Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 495 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 545 595 995 1495 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 33201
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25791

    It's safe to profile on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    All due respect to HB, he's a legend. However, not all gummies are caused by poor hygiene, but can be caused by a variety of factors. For example, Jamie, in Columbus suffered a calcium deficiency in childhood. Others I've known, have had teeth literally knocked out of their mouth by abusive spouses or boyfriends. Still others have suffered losses from car wrecks or other collisions. So, let's try to be less judgmental and more sympathetic.

    Bottom line, most gummy's are great; enjoy them!
    This post made me laugh. Sure, some people have legitimate dental issues that lead them to have no teeth. Sure, some of those people with legitimate issues like a calcium deficiency or "being kicked by a horse" also become prostitutes in a wild coincidence. I've literally heard the "kicked by a horse" story from two different providers over the last 10 years. In a shocking coincidence both victims of the horse hoof were also junkies and had sex for money. I'm sure they were really nice and totally had their act together aside from those things. Just a bad day on the farm.

    Cmon man. There's exceptions to every rule I suppose but avoiding providers with no teeth is probably a good idea unless you are looking for BBBJ from the bargain bin and don't mind any of the drama that may come with it. I'm not here to kink shame, if gummies are your thing, have at it. That said, I would assume the 99% of the stories on how the mouth got to where it is at at the time of your visit are bullsh*t.

    Your ex husband knocked All of your teeth out? You poor thing.

    It's drugs, Mountain Dew, bad hygiene or some other cocktail of bad decisions. Every time. If you want to be discerning about who you are seeing in the 200-300 range, checking the teeth is a great practice. Like HB said, any provider with their act together will get most of their dental issues taken care of.

  2. #25790

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I understand they are other reasons. When that happens they usually go to the dentist an get false teeth. I have no problem with that. Those that just let it go are the ones I am talking about. Some of the best provider we have had had false teeth. Lady J had false teeth an you won't find a better provider then her. Another one was Raylee. No reason not to get it taken care of especially.

    The price they want. It just me an my preference. Snags an rotten teeth are no go for me.
    I couldn't agree more.

  3. #25789
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    All due respect to HB, he's a legend. However, not all gummies are caused by poor hygiene, but can be caused by a variety of factors. For example, Jamie, in Columbus suffered a calcium deficiency in childhood. Others I've known, have had teeth literally knocked out of their mouth by abusive spouses or boyfriends. Still others have suffered losses from car wrecks or other collisions. So, let's try to be less judgmental and more sympathetic.

    Bottom line, most gummy's are great; enjoy them!
    I understand they are other reasons. When that happens they usually go to the dentist an get false teeth. I have no problem with that. Those that just let it go are the ones I am talking about. Some of the best provider we have had had false teeth. Lady J had false teeth an you won't find a better provider then her. Another one was Raylee. No reason not to get it taken care of especially.

    The price they want. It just me an my preference. Snags an rotten teeth are no go for me.

  4. #25788
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    The sunken in jaw is a sure sign of no teeth or really bad teeth.
    Agree.

    Posting pictures without an open smile not worth send text for me.

  5. #25787

    Not so fast

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Another provider posting a lot of pictures with closed mouth smiles never showing teeth. If I was interested in her I would ash for a picture smiling to show teeth. No teeth or bad teeth is a no go for me. If she Can't take care of her mouth she will let her body go also. Just me.
    All due respect to HB, he's a legend. However, not all gummies are caused by poor hygiene, but can be caused by a variety of factors. For example, Jamie, in Columbus suffered a calcium deficiency in childhood. Others I've known, have had teeth literally knocked out of their mouth by abusive spouses or boyfriends. Still others have suffered losses from car wrecks or other collisions. So, let's try to be less judgmental and more sympathetic.

    Bottom line, most gummy's are great; enjoy them!

  6. #25786

    Kimmi-Elite provider

    Quote Originally Posted by WjgJoe  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...214/7402620078

    Anyone know what prices she is charging in her Black Friday Sale for BBJ or full service? One hell of a lot of fun MILF with few limits! May have to make my way over and get in line! Stay safe out there gents.
    She is FS and GFE with DFK and gives a different but unique experience. See my review on TER. Will repeat!

  7. #25785

    Candypants

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen The Queen of Pleasure, CandyPants current name it seems, at her new digs on the east side? Her ad says Anderson township. Beechmont area. I was reluctant to visit her on the west side after reading recent reviews about the dump she was living in. Hopefully this new place will be more private and have more than just a shower curtain for a door.

    Anyone? Condition of her new place?
    She told me she is on the west side on or near harmony lane. She completely ghosted me the though after setting up a time to meet so who knows. I was surprised she replied to my initial text. She almost never responds.

  8. #25784
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Another provider posting a lot of pictures with closed mouth smiles never showing teeth. If I was interested in her I would ash for a picture smiling to show teeth. No teeth or bad teeth is a no go for me. If she Can't take care of her mouth she will let her body go also. Just me.
    The sunken in jaw is a sure sign of no teeth or really bad teeth.

  9. #25783
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    Another provider posting a lot of pictures with closed mouth smiles never showing teeth. If I was interested in her I would ash for a picture smiling to show teeth. No teeth or bad teeth is a no go for me. If she Can't take care of her mouth she will let her body go also. Just me.

  10. #25782

    Flakey

    Quote Originally Posted by Pointer100  [View Original Post]
    Can't find any info, she has been posting for a while.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/108822789
    She'll reply to you. Once. Then crickets.

  11. #25781

    Eastgate girl

    Can't find any info, she has been posting for a while.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/108822789

  12. #25780

  13. #25779

    Ellie Leen

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccurtis  [View Original Post]
    I knew if I gave it enough time. Now wants a deposit. Moving on.
    https://celebritiescloud.com/ellie-leen/

    Google image search tells me she is an Instagram sensation, fashion fitness model.

  14. #25778

    Anna aka tootie

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostToast1  [View Original Post]
    The fuller pics with the closeups of the tits are the newer ones? I would have guessed the skinnier, addict-looking ones would be more recent, she's better looking with more weight.
    She is the girl in the pics (fuller) and legit. Great body. Incall location was good. Only downside was that she was higher than a kite. So high in fact that her head kept bumping into satellites during our encounter.

  15. #25777

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    That ad is as fake as $50 Rolex watch. Anything involving an Asian supermodel looking chick is always fake.
    I knew if I gave it enough time. Now wants a deposit. Moving on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape