Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 33204
-
01-16-23 08:57 #25779Senior Member

Posts: 89Ellie Leen
https://celebritiescloud.com/ellie-leen/
Originally Posted by Ccurtis
[View Original Post]
Google image search tells me she is an Instagram sensation, fashion fitness model.
-
01-16-23 08:53 #25778Senior Member

Posts: 133Anna aka tootie
She is the girl in the pics (fuller) and legit. Great body. Incall location was good. Only downside was that she was higher than a kite. So high in fact that her head kept bumping into satellites during our encounter.
Originally Posted by GhostToast1
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 08:26 #25777Senior Member

Posts: 81Deposit
I knew if I gave it enough time. Now wants a deposit. Moving on.
Originally Posted by Ginzo666
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 08:12 #25776Senior Member

Posts: 384Fake
That ad is as fake as $50 Rolex watch. Anything involving an Asian supermodel looking chick is always fake.
Originally Posted by Ccurtis
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 07:35 #25775Senior Member

Posts: 81Blue Ash
Anyone have any feedback? Been snapping with her. Something not right.
https://rubmd.com/cincinnati-oh/5caa...4-1f9c49296c06
-
01-15-23 13:36 #25774Regular Member

Posts: 23January
The problem she is not GFE.
Originally Posted by TruRider
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 12:37 #25773Senior Member

Posts: 1189Super Fake
I've noticed that in the last year or so, almost every ad on LC with a 216 area code is fake. When I see 216 nowadays I just pass it by.
Originally Posted by Tyler4178
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 12:08 #25772Senior Member

Posts: 121Kylie Reid
I've text a few times, NOTHING. Wish she would come back, she is GREAT.
Originally Posted by Tex4023
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 16:29 #25771Senior Member

Posts: 290Super fake.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/108416597
Watch the video. The girl in the video says a date from 2017. They are using a video that is 5 years old. Thought it was funny they are trying to scam people with a video where the girl in it tells you how old the video is.
-
01-14-23 12:14 #25770Regular Member

Posts: 6The fuller pics with the closeups of the tits are the newer ones? I would have guessed the skinnier, addict-looking ones would be more recent, she's better looking with more weight.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 11:22 #25769Senior Member

Posts: 70January in Sharonville
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...b/548357240113
I saw January at her decent hotel in Sharonville recently. Her pictures are accurate. She was communicative, clean and fresh, made me feel comfortable right away with small talk. Everything is covered but she does an amazing job with it. Most acronyms were available except greek or anything unsafe. She enjoyed a little dirty talk and she took it like a champ. I will definitely see her again.
-
01-14-23 10:23 #25768Banned Member

Posts: 5352Maybe we can wait out. A week in the warm weather would be good for you.
Originally Posted by Lilwetwet
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 04:00 #25767Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 29Put me in your suitcase
Thank you HB, you are the sweetest!
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
I can't wait to see you next week.
-
01-14-23 01:51 #25766Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 29Awh shucks
Thank you, I am speechless!!
Originally Posted by JoeCoff33
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 18:00 #25765Senior Member

Posts: 195Yeah, Tootie is definitely fuller
I guess whatever jail stint she had got that girl 3 square meals because she is thick now and takes a good dick. LOL. I normally don't take or share pics but had to on this one. LOL.








Reply With Quote






