Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 37366
-
01-15-23 08:14 #27961Senior Member

Posts: 134Daisy
Has anyone tried out daisies services?
-
01-14-23 22:53 #27960Senior Member

Posts: 34Andrea Eros
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3297338.htm?cat=1
Saw this one this evening. Damage was $4, pricy but thought it would be worth it. Didn't see any reports on her here or on any other site, so I decided to TOFTT. YMMV but it was not worth it. Photos on the ad are here and matched who opened the door. After a minute max of one of the most lackluster and unenthusiastic HJs I've ever had, she tried to put on a cover and climb on for CG. Asked for a CBJ but she speaks next to no English. Again, lackluster and unenthusiastic but was able to get hard. She climbed on and rode for maybe 2 minutes, went back to the HJ. Overall was there 30 minutes, never finished just gave up after a while.
-
01-14-23 22:31 #27959Senior Member

Posts: 1449She's been reviewed several times and the post that your commenting on actually has a review. Why would you schedule back to back nights with somebody you've never seen or obviously never read a review on? Just asking seems little odd. I would do. 5 hr first and if she's good you could always bump it up to hr or schedule next day. Be smart be safe.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 14:56 #27958Senior Member

Posts: 140Is she actually good? I have to back to back nights scheduled with her next week.
Originally Posted by KyLoren1
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 21:11 #27957Senior Member

Posts: 229Place?
Anyone knows is she at least stays in a decent place? I mean for such donations I hope she is not staying in a run down motels god knows where?
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 21:08 #27956Senior Member

Posts: 229Thanks
Thanks man, LOL no I did not yet.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 20:42 #27955Senior Member

Posts: 104What was then total damage? I love BBFS to but imma talk her down LOL.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 20:37 #27954Regular Member

Posts: 24Fat lips
-
01-13-23 20:20 #27953Senior Member

Posts: 99Link broke.
Originally Posted by HavnaChub
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 13:41 #27952Regular Member

Posts: 24Fat lips
Any reports on this one. Remember seeing ads years ago. My god those lips are exactly what I am looking for. LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/063316307765
-
01-13-23 12:27 #27951Senior Member

Posts: 491Not sure if I did this right. If not, look for post 27514 on 12/22.
Originally Posted by WonkaJ
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...155&viewfull=1#post6262155.
-
01-13-23 11:18 #27950Senior Member

Posts: 99Doesn't she have a sister in the business too?
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 09:36 #27949Senior Member

Posts: 50Has anyone seen her recently?
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 08:29 #27948Senior Member

Posts: 1449Damn why all the hostility towards Richmond? Seems with everything going on it's the only safe place to see anybody. Now that's saying a lot. Lmao. Anyway got a chuckle from your post. These scammers need to get the runaround. Great job!! Be safe.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 23:43 #27947Senior Member

Posts: 491Sorry, thought everyone here had taken their turn with her.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/-thenylamay5










Reply With Quote





