Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 13807
-
01-16-23 20:48 #8572Senior Member

Posts: 1713Kiki at PD
You must not have been reading my posts / reviews. I mentioned Anne is in room 1 in my PSA post, the first room to the left. And I stated in my review of Kiki (post 8555 from last week) that I told Kiki what made Anne famous and the 5 acts that she should also perform if she also wants to be famous and popular. It looks like Kiki is heeding my advice as you got the same menu from Kiki as what you got from Anne. Good for her. One thing that I did not mention in my post is that I also told Kiki not to rush guys out. I also told her what made Anne famous and popular is that you can always count on Anne not rushing guys out, so good for you for getting the extra time with Kiki.
Originally Posted by GiDaddy
[View Original Post]
As I mentioned in my review of Kiki, she asked me why guys were going there and asking for Anne. I explained to her why. I told her that she has the same potential to be as famous and as popular as Anne if she wants to by following my advice. Beauty is in the eye of beholder, but I can definitely see why you think Kiki looks better facially. I mentioned that in my review as well that Kiki is really cute. And you are the second person to mention about her eyes. It can be a bit intimidating when she stares directly at you, but her eyes are really pretty. Piercing is the word I used in my review.
Thanks for your review. One reason that Anne got famous was because of the multiple reviews that she got after my initial review. There are still people on this board who think I write reviews for girls that only exist in my imagination. Hopefully your review will shut them up as you literally wrote the same things that I wrote. Hopefully, she can become popular as she really is deserving of it. 1/20 is her last day. She is going back to LA to celebrate the Chinese New Year. As for pics, you have to get them from me. The pics that I have sent have all been verified by me personally after my visit. The pics you got is her "working" pics, meaning just some resemblance. All apartment girls have working pics. It's not because booker sends fake pics on purpose. Those girls don't want their real pics be out there, so the booker has to respect their wishes. Once in a while, you will get real pics from the booker and that is because those girls don't care about having their real pics be out there.
-
01-16-23 19:07 #8571Senior Member

Posts: 189PD visit
In honor of MLK holiday weekend I paid a visit to PD. I asked for Anne and got led into a room with a different girl. I said you're not Anne and she said yes Anne LOL. She looked good so I stayed and found out later that this was Kiki. Comparing Kiki to Anne, she seemed slightly older but not MILF status like our recent spa girls April and Sasa. Kiki actually looked better in face had prettier eyes and fuller lips. Body just like Anne except she had darker areola and bigger nips. I swear the kitty and the mud flaps were identical too LOL. Without me requesting or asking for it I got the exact same treatment from her as I've gotten from Anne. The whole nine yards. Looks like she studied up on it. Funny thing was just like Anne she didn't really like FIV but FIA was fine LOL. To me Kiki was more sensual with lot of licking sucking and tonguing me everywhere, and overall just acted like she really wanted to please. Small petite girl so I was able to pick her up and have my way with her all over in that room. When we were done I saw that my hour was past so I started getting up but she told me its ok no hurry so I ended up cuddling in bed with her and chatting for bit and staying 10 to 15 min past my time. Kiki said she's from LA and she's here till end of the week. On the way out I thanked mamasan for showing me Anne #2 LOL. Also I saw the third girl in the kitchen with the doorman. I wasn't impressed and glad I didn't get her. Someone posted about pics of girls at RL being fake recently and that's kind of the case here too. 2 out of 3 girls didn't match the pics but at least one was hot LOL.
-
01-16-23 02:15 #8570Shill

Posts: 196Reporting In
Some sad news to unfortunately post. Halen formally of Wisteria, then becoming independent after the fall of Wisteria, I'm not sure if she still had been posting or just taking care of regulars, but she has passed away. Just so your informed, for any fans or current customers out there m.
-
01-16-23 01:57 #8569Shill

