Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27389

    Springwell on or Healing Plus

    Any new / younger talent at either of these places that is worth experiencing? It's been a while since I've been to either place.

  2. #27388

    Westland Abby-

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy90  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for years. I first saw her and her "sister" in a small cottage on Commerce Lake. They were both larger women then, now I don't know. She moved into an apartment in Westland where I think she is currently. Nothing but a mediocre rub with a HE. I wouldn't go back then, and since it's been over 10 years, I definitely wouldn't go back now. As always, YMMV!

  3. #27387
    I went today early to meet the new girl, front desk told me she would arrive at 12 so I had to drive 7&middlebelt, met Sofia, she is around 30's and told me she has been there only two days, she is from Thailand, she told me there is another Sofia working there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy90  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by today. New younger talent today. I'd say 30 ish and very cute with nice bodies. Excellent massage followed by your standard HJ. A little UTC up top but no signs of anything more. Still a good time.

  4. #27386

    Wixom

    Looking for a new place to try out in the Wixom / highland area.

    Star moon is the go to, just looking for something new. Looking for a STD finish. Naked would be a bonus LOL.

  5. #27385

    Looking for a review


  6. #27384

    Waxing

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Or make you nut. Depends on what your "thang" is I suppose.
    Speaking of. I had the most bizarre experience with Mieux Waxing / G Spa. Advertises on Craigslist. I've inquired if others have had extra services with her but nobody ever responded. Will share my experience in PM only if you have a waxing with extra services experience to share as well.

    But again, this one that we are talking about with frequent ads on CL eludes to more services but to my knowledge it's all strictly legit.

  7. #27383
    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    Go get waxed. Guarantee that boner will disappear after the first wax pull.
    Or make you nut. Depends on what your "thang" is I suppose.

  8. #27382
    Quote Originally Posted by VirCof  [View Original Post]
    Did you get the name of cute girl?
    I did not. I'd say she was about 5' 8" long hair and a very nice body.

  9. #27381
    Did you get the name of cute girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy90  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by today. New younger talent today. I'd say 30 ish and very cute with nice bodies. Excellent massage followed by your standard HJ. A little UTC up top but no signs of anything more. Still a good time.

  10. #27380
    Quote Originally Posted by TMan  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen this lady nor have I ever seen anyone for manscaping. However, I always assumed that any lady who would handle your junk to shave you should expect an erection. And that being the case, seems strange that they wouldn't offer some kind of release. What is everyone's experience with these manscapers?
    Go get waxed. Guarantee that boner will disappear after the first wax pull.

  11. #27379
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy90  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by today. New younger talent today. I'd say 30 ish and very cute with nice bodies. Excellent massage followed by your standard HJ. A little UTC up top but no signs of anything more. Still a good time.
    I'd also say that if you go and ask for Mia she knows how to stroke a dick. No jack hammer. Nice and slow and even tempo. There was a girl walking in as I got there that was hot. Didn't catch her name but damn she was sweet.

  12. #27378

    Tai Chi Livonia

    Stopped by today. New younger talent today. I'd say 30 ish and very cute with nice bodies. Excellent massage followed by your standard HJ. A little UTC up top but no signs of anything more. Still a good time.

  13. #27377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203

    Manscaping

    I've never seen this lady nor have I ever seen anyone for manscaping. However, I always assumed that any lady who would handle your junk to shave you should expect an erection. And that being the case, seems strange that they wouldn't offer some kind of release. What is everyone's experience with these manscapers?

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    She advertises often not anything new. No hint if extras. In fact she saw that I was erect or almost at least and said I should go down the street to Saigon which was like a block from her place. Nice enough older woman and has a nice body for her age but I'm almost certain it's totally legit. I'm sure she gets a lot of first timers never to return again hence the need to advertise for new business.

  14. #27376

    Jenn

    Anyone visited with Breeze lately no she's not everyone's cup of tea but I'll be in her area later this week just wondering are her services still the same.

  15. #27375

    Is not new

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCorliss1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Hot Stone Thai?

    It sounds very Spa-ish but seems to be geared towards Men.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...575987525.html
    She advertises often not anything new. No hint if extras. In fact she saw that I was erect or almost at least and said I should go down the street to Saigon which was like a block from her place. Nice enough older woman and has a nice body for her age but I'm almost certain it's totally legit. I'm sure she gets a lot of first timers never to return again hence the need to advertise for new business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape