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-d3df7ac17395

  12. #7230
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-a3ed0a1b4718

    Asking for 1 k per meet. Prefers afternoons?
    She needs to keep up her photoshop subscription. LOL. Talk about dysmorphia.

  13. #7229
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    This gold digger below wants 1 k per meet. Hot, but delusional price.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-c9eb16e0c485
    You pulled the link from your messages not her profile.

  14. #7228
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to all the new SD's and thanks to everyone that posts on this thread.
    Why thank you Hollywood, on behalf of myself and other members, Happy New Year to come and thanks for your contributions and mentorship.

  15. #7227

    Gold Digger Brilliant Princess

    This gold digger below wants 1 k per meet. Hot, but delusional price.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-c9eb16e0c485

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape