Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 788 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 838 888 1288 1788 ... LastLast
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29480

    Redd

    Set up with this one the other day. Easy set up, text and had address fairly quickly. She is a lot bigger that her pics and doesn't look like them at all. Saw her and passed, said I forgot my stuff in the car and dipped. But YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/386034713400

  2. #29479

    Well Well Well

    For all those mongers who complained about old pics, looks like Natalie has some new ones up now. Think I will pay her a visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/450913443829

  3. #29478
    I've texted her in the past but no response. Take a dive and let us know.

  4. #29477

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGold21  [View Original Post]
    Where is she advertising to research more? No search results on stg.
    Search Tiny on stg.

  5. #29476

  6. #29475

    Has anybody seen this one I need reviews


  7. #29474

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeH  [View Original Post]
    Date with Katie a little spinner from Tennessee.

    I had Katie come to my place for a outcall this morning (she's been reviewed before) and wanted to see her for myself. I was very glad I did. No drama, she's moved here from Tennessee about five or six months ago from what I understand. She's definitely a spinner with a nice view from behind and very good mic skills. She does seem to enjoy what she does and does not rush. I have a some pictures and videos that she does not want plastered over the internet. Senior members pm me and I will send a couple with face cropped. (Her wishes).

    She's into more than one as well.
    Where is she advertising to research more? No search results on stg.

  8. #29473

    Try this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by KillAdobe12  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Do you have a link to the good Natalie. There are two Natalie's on STG. Thanks!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/659842530963

  9. #29472

    Woopsie daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen these, doesn't have name https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...x/007738410300 and this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...x/007738410300 this one looks like drama, but that body on point.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/978280252412
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    You posted the same link twice.
    You sir are correct added the second one.

  10. #29471

    I find it hard to see the difference

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen these, doesn't have name https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...x/007738410300 and this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...x/007738410300 this one looks like drama, but that body on point.
    You posted the same link twice.

  11. #29470

    Think I seen a review on either one or both

    Anyone seen these, doesn't have name https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...x/007738410300 and this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...x/007738410300 this one looks like drama, but that body on point.

  12. #29469

    Snow Bunny is back

    Went on STG and saw that JTB SnowBunny is back in action after a hiatus since Christmas. I personally had a great experience, I think why'all should take a chance too.

  13. #29468

    Katie

    Date with Katie a little spinner from Tennessee.

    I had Katie come to my place for a outcall this morning (she's been reviewed before) and wanted to see her for myself. I was very glad I did. No drama, she's moved here from Tennessee about five or six months ago from what I understand. She's definitely a spinner with a nice view from behind and very good mic skills. She does seem to enjoy what she does and does not rush. I have a some pictures and videos that she does not want plastered over the internet. Senior members pm me and I will send a couple with face cropped. (Her wishes).

    She's into more than one as well.

    904-735-8991.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1410.jpg‎   IMG_1456.jpg‎   IMG_1455.jpg‎   IMG_1421.jpg‎  

  14. #29467

    Jodie

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleMan8  [View Original Post]
    Have a question, is this girl worth seeing? Her communication is terrible. Or maybe just with me. I have ready reviews both positive and negative but to be honest, the girls in Jax are sad right now. Either the adds are a scam or the girl looks nothing like her pictures and the cost are outrageous. If anyone wants to share a good UTR provider for an older guy, hit me up. Also, info on Jodie would be appreciated. Stay safe!!
    I've been seeing Jodie for a couple of years. The pics are accurate. She is clean and very attractive. She also has a great personality, which is refreshing here in Jax. As far as comms go, it's not just you. Her ability to respond in a timely manner sux LOL. When you do get with her, it is a great experience. The only complaint I have is the covered BJ. I hope this helps.

    Stay Safe!

  15. #29466

    Keep going

    Quote Originally Posted by HolePlugger  [View Original Post]
    She is not worth 350. I had a dream I saw her last week after all the talk plus the ass was looking inviting. After communicating over several days trying to reduce coins, got her down to 2. With the idea that I would be on frequent flyer status. It was awkward at first as another monger reported so I gave direction and she followed no problem. Decent BBBJ, requested K9 and she handed me the bag and looked at me. Shook my head and suited myself up. K9 looked nice but was as dry as the Saharan. She could be a great provider with a change in demeanor and some enthusiasm. I got the feeling she is just shy and doesn't know what she's doing. Would not return at list price.
    Get that price down to 80, 100 max QV and you're set, almost. Take along some water or silicone based lube made for sex, which is essential for condom sex. The girls should have it as it's very much in their interest, prevents friction irritation from the latex, but very often they are without. So bring your own, and your favorite condoms as well!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape