Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 13799
-
01-13-23 08:28 #8549Senior Member

Posts: 692KP takes time to get verified with. You won't be visiting them today or tomorrow if you ask. But I could be wrong- koreanpalaceDOTbiz says you can text to get verified. They have a location near Oakbrook.
Originally Posted by BossMan31
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 22:50 #8548Regular Member

Posts: 4New to this
I'm off from work tomorrow and interested in visiting KP or PD but don't have the information to either places. If someone can PM and help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Or if anyone knows of any places near Oakbrook that'd be great too.
-
01-12-23 13:40 #8547Senior Member

Posts: 601Is this the Asian woman in Lombard? Been wanting to see her but can't find the link no.
Originally Posted by IrvingPark
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 13:08 #8546Regular Member

Posts: 1PD info
I also need PD contact, could someone please help me out?
Originally Posted by Projektzer
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 09:39 #8545Senior Member

Posts: 47Daisy
Had another great session yesterday with Daisy. It was an hour of cock worship followed by a great shower. She's beautiful and the best thing about her is her dependability. She is always on time, no deposit, no bullshit, and conducts herself like a business woman with a pleasant personality who genuinely enjoys her customers.
-
01-12-23 01:42 #8544Senior Member

Posts: 93May I get Pink Diamond info? In the area for a bit
May I get Pink Diamond info? In the area for a bit and would love to partake.
Anyone need hook ups in LA lmk. I got you. No trades or anything. I just like to share.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 00:28 #8543Senior Member

Posts: 637More pretty than hot. Fake pics.
Originally Posted by IAmTheManyo
[View Original Post]
She just kept saying she was tired.
Also not shaved (pro and con).
-
01-11-23 16:20 #8542Senior Member

Posts: 1713FOB Anne is back at Pink Diamond!
FOB Anne is back at Pink Diamond now! She is in room 1. It's the best room as it has its own private bathroom. Bad news first. Flight attendant Shirly canceled her trip last minute. I am starting to think that I jinx when I preannounce a girl's arrival. Lina was supposed to be here on Jan 1st and Shirly was supposed to be here today. I preannounced both and both canceled. I think going forward I will only post the PSA when a girl is actually here.
Originally Posted by FurinRumble
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I couldn't think of a better replacement for Shirly than FOB Anne, especially this last minute. Once again, I am quoting someone's review so as not to be biased. She has other positive reviews too. I think she got famous because she stayed a whole month the last time she was here and that she worked at both apartment PD and 819 spa, so a lot of people got to enjoy her service. Not all guys go to apartment, just like some guys avoid spa. Everyone got to enjoy her, so I am pretty sure she will be at both locations this time as well. I will try to make a case to the booker for her to be at Natural as well for you northsiders. I think the booker wants to keep her in Chicago long term, so she might be open to my suggestion. She went to Philly and NYC after she left Chicago and I don't think she did that well, so that is why she is so eager to return to Chicago where she knows she is widely known and has many fans. Anne has yet to decide how long she will stay this time. I will make another post if and when she moves to another location after this rotation.
One of the reasons that she was popular is because she was giving away CIM for free. You guys should really be a little generous and tip her. Also, she does ass licking from the front as well as confirmed by this poster, not just from the back. She is really a good ass licker. And she genuinely enjoyed getting her pussy and ass licked too. To that one guy who said he wants to marry her, did you go buy an engagement ring yet lol.
-
01-10-23 17:33 #8541Senior Member

Posts: 69KP Paige
Thanks for the comment. Could you elaborate? Why was her service bad? Did she match her pics? TIA.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 17:05 #8540Senior Member

Posts: 692KP Jamie
Jamie is older than her listed 23, maybe 15 or more years older, but it could well be her in the photos. She is beautiful and the rest of the stats seem correct- she's a tiny 4'11" and 90 lbs, with some great MM breasts, and not very good English. Her tiny size is really hot. The girl in the photos has curves and a great ass. Jamie has the slight curves but into a tiny ass, maybe it's still her but an old photo. TER reviews are all varied enough to show that she has different attitudes with people, but I can see that each has some commonalities that show they are real experiences. Jamie stated early on "I love you" and I went along. After various activities, she would say it again, so I said it back.
Jamie gave some LFK in the shower and a preview BBBJ. I kept at her for more than LFK and eventually got the DFK I wanted. Later, she commented on what a great kisser I am. She didn't care for the moustache so maybe some had even better kisses if they didn't have facial hair. She wanted to direct me on the bed, but I first feasted on her ta ta's and shared more DFK. I think she got what I liked and everything went well from there on. After more BBBJ with BLS, I indicated that I wanted to DATY and she obliged, but after a bit of button flicking, she pushed my head down and kept my tongue lower, away from the button. It wasn't that it was unpleasant, but I think she really didn't want to O that way so early. She enjoyed the FIV, even rode it some, and complimented me on my skills.
I indicated that I needed to go slow with CFS, and it turned out that Jamie wanted to go even slower than I had in mind. So if you want a K-girl to pound, Jamie ain't going to be her. But we went through various positions and she reminded me to slow down. Even when I sped up to finish, she slowed me down. I will grant that I am not a small guy, so maybe that's why some TER reviews were different about that. I finished by doing titty-face during CG.
We had what I would call a "tender GFE" time. She surprised me by cradling my head in her lap and doing a fantastic job of massaging my head and upper shoulders. The massage alone was worth a bunch of my entrance fee. I am not going to put Jamie into my TOP KP list, but she will be repeatable.
-
01-09-23 23:47 #8539Senior Member

Posts: 183Call or text. You can find the number on their website.
Originally Posted by ZogShibs
[View Original Post]
https://www.redlanternchicago.com/home
-
01-09-23 21:07 #8538Senior Member

Posts: 161Leah Janette
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Illin...go/LeahJanette
Any intel on this one boys?
137 reviews. But NONE on the other site. Odd.
Anyone partake? Reviews date back to 2018, so she has to be at least. 35?
-
01-09-23 18:29 #8537Regular Member

Posts: 13I have the same question. Thank you!
Originally Posted by CrazyShady
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 12:33 #8536Senior Member

Posts: 262Not a shithole
Never meant to say it was a shithole. But what is so special about it? Chicago has architecture and music going for it and some food. Other than that business.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 11:44 #8535Senior Member

Posts: 1294Mai Mai
Great review and very honest and accurate. She is definitely in her 50's or older, skinny, and usually pretty friendly and appreciative of the business. Tits are definitely A's, so you guys that are into tits and round butts, she probably isn't for you. If you are OK with skinny, flat butt (really no butt at all to speak of) and flat chest, she will do fine. It may sound like I am critical, but I am not. I am just describing her accurately like Dwaits did (but I think her tits are A's). She is very nice and tries her best to provide a good service.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





