Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 504 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 554 604 1004 1504 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20243
    I've found that the more dollar bills I have, the more handsome I become. It's exponential when I increase the number of $20 bills.

    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    I'm handsome as fuck.

  2. #20242

    Great retort!

    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    I'm handsome as fuck.
    Best single sentence in a response I've read in a while! (Raises a glass to Daddio) Cheers! Here's to being handsome as FUCK, bro!

    (And in all seriousness I'm not poking fun or mocking, that was just brilliantly direct, confident, and fkn funny all in one breath.

  3. #20241

    Tatianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolute  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? She's been posting a lot lately, I believe her name in one of the ads was Tatianna. Her 2. 5 hr special says "anything goes" so likely belongs in this thread.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...h/415044906411

    Much appreciated everyone.
    Yeah, I've really been wanting to meet her too. Is she as enthusiastic for getting msog as much as she sounds like in her ad? Size restrictions or anything?

  4. #20240
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    NaughtyFoodie

    Not sure what she charges on SA, but she's doing 300 half hour and 400 full hour for escort dates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Money420  [View Original Post]
    Sweet! I'll keep an eye out! What was her SA PPM cover charge?

  5. #20239
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Pics are accurate. They are good at what they do. Experience is YMMV. I don't know what you are into. I don't know what you look like. So I don't know what you expect.
    I prefer a sensual GFE experience in general. Lots of kissing, DATY, DATO, BBJ, Fucking. I like CIM, but don't expect it. I'm handsome as fuck. I don't know what to expect, hence the questions.

  6. #20238
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    They both said yes to no cover over email. Now I want to know how it was dating them? Looks, enthusiasm, etc.
    Pics are accurate. They are good at what they do. Experience is YMMV. I don't know what you are into. I don't know what you look like. So I don't know what you expect.

  7. #20237

    Remilane and MarieStClair

    They both said yes to no cover over email. Now I want to know how it was dating them? Looks, enthusiasm, etc.

  8. #20236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone who's seen either of these ladies attest to BB services? Also, how any other deets appreciated: Looks, Enthusiasm, Menu, etc.
    The answer is yes to no covers. It is a case by case basis. I suggest meeting them and discussing it.

  9. #20235
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone who's seen either of these ladies attest to BB services? Also, how any other deets appreciated: Looks, Enthusiasm, Menu, etc.
    I think if you text them and ask, they will give you an answer.

    How heavy is MarieStClaire? I have read she put on some weight.

  10. #20234

    Remilane & MarieStClair

    Can anyone who's seen either of these ladies attest to BB services? Also, how any other deets appreciated: Looks, Enthusiasm, Menu, etc.

  11. #20233
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Is 172 lbs correct for her weight?
    Its honestly probably a bit more, when I saw her the one time at least.

  12. #20232
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffrole  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a year or two ago and she was definitely on topic. She was pretty fun too.
    Is 172 lbs correct for her weight?

  13. #20231
    Quote Originally Posted by YoKo1313  [View Original Post]
    Anyone known what happen to Sofinemandi? I would love to hang out with her again.
    She responds to texts here or there but haven't seen her in probably 6-8 months.

  14. #20230
    Has anybody else seen her recently that can provide information about the experience and if the hole in arms / legs are there?

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoLiang  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently, she is indeed young and tall. But her arms and legs have so many needle holes, I really wanted BB but risk was too high.

  15. #20229

    Sofinemandi

    Anyone known what happen to Sofinemandi? I would love to hang out with her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape