Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 497 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 547 597 997 1497 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 33446
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26006

    Candypants

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen The Queen of Pleasure, CandyPants current name it seems, at her new digs on the east side? Her ad says Anderson township. Beechmont area. I was reluctant to visit her on the west side after reading recent reviews about the dump she was living in. Hopefully this new place will be more private and have more than just a shower curtain for a door.

    Anyone? Condition of her new place?
    She told me she is on the west side on or near harmony lane. She completely ghosted me the though after setting up a time to meet so who knows. I was surprised she replied to my initial text. She almost never responds.

  2. #26005
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Another provider posting a lot of pictures with closed mouth smiles never showing teeth. If I was interested in her I would ash for a picture smiling to show teeth. No teeth or bad teeth is a no go for me. If she Can't take care of her mouth she will let her body go also. Just me.
    The sunken in jaw is a sure sign of no teeth or really bad teeth.

  3. #26004
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    Another provider posting a lot of pictures with closed mouth smiles never showing teeth. If I was interested in her I would ash for a picture smiling to show teeth. No teeth or bad teeth is a no go for me. If she Can't take care of her mouth she will let her body go also. Just me.

  4. #26003

    Flakey

    Quote Originally Posted by Pointer100  [View Original Post]
    Can't find any info, she has been posting for a while.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/108822789
    She'll reply to you. Once. Then crickets.

  5. #26002

    Eastgate girl

    Can't find any info, she has been posting for a while.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/108822789

  6. #26001

  7. #26000

    Ellie Leen

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccurtis  [View Original Post]
    I knew if I gave it enough time. Now wants a deposit. Moving on.
    https://celebritiescloud.com/ellie-leen/

    Google image search tells me she is an Instagram sensation, fashion fitness model.

  8. #25999

    Anna aka tootie

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostToast1  [View Original Post]
    The fuller pics with the closeups of the tits are the newer ones? I would have guessed the skinnier, addict-looking ones would be more recent, she's better looking with more weight.
    She is the girl in the pics (fuller) and legit. Great body. Incall location was good. Only downside was that she was higher than a kite. So high in fact that her head kept bumping into satellites during our encounter.

  9. #25998

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    That ad is as fake as $50 Rolex watch. Anything involving an Asian supermodel looking chick is always fake.
    I knew if I gave it enough time. Now wants a deposit. Moving on.

  10. #25997

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccurtis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any feedback? Been snapping with her. Something not right.

    https://rubmd.com/cincinnati-oh/5caa...4-1f9c49296c06
    That ad is as fake as $50 Rolex watch. Anything involving an Asian supermodel looking chick is always fake.

  11. #25996

    Blue Ash

    Anyone have any feedback? Been snapping with her. Something not right.

    https://rubmd.com/cincinnati-oh/5caa...4-1f9c49296c06

  12. #25995

    January

    Quote Originally Posted by TruRider  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...b/548357240113

    I saw January at her decent hotel in Sharonville recently. Her pictures are accurate. She was communicative, clean and fresh, made me feel comfortable right away with small talk. Everything is covered but she does an amazing job with it. Most acronyms were available except greek or anything unsafe. She enjoyed a little dirty talk and she took it like a champ. I will definitely see her again.
    The problem she is not GFE.

  13. #25994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Super Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler4178  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/108416597

    Watch the video. The girl in the video says a date from 2017. They are using a video that is 5 years old. Thought it was funny they are trying to scam people with a video where the girl in it tells you how old the video is.
    I've noticed that in the last year or so, almost every ad on LC with a 216 area code is fake. When I see 216 nowadays I just pass it by.

  14. #25993

    Kylie Reid

    Quote Originally Posted by Tex4023  [View Original Post]
    Was down here Wilmington N.C For couple weeks now she's mia. Any word at your end. Sorry post on the wrong thread.
    I've text a few times, NOTHING. Wish she would come back, she is GREAT.

  15. #25992

    Super fake.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/108416597

    Watch the video. The girl in the video says a date from 2017. They are using a video that is 5 years old. Thought it was funny they are trying to scam people with a video where the girl in it tells you how old the video is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape