Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 457 507 907 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11650
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Her boobs look massive. Is she a big girl? Does she have a big tummy below those voluptuous breasts?

    https://callescort.org/636-202-8123
    Had a dream of her a few months ago. I love thicker girls so I may be biased. She had a bit of a belly but nothing off-putting. I found her very attractive. If you're a breast guy, I don't think you'll be disappointed. For ass guys like me, gorgeous big backside especially when bent over in front of you. Great BBBJ skills, all else is covered.

    There were some bumps in setup so only ended up with time for a hh. Was very accommodating and while the motel room smelled like smoke, she smelled clean and did not notice the smell on her.

  2. #11649
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    Advertises on Tryst. Pics look hot, almost TGTBT. Anyone had a dream about her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kimbervaughn
    I have not seen her but did a little searching and came across this website that has more pictures and information about her:

    https://www.discreetreferrals.net/ga...kimber-vaughn/

  3. #11648

    Aphrodite

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream about Aphrodite? I've seen some good and some not so good reviews; almost even count on both.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...3613.htm?cat=1

    Any info will be appreciated. Feel free to PM details if you like.
    Save your money, better options out there, her prices go up every month.

  4. #11647

    Kimber Vaughn, anyone?

    Advertises on Tryst. Pics look hot, almost TGTBT. Anyone had a dream about her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kimbervaughn

  5. #11646

    Bbw?

    Her boobs look massive. Is she a big girl? Does she have a big tummy below those voluptuous breasts?

    https://callescort.org/636-202-8123

  6. #11645

    Aphrodite

    Has anyone had a dream about Aphrodite? I've seen some good and some not so good reviews; almost even count on both.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...3613.htm?cat=1

    Any info will be appreciated. Feel free to PM details if you like.

  7. #11644

    Traffixx

    Quote Originally Posted by JdmKingStl  [View Original Post]
    This girl is from the local import car scene and she was trying to break into porn under the name Traffixx. You can find vids on various sites.
    Dang it, thanks! I thought she seemed familiar when I'd seen her ads so I had just initially thought they were fake. But yeah she was a suicide girl.

    https://www.suicidegirls.com/members/traffixx/

  8. #11643
    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    Been around forever.

    Looks like picks.

    Chill attitude.

    As vanilla an experience as one can have.

  9. #11642

    Aliya

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...0139.htm?cat=1

    Major yellow fever got me, any info? Thanks.

  10. #11641

    Ryan Rain


  11. #11640
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    This lady has been on and off Eros the last couple of months below.

    Has anyone seen her and can comment on their experience?

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...7481.htm?cat=1
    Search the Columbia escort board. I remember seeing posts from this summer / fall saying to stay away from Brooke Lynn, one says she's psycho. Check out posts 237/238. The link to her Columbia ad no longer works but I'm pretty sure it was the same Brooke Lynn that started showing up over here.

  12. #11639

    Brooklynn E.

    This lady has been on and off Eros the last couple of months below.

    Has anyone seen her and can comment on their experience?

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...7481.htm?cat=1

  13. #11638

    Ran into that shit down in El Paso

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...9909.htm?cat=1

    Last night around midnight I get a message in broken english pretty much saying I owe them money for messaging their escort and if I don't pay they are going to 'send their best men to me'. They were even like <Random Name I'm getting impatient. It's like LOL buddy you're funny.
    Experienced the exact same thing. Here's a good example of why you use a burner number. They texted me a vid of a Mexican guy trying to appear as cartel, pointing a gun toward the screen, while butchering my name that he couldn't pronounce. Then they sent me pics of dead bodies and said that was going to happen to me if I didn't pay up. I was using a Dallas prefix at the time so they said that they knew where I was in Dallas, even though I was 600 miles away. Might not have been comical to someone who uses their actual cell phone number.

  14. #11637

    Melanie Info

    Hey, did anyone meet this girl? I don't remember seeing any reviews here.

    https://tryst.link/escort/melanielove141

  15. #11636
    Quote Originally Posted by Jello816  [View Original Post]
    flocked to WYP or Seeking.
    Am I using Seeking wrong or something? I never see these providers there and anyone who is linked from here pops up as having blocked me even though I've only just made my account there recently. Is it because I'm not a paid account or something?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape