Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 906 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 13576
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7456

    Lynnli

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...943/5024504474

    Got a chance to see her for a qv today easy to set up $ for qv which I guess is a going rate now. Location on Preston isn't bad but not great either. She was welcoming and nice but straight to business, maybe due to qv but BBBJ was solid and then the rubber went on for doggy. That kitty is very tight and grips like a well fit glove. I recommend for a quick fun time but as always there were signs of using, place smelled like weed, which could be all it was but I recommend covering up to be safe. Will repeat in future if I have the time. Stay safe.

  2. #7455

    It's time to address this.

    I write this not as a reply to the poster but for the benefit of anyone who may read his post. I really wish it was t necessary but here we are.

    First of all, "pimp?" I do not appreciate this FALSE and ugly accusation. We know each other from outside of this "hobby". She asked me to help. I'm simply a friend having a little fun while helping a sweet young woman have some fun and make some extra cash. She's doing her own thing. I just help out and try to make things fun and simple for all involved. For the fun of it. As a favor. So that she'll come to town. It's the main reason she comes here. I was trying to do "a solid" for Louisville along the way as well. To the many who have appreciated this, thank you and you're welcome.

    Secondly, that's not what happened. I couldn't possibly care less that someone isn't interested in seeing her. It matters exactly zero to me. We are adults. I respect your choice. He repeated some rumors to me but stated them as fact. I simply pointed out that these were rumors and then said that I would no longer contact him as he requested, as I've done for everyone who has ever made such a request. It should have ended there. For some reason, he kept messaging about the rumors and about all the "nasty dirty girls" around here. I then stated a fact about her status, an opinion about the situation, expressed a general distaste for the negativity, and requested we stop messaging each other. He then got belligerent and started the nasty name-calling just as he's done here in his post. I asked again for him to please stop texting me, and he got even nastier. I blocked him. He came here and continued with the ugliness. The end. This is the last I will speak on this matter for there is nothing more for me to say and I hold no grudge. I will ignore all future posts about this. In fact, I may not even visit this site any longer. I don't know yet. I don't need any of this, and it simply isn't interesting to me. I leave this poster in peace. I hope that he reciprocates in kind.

    As far as the rumors go, I will say the following and nothing more. It has needed to be said since long before Hope was around. Most people in here participate in the behavior so often judged and attacked by the few, and most are perfect gentlemen. The ones attacking are the problem. They not only pollute the air with their judgement, foul language, and foul attitudes, but they thwart mature discussion and they prevent potentially helpful information from being disseminated due to people's understandable fear of ridicule and hatefulness being flung at them like chimp poo. If a bug were to be going around then this should be a safe place to talk about it so that the issue can be addressed, corrected, and people can move on. However, that would never happen, and it's very understandable why this is. Nasty and judgmental behavior is directly to blame. This is the problem. My hope is that it will stop. Unfortunately I know this is very unlikely to happen.

    My humble advice to all, regardless of whether or not you see Hope, is to be responsible and get checked, especially if rumors are around. She does. It's not complicated. She's clean. Are you? There's no need to answer that question here, just please find out and act accordingly. There are rumors circulating about something going around.

    Oh and while we are on the subject, and this is long overdue as well, all those in here who think they are safe with their BBBJ's while judging others I offer you this free lesson on basic sexual health: you are not. Little bugs are passed back and forth that way too. You are just as at risk for receiving and spreading. You're welcome.

    Thank you to the many fine gentlemen in here who have shown Hope the kind and fun side of Louisville. Hopefully, she will not be too discouraged by the ugliness and will one day return to continue having fun with those who deserve her and who wish to see her.

    Carry on, fine people. Be well and of good cheer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillee  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from her pimp that she was available. I just said I was not interested then he got ignorant because I declined. Fuck him and that *****.

  3. #7454

    Check out Elise

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike9898  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Traveling for business to Louisville and wondering if anyone can recommend any reliable ladies in the $300 range that don't require a shot ton of screening.

    Any suggestions would help.

    Thanks guys,

    Big Mike.
    I have heard good things about her. Only downside is it is kind of a krappy neighborhood near U of L, which isn't necessarily her fault. Still if it were me I would schedule during day light hours. I just haven't been able to get out and monger much lately because of my current situation.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetelise4u

    Be sure to report back!

  4. #7453

    Recommendations

    Hey guys,

    Traveling for business to Louisville and wondering if anyone can recommend any reliable ladies in the $300 range that don't require a shot ton of screening.

    Any suggestions would help.

    Thanks guys,

    Big Mike.

