Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 205 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 3061
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2221

    Japanese

    Does anyone know if any of the K-agencies has a Japanese girl? Or someone independent, don't care if she's FOB or from the valley, but FOB would be preferred. I had a Japanese girlfriend once and they make cool sounds when fucked.

  2. #2220
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody since this lady? In SA near airport.
    What site is she from? If menu is open and rates are reasonable I'll give her a shot.

  3. #2219

    Any intel

    Anybody since this lady? In SA near airport.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230113-101241_Voice.jpg‎  

  4. #2218
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweat69  [View Original Post]
    Never. Only applies to those who still believe in Santa!
    That's what I thought.

  5. #2217
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Just curious has anybody given a depsoit to a provider?
    Never. Only applies to those who still believe in Santa!

  6. #2216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 470
    Quote Originally Posted by NickSgv  [View Original Post]
    If you're new I'd start with Hx or PrivateDelights where you get a menu and ratings / reviews. To my eyes Holly has GPS website and ad has GPS written all over it. Much better available for 6 bills, at least a better chance of it. She may be a dream though so if you go for it, let us know.
    To Further what Nick says, on HX, join the "noobies" club. You should find plenty of help there. Plus ladies that can help build a network so you don't have to provide info that conceiveably come back & bite you in the ass.

  7. #2215

    Hollypop

    Quote Originally Posted by LemmeHit  [View Original Post]
    Hey all! I'm new to this and I'm not sure what to expect. I contacted a provider and am planning to meet them next week, but I'm not sure exactly what services are to be expected. I understand discretion and code words are important, but I don't want to meet them and not get was I was hoping for or expecting.

    This is the profile. I was looking for a GFE and CFS, but the ad is pretty vague about the date. I'd appreciate any pointers.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hollypop
    If you're new I'd start with Hx or PrivateDelights where you get a menu and ratings / reviews. To my eyes Holly has GPS website and ad has GPS written all over it. Much better available for 6 bills, at least a better chance of it. She may be a dream though so if you go for it, let us know.

  8. #2214
    Quote Originally Posted by LemmeHit  [View Original Post]
    Hey all! I'm new to this and I'm not sure what to expect. I contacted a provider and am planning to meet them next week, but I'm not sure exactly what services are to be expected. I understand discretion and code words are important, but I don't want to meet them and not get was I was hoping for or expecting.

    This is the profile. I was looking for a GFE and CFS, but the ad is pretty vague about the date. I'd appreciate any pointers.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hollypop
    For $600 you better get GFE and for sure CFS. I say all that plus some.

    I assume the screening will be phone chat? If so that's when you can ask if it's GFE and CFS. I'm Sure she will tell you that over the phone. But again for $600 it better be GFE and CFS.

  9. #2213

    Help much appreciated

    Hey all! I'm new to this and I'm not sure what to expect. I contacted a provider and am planning to meet them next week, but I'm not sure exactly what services are to be expected. I understand discretion and code words are important, but I don't want to meet them and not get was I was hoping for or expecting.

    This is the profile. I was looking for a GFE and CFS, but the ad is pretty vague about the date. I'd appreciate any pointers.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hollypop

  10. #2212

    ISO to Julia Love?


  11. #2211
    Quote Originally Posted by Geddy56  [View Original Post]
    Have not, but totally looks like a scam.

    Half deposit for first time customers?

    Just curious has anybody given a depsoit to a provider?

  12. #2210
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDickRespect  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her before. Cowgirl and mish. She didn't do doggy. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...a-Park/MinnieB.
    Anyone try her yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...unty/107029499

  13. #2209

    4'3

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    Looking for midget providers, any thoughts?
    I met up with her before. Cowgirl and mish. She didn't do doggy. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...a-Park/MinnieB.

  14. #2208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 470

    Petite or midget vs. Dwarf

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    Looking for midget providers, any thoughts?
    There are tons of girls here that are VERY Petite, like under 5' but is that midget? 4'6? Under?

    Whats the definition of a midget? I think Dwarfs have the dis proportioned head / hands / limbs and over sized torso.

  15. #2207
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    Looking for midget providers, any thoughts?
    Interesting fetches. LOL.

    Can't say I ever heard of one being in the business.

    I did see one on List Crawler advertising but it looked like a total scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape