Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 59503
-
01-15-23 10:00 #51223Senior Member

Posts: 109Rose Massage Alpharetta
Avoid this place.
Massage was done by Anna. She's probably in her late 40's. Last time she shorted me by 20 minutes in a 1 hour session. This time I was sure to ask her the time before the session started. She said 2:30 instead it was actually 2:40. I let it go.
Massage was horrible. HJ was jack hammer style. UTC top and OTC bottom. End of the session, she shorted again by 10 minutes. . 7 + . 5 out the door.
I asked her why she shorted me by 20 minutes. She said "next time". Anyway, she also cursed me in Chinese multiple times when I asked for head massage. She vocally said "You pay extra for head massage".
-
01-15-23 08:27 #51222Senior Member

Posts: 100I-Spa
Thanks BirchBoy. That was my last experience too, while Anna was in China. Was hoping it was back to the good days.
Originally Posted by BirchBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 07:50 #51221Regular Member

Posts: 21Ada
I have enjoyed seeing her over and over, I think that you have to get to know her. She is great!! YMMV.
Originally Posted by LuvThemTugs
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 23:43 #51220Regular Member

Posts: 5Miki
It's pronounced like MICKY. She is the best in Atlanta, very beautiful!
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 22:19 #51219Senior Member

Posts: 47I-spa reply
First reply. Hope I do it correctly. I went to I-spa many times when Anna and Angela were working. It was a must visit then and when the raspy lady was there. You could could get UTC and other benefits. The last time I visited was in the August / September time and the lady was great at distancing from me. I don't recommend based on the last experience. If Anna and Angela return this is a top G place.
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 20:58 #51218Senior Member

Posts: 100I-Spa
Anyone been to I-Spa lately (the one on Shallowford in Marietta / Roswell. There haven't been any reports and I haven't been since summer. Thinking of a 4-hand with Anna and another who might be good. I'd appreciate some feedback.
-
01-14-23 11:53 #51217Senior Member

Posts: 119Adore is not in Roswell
And you forgot about Enjoy?
Originally Posted by ReffingMan94
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 07:21 #51216Senior Member

Posts: 92Roswell massage
There's alot of other options in Roswell area, on Holcomb bridge area you've got Kamps at.
Originally Posted by JWSouth
[View Original Post]
Lily, a spa for full service options. Used to do Olympia but inthink it's closed now.
Camp options for happy ending include Kaina, Mini, adore, ease, rose in Roswell area.
Care has gone legit and the one behind Arby's in strip center has gone legit too.
-
01-14-23 07:20 #51215Senior Member

Posts: 69London
Pretty sure London is out of the business.
Originally Posted by CastingLures
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 18:15 #51214Senior Member

Posts: 351Roswell
Stopped at the old xin (can't remember what it's called this year) at Rucker and 140. Wish I'd rtff first, cause it's legit af. Draped the whole time, no flip, not remotely any teasing. Girl seemed bitchy from the moment I walked in, total Asian Karen LOL. 70 upfront and was pissed with my measly tip. Good.
No doubt showing how rarely I'm in that area but when did Blue shut down?
What's good over there these days, camp or kamp? Star (old Rose)? Olympia? Lilly? A?
-
01-13-23 18:04 #51213Regular Member

Posts: 5New to erotic massages. Who do you recommend in the Kennesaw / Marietta area? How much donation should I bring?
-
01-13-23 17:19 #51212Senior Member

Posts: 96Miki at Massage Spring
I'd like to try Miki soon but I want to pronounce her name correctly. Is it Micky? Mikey? Meeky? Something else?
-
01-13-23 15:51 #51211Senior Member

Posts: 96Fist Post and trip to Li
I've been a hobbyist for about a year and just discovered this site last month. What a goldmine this has place turned out to be! I used to go to shops with no knowledge of anyone working there and just hoped for the best. I usually ended up with grannies or grande's, however I did come upon some good talent a time or two. Now I know who to ask for based on your reviews.
Armed with this new-found wisdom, I decided to try Alice at Li in Marietta. I couldn't resist based on all the descriptions of her "assets". Went in one morning for an hr. I undressed and laid down ignoring the towel. She came in a started with a light fingertip rubdown of my back, legs and in between. Then she covered me with the towel and started the pressure massage. I generally don't care for this part but it seems to be customary at most AMPs. She got up on the table and was on me with her knees on my butt and hands on shoulders. This went on for longer than I cared. She got off and tossed the towel aside to begin the oil massage. This part was really nice with lots of teasing. When she was working the glutes, I lifted up to give her more access which she certainly used. After a hhr, she left to get hot towels then asked me to flip. She circled jr with her hands a few times before starting up the real action. (I was only looking for a HJ so I didn't bother asking for anything else.) I asked if she'd lift up her top which she willingly did. Her boobs were everything as described and it took a little effort to gently take them out of her very stout bra but then they were mine to play with. I popped within a couple of minutes followed by her cleaning me up and covering me with the sheet. With several minutes left, she gave me a wonder scalp massage – one the of the best I've received. She finished with brief leg and foot massage through the sheet. Overall, it was an average experience and I will see here again after trying out some more lovelies elsewhere. Damage was. 7 house and. 6 tip. Thanks for letting me know about Alice!
-
01-13-23 14:40 #51210Senior Member

Posts: 25Lucky
Anybody know if she returned to Sun in Buford? She left just before holidays.
-
01-12-23 22:51 #51209Senior Member

Posts: 61I miss it too
Lee walked me down to the BBQ place once and bought lunch. We sat there and ate it. A bit awkward, but Lee was usually a lot of fun, as were most of the ladies that rotated through.
Originally Posted by NoRush
[View Original Post]
MT.











Reply With Quote