  5. #7452
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Golden pussy syndrome. Not worth it. Partook when she was 200 per hr. I'm sure that cat is not tight any more. But each man for themselves. I'm not paying that just saying.
    I agree with all of you 250 hhr is alot. I wouldn't even try to fault any of you for not wanting to partake. Looking at the reviews on this thread I just gathered she is one of the better GFE providers. For now ill put her on my list and research more. I have time before I get to the city and.

    And start my journey.

  6. #7451
    Quote Originally Posted by C6DM2  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I remember. Someone suggested that it was unsafe, then planted the seed "Where would someone go to get checked for the gift that Hope shared?" just to stir the pot and strike fear in everyone. That is why Admin (and rightly so) deleted his post. To date, there are no documented cases of ANYONE catching something from Hope. That user just "Hoped" it would scare everyone.

    Until someone posts proof that Hope shared something, we all should assume she has NOT shared anything with those who saw her.
    Several mongers have indicated BBFS. That's all the proof I need that she may not be safe. Go down on her and get a milk mustache from a previous monger that's your decision. I don't think somebody needs to report their dick fell off to prove that she may not be safe. I'm not comfortable sharing personal information with her handler anyway so it's not a problem. To me the BBFS is a red flag. To each their own.

  7. #7450

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by BusyVish  [View Original Post]
    When did you last see her? I do agree 250 for 30 m is a lot. So itll be some time before I get to her. Even then it depends on wether she sees me or not.

    What is gp syndrome. Is there a GFE provider you would recommend?
    Golden pussy syndrome. Not worth it. Partook when she was 200 per hr. I'm sure that cat is not tight any more. But each man for themselves. I'm not paying that just saying.

  8. #7449

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefPablo40  [View Original Post]
    I also sent DC a DM asking about Hope recently, unfortunately to the sound of crickets. It would not surprise me if she does not return based on the vitriol that got stirred up around her last visit and people's personal lifestyle choices.
    I got a text from her pimp that she was available. I just said I was not interested then he got ignorant because I declined. Fuck him and that *****.

  9. #7448

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    The last time I saw Bella Love it was $250 for the hour. And worth it. She's probably the best in Louisville right now, but she either has GP syndrome or doesn't want to work much. Either way I wouldn't go 250 for 30 minutes.
    When did you last see her? I do agree 250 for 30 m is a lot. So itll be some time before I get to her. Even then it depends on wether she sees me or not.

    What is gp syndrome. Is there a GFE provider you would recommend?

  10. #7447
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I believe these are more auto generated. I don't know if she is intentionally posting these?

  11. #7446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: What happend with Hope?

    Yes, I remember. Someone suggested that it was unsafe, then planted the seed "Where would someone go to get checked for the gift that Hope shared?" just to stir the pot and strike fear in everyone. That is why Admin (and rightly so) deleted his post. To date, there are no documented cases of ANYONE catching something from Hope. That user just "Hoped" it would scare everyone.

    Until someone posts proof that Hope shared something, we all should assume she has NOT shared anything with those who saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember that she wouldn't be back til mid January, which is about now. However, a few weeks back, and I can't find the post, there was some talk about someone possibly receiving a gift from her because of the way she likes to play. Catch my drift? I'll have to do some more research about that though.

  12. #7445
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  13. #7444

    Somewhere out there

    Quote Originally Posted by C6DM2  [View Original Post]
    What happened with Hope? I know she was taking off for the holidays, but I have sent several text msgs to the guy scheduling her appointments asking when she was returning, and have yet to hear back from him. Has she stopped visiting the Louisville area? Does anyone know how to contact her other than thru her Senior Member friend who has not responded to me?
    I also sent DC a DM asking about Hope recently, unfortunately to the sound of crickets. It would not surprise me if she does not return based on the vitriol that got stirred up around her last visit and people's personal lifestyle choices.

  14. #7443
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember that she wouldn't be back til mid January, which is about now. However, a few weeks back, and I can't find the post, there was some talk about someone possibly receiving a gift from her because of the way she likes to play. Catch my drift? I'll have to do some more research about that though.
    That post was from JDizzleSizzle Date12302022 time1657. Post number 7342. I can confirm as well that the post was about a gift from her I was able to read the entry before it was blocked or overwritten by admin because of no proof. Like anything else I need to do homework about that.Lets wait till the end of the month if hope or dickcedamore turns up.

  15. #7442

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney502  [View Original Post]
    The ask is $250/ hhr, but she's very attractive and the service is stellar. She does ask for a face pic but she's totally legit. And now I'm thinking about seeing her again.
    The last time I saw Bella Love it was $250 for the hour. And worth it. She's probably the best in Louisville right now, but she either has GP syndrome or doesn't want to work much. Either way I wouldn't go 250 for 30 minutes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape