Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10553

    Latinas I drive

    Quote Originally Posted by Calenton777  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, and thanks for the tip. I never do deposits, I prefer to lose a good time, than a chance at losing my money. I usually stick to the AMPs, or the latina girls at I drive, because they are a sure thing.
    Can anybody provide any intel on how to decide on which latina girls to book with? The ads all look the same and the rates seem to range greatly. I'm hoping to book with a legit latina in area who allows for msog. Visiting orlando and have tried mm on previous visits but very interested in experiencing latinas this trip.

  2. #10552
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl  [View Original Post]
    She is hot and young. I have no info on her but let us know if you meet up with her. Best bet is to get with the UTR and Positively reviewed women. Remember, send no $ beforehand.

    Dave.
    Agreed, and thanks for the tip. I never do deposits, I prefer to lose a good time, than a chance at losing my money. I usually stick to the AMPs, or the latina girls at I drive, because they are a sure thing.

  3. #10551

    Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Calenton777  [View Original Post]
    Just spotted this girl, she hits all the boxes for me. Nice body, squirter, nice on the eyes and the ad looks real it seems. Checked pictures, and nothing scammy is popping to me. Has anyone has any info on her? Otherwise will have to TOFTT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...134/3869019887
    She is hot and young. I have no info on her but let us know if you meet up with her. Best bet is to get with the UTR and Positively reviewed women. Remember, send no $ beforehand.

    Dave.

  4. #10550
    Just spotted this girl, she hits all the boxes for me. Nice body, squirter, nice on the eyes and the ad looks real it seems. Checked pictures, and nothing scammy is popping to me. Has anyone has any info on her? Otherwise will have to TOFTT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...134/3869019887

  5. #10549

    Rare Foreigner Gem anyone?

    Has anyone partake in this Rare Foreigner aka Gem? Sanford, Lake Mary area?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...961/3868717791

  6. #10548

    Chynna v

    Has anyone seen or heard from chynna v? I used to see her pretty regularly since her place was close to mine but she hasn't posted in a while.

  7. #10547
    Quote Originally Posted by Timy1979  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering of anyone has tried her? I don't know her name so I can't.

    Look for reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...533/3862989222
    She is a hard pass for me. Saw her about 3 months ago for headache. Broken and chipped teeth (meth mouth) and her legs are all scarred up from what I assumed was cutting.

  8. #10546
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Was the ass still phat though?
    It was ehh. Not super fat she just knows her angles.

  9. #10545

    Orange City

    Just wondering of anyone has tried her? I don't know her name so I can't.

    Look for reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...533/3862989222

  10. #10544
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan34  [View Original Post]
    Ok mongers.

    Really like some info. Will be in Kissimmee weds and am looking at this young lady. Really like to know before I get there. I've been texting with her and seems legit but I am not from the area.

    Don't want any Hassell with law / drugs / pimps or anything else. Thanks for any info.

    MM.
    She usually stays in low end motels, looks like her pictures, extremely meaty pussy, you'll smell like the Marlboro Man when you leave. Delivers as promised in her ads.

  11. #10543
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan34  [View Original Post]
    Ok mongers.

    Really like some info. Will be in Kissimmee weds and am looking at this young lady. Really like to know before I get there. I've been texting with her and seems legit but I am not from the area.

    Don't want any Hassell with law / drugs / pimps or anything else. Thanks for any info.

    MM.
    I've seen her a few times, I like her. She's got (or at least had) a boyfriend who's actually a nice dude. He'll leave way before you show up.

  12. #10542

    Ginger Love

    Ok mongers.

    Really like some info. Will be in Kissimmee weds and am looking at this young lady. Really like to know before I get there. I've been texting with her and seems legit but I am not from the area.

    Don't want any Hassell with law / drugs / pimps or anything else. Thanks for any info.

    MM.

  13. #10541
    Perhaps she is more into OF thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by BmygfForAnHour  [View Original Post]
    I tried to schedule with her a few times a little while back. Found her hard to communicate with and only has evenings and no incall. Saw her social and stuff so seems to be real just became impossible to coordinate. Frustrating, love a girl next door.

  14. #10540
    Quote Originally Posted by BeRealBeYou123  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/3076907.htm

    Not sure if this is the correct thread to ask this, but I didn't get any response on General Reports, and I am new to this.

    Any info on Marie Beauty? She's totally my type and says Eros Verified but saw some posts that say Eros Verified doesn't mean anything. So I'm just a bit skeptical and want to be safe.

    Would really appreciate some help.
    Tried for a while to schedule with her and find out, but no luck.

  15. #10539
    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    I am interesting on AinsleyShay as well, info would be greatly appreciated.
    I tried to schedule with her a few times a little while back. Found her hard to communicate with and only has evenings and no incall. Saw her social and stuff so seems to be real just became impossible to coordinate. Frustrating, love a girl next door.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape