Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 12758
-
01-21-23 22:11 #10568Senior Member

Posts: 889Thanks, Punkox. Not too familar with how Orlando works other than a couple AMP's.
Originally Posted by Punkox
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 21:31 #10567Senior Member

Posts: 434Reminder
PSA for the tourists making their way here. From my understanding there is currently a massive increase of scammers out there now. There are very few legit providers left in the Orlando area at this time. A quick browse of LC, STG, AS, and other sites comes up with little to no quality providers. 99% of everything being posted is either fake or a scam. Please beware and do not patronize these scammers by sending photos, sending cash app or even paying up front. If you do, you are likely to get ripped off or worse. Just a reminder for the snow birds.
-
01-21-23 09:23 #10566Senior Member

Posts: 178Bella
Same girl. I'd only repeat because she is the only provider in Clermont area. Her location is about 25 minutes south of Hwy 50 in the 27/192 area.
Originally Posted by Jesse54
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 15:00 #10565Senior Member

Posts: 634Gotcha. Good for her. Not for us though, LOL. Thanks.
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 12:12 #10564Senior Member

Posts: 1237Looks very similar to the Bella that was in Tavares awhile back. She had meh to below average reviews if the same one.
Originally Posted by LilRuru
[View Original Post]
Jesse.
-
01-19-23 22:32 #10563Senior Member

Posts: 468Jackie
I heard that she is out of the hobby and she probably lives in Tampa now.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 19:43 #10562Regular Member

Posts: 1Someone post awhile back that she quit or was taking a break don't remember exactly.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 14:07 #10561Senior Member

Posts: 634Honey / Jackie
Anyone know what happened to Honey from Maitland area? Use to see her all the time for her amazing head game but no #s work anymore.
-
01-18-23 12:38 #10560Senior Member

Posts: 30Bella Clermont
I found her slow responding and when we did meet got rush because handler Bf? Banging on door, she called him and said 10 min when more like 20, was supposed to be hr. Dude standing in for way when I left. Covered BJ and got some baby damage. Nice enough but No repeat.
Originally Posted by LilRuru
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-23 00:51 #10559Senior Member

Posts: 147That sucks, I know that one of the girls is the handler and does the scheduling for them and all travel together, they usually hang at Orlando or Jacksonville. Didn't have the issue you had, also had a couple of dreams with Paloma who went back home, so she's not available and was amazing. Guess I have been lucky.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 21:08 #10558Regular Member

Posts: 21Met with twice.
Met with her twice, over a year ago. She is real and I didn't encounter any problems either of the 2 times. I only had time to have a qv dream on both occasions, and I remember the top didn't come off, she only takes off the bottoms for a quick visit. Second time she had a really nice incall in a gated champions gate neighborhood. Her handlers place her in good areas, or at least decent areas. Never had any encounters with handlers.
Originally Posted by Giventofly
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 19:54 #10557Regular Member

Posts: 21Bella from Clermon
Never seen this one before, Clermont is close to my area so I might TOFTT.
Anyone had any dreams with her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/108429102
-
01-16-23 09:23 #10556Senior Member

Posts: 253Pamela ad is a bait and switch.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 09:10 #10555Senior Member

Posts: 2964Real? Not necessarily.
After reading a couple positive reviews on the first one, Pamela, I tried to meet with her. I sent a text to the number listed in the ad, thought I was speaking with her, scheduled a meeting and then, when I showed up, it was definitely someone else. Despite the bait and switch, she was hot so I continued on. Big mistake. Lots of rules, very short BJ, covered at that, didn't take her top off, wouldn't let me squeeze her tits and had to be quite the entire time, seriously, had to be quiet. If you can meet the actual Pamela, seems like it would be a good experience. But I can say from my own experience that Pamela is not always the one on the other side of the door.
Originally Posted by Calenton777
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 02:00 #10554Senior Member

Posts: 147They usually advertise in Adult Search, but yeah have to be careful as there are plenty of fake ads there as well. But after a while you can spot the real ones.
Originally Posted by Bear47374
[View Original Post]
Here is a couple of the real ads I know, but remember YMMV. And also treating them nicely goes a long way.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2876354
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2991829











Reply With Quote






