Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 4424
-
01-18-23 20:58 #419Banned Member

Posts: 907Ever Green
I visited Ever Green near Casino Road and Evergreen Way. Your typical Everett AMP. I requested a Latina, $$ for CFS, 60 min. She was willing to please. I got a table shower and a massage.
-
01-17-23 20:59 #418Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks for letting me know haha. It should be set to accept PMs now.
Originally Posted by RandomActOffAp
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 18:58 #417Regular Member

Posts: 17Your account is setup to block private messages.
Originally Posted by ChompOnQuoc7
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 23:37 #416Regular Member

Posts: 11UTR massage therapists
Anyone have any UTR massage therapists up near near Stanwood they are willing to share? I sadly don't know any to share. PM if you are willing. I would like an actual massage with mutual touching and a decent looking young woman please.
-
01-09-23 21:01 #415Senior Member

Posts: 134Bogota why Ibague
I've been to Bogota. But only on my way to Ibague. To play! I need to get down there again and spend more time. Great place and great women!
Originally Posted by Peet0115
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 15:29 #414Senior Member

Posts: 906Marysville: Thailand Oil Spa
I've had good luck (two times out of three) there with a decent looking lady in her late 30's. If they are busy expect to have your session interrupted.
-
01-09-23 14:12 #413Senior Member

Posts: 66Marysville spa?
Anyone checked out L Spa or Eastern Spa in Marysville recently? Is it worth a visit, I don't have to many trips down to Lynnwood and Seattle anymore. I find myself up north quie a bit now a days. The place in Burlington looks promising. I'm not expecting some 20 something model but a good looking not grandma would be nice.
RM reports look promising but I've been noticing the CFG is still posting there BS everynow and then. PM me if you perfer.
-
01-08-23 11:52 #412Senior Member

Posts: 293Colombiana
Why not some detail? I thought that that this is the place for that. Anyway, thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by SneakySquirl
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 11:10 #411Senior Member

Posts: 603It is, red building. Looking for info myself as in a fairly detailed report.
Originally Posted by SneakySquirl
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 01:05 #410Regular Member

Posts: 8Is this the place off of Rucker?
Originally Posted by SimpleJohn442
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 17:55 #409Senior Member

Posts: 205Columbians
You need to travel with me to Bogota some time. Its fun!!
Originally Posted by VillageRat
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 11:30 #408Senior Member

Posts: 134Colombianas
Good info. I absolutely love Colombianas. Very possibly the sexiest, and as a whole, naughtiest, women on the planet! Definitely going to check this out! Thanks!
Originally Posted by SimpleJohn442
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 10:59 #407Regular Member

Posts: 10Nuro Massage
Paid a visit to our Latina friends at Nuro Massage yesterday. The massage was lackluster, but the flip was superb. Saw Lola, a short late 20's / early 30's Colombiana with wonderful curves. I'm not going to go into much detail, but she definitely performs well. The price was a little steep compared to other options, but I still enjoyed myself.
-
12-30-22 18:25 #406Senior Member

Posts: 270Okay, not the same Ewa. Assuming that is the woman that answered the door. She was busy so I said "later". She is an improvement looks wise over who was there earlier and since this is a new gal the menu may have changed.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 14:27 #405Senior Member

Posts: 270I may have to reassess this claim. I just saw in Rubratings that the Carnation on 19th street now has Ewa. It is an uncommon name and the used to work at Gage. If so that place will be on my rotation. It will still be HE only. But a much more satisfying experience.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