Posts: 196Daisy, Sonya / Llana Resolution
In the past, from time to time I found myself going out to try other providers and 80% of the time I end up shooting myself in the foot. Wether they are not as advertised or just catching them at the wrong time even though they were well reviewed. I couldn't believe at how much time and money I wasted when venturing off to the unknown. No more. I'm going commit myself to two providers and two providers only. Like Irving Park eluded to. Not once have either ever let me down. Listed down below are the two, in no order whatsoever. Which ever one is available at my convenience.
Originally Posted by IrvingPark
[View Original Post]
1. Daisy.
https://tryst.link/escort/daisy456
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5190997-368953
2. Sonya / Llana. Well Reviewed.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-year/49830931
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3035059-347710
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7323174-334237
-
01-15-23 21:56 #8568Regular Member

Posts: 16As with any girl, YMMV, I saw Mina twice last time she was here and found her to very pleasant. She's a very pretty and cute early 20 something year old. Not as skilled as some of the other Kp girls but I had a great time with her.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 10:51 #8567Regular Member

Posts: 12Yea I've tried. But I prefer one by one. 4 hands is wonderful feeling as well.
Originally Posted by Englee
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 10:47 #8566Regular Member

Posts: 12LOL I think she is great.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 20:12 #8565Senior Member

Posts: 989Funny you should mention her. I saw her recently and she's a little older and slightly flabby with big soft tits and a wet pussy, very little English. Candy at Orange was my backup, but I wasn't sure if she was still there given that at least the 819 rotation began early. Used a lot of tingly mouthwash all over my taint and balls to sanitize me for her protection before the deed. $200 for BBBJ / CFS all in, wanted more for DATY and DFK, but I passed. She did give in and allow a little LFK after I porked her for a while. She tried to rush me and I did wind up cumming too fast in doggy with her laying flat on her tummy and my knees on the table. Wanted to get a look at the other girl, particularly since Monica had no idea how to validate my frequent flyer card, but she was busy.
Originally Posted by JasonLee1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 17:11 #8564Senior Member

Posts: 103Yeah, just imagine running into your co-worker, friend, cousin, uncle, or whoever for whole damn 30 minutes waiting. Damn! Especially if you are part of the local community (not that I am). This by itself will prevent me from going again, as tempting as Kiki sounds.
Originally Posted by Coopertars
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 15:41 #8563Senior Member

Posts: 183HKPD 4 Hand
Has anyone tried the 4 hand VIP service at HKPD? Is it worth it? Please pm me.
-
01-14-23 15:30 #8562Senior Member

Posts: 601Thanks, you saved me $'s. Although I can't get a reply on my applications from the handler.
Originally Posted by Dionsama
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 15:24 #8561Senior Member

Posts: 183I haven't seen anyone respond with the contact info for Pink Diamond. I have been a long time member of rubmaps. That place used to give great info but now too many fake reviews. Is Pink Diamond the same place listed on rubmaps as Mua on Ashland and 32nd?
Originally Posted by Ffase
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 12:32 #8560Senior Member

Posts: 253PD Kiki
Wish I had seen Charlies review earlier, I originally went to see Anne but she was busy. Opted for Kiki but only did the standard half hour because I wasnt sure what I was getting. Man she is pretty but yeah her eyes can be intimidating. Was a good experience she really gets into it. I really should have sprung for the VIP rate as I was planning on spending that on Anne anyways and had the cash with me, will just have to come back again.
Side note on PD, hoping they go back to the storefront soon. Waiting in the kitchen with another monger in the living room isn't great and the smell of smoke doesn't make it any better.
-
01-14-23 11:43 #8559Regular Member

Posts: 12819
Heard news that new flower named Monica in 819 and did great job from my friend. Better looking in person. Monica is the super cool, who happens to be hot, sexy, and enthusiastic to hook up with you. She's thoughtful, laid back, and will provide a very satisfying experience for you. Treat her well!
-
01-14-23 10:13 #8558Senior Member

Posts: 74KP Mina
Poor attitude and rushed, would not recommend.









Reply With Quote






