Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27394
    Quote Originally Posted by OtandaBoot  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to QSJ at 7 mile and telegraph. I drive by some days on the way home. Just looking for some feed back about it.
    Standard jack shack.

  2. #27393

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy90  [View Original Post]
    I saw Abby once a couple years ago. She's a nice lady, not that attractive and kinda big. She has bolt ons, smells like cigs, talks way too much and has a couple dogs. She had a house in Garden City when I saw her. It's a body to body rub and we ended with Russian but I've seen others mention FS or HJ was on the menu for them. Anyways, I have no only seen her once and didn't return.

  3. #27392

    Marie Livonia

    Can someone pm me the full#? The reviewer's inbox is full. Looking for someone more local to me than my regular.

  4. #27391

    Qsj

    Has anyone been to QSJ at 7 mile and telegraph. I drive by some days on the way home. Just looking for some feed back about it.

  5. #27390
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    FS options LIKELY previously documented:

    Healing plus westland.
    Sunny 8 mile.
    Magic 8 mile.
    DT shaffer (CLOSED).
    M1 telegraph.
    Empire warren. (Be Careful).
    Springwell Ecorse.
    Sunrise GR.
    Saigon ferndale.
    7 mile spa 7 mile livonia.
    (Anna) gratiot mt. Clemens.
    Day Spa (YMMV).
    What is the full name of this place ((Anna) gratiot mt. Clemens.)?

  6. #27389

    Springwell on or Healing Plus

    Any new / younger talent at either of these places that is worth experiencing? It's been a while since I've been to either place.

  7. #27388

    Westland Abby-

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy90  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for years. I first saw her and her "sister" in a small cottage on Commerce Lake. They were both larger women then, now I don't know. She moved into an apartment in Westland where I think she is currently. Nothing but a mediocre rub with a HE. I wouldn't go back then, and since it's been over 10 years, I definitely wouldn't go back now. As always, YMMV!

  8. #27387
    I went today early to meet the new girl, front desk told me she would arrive at 12 so I had to drive 7&middlebelt, met Sofia, she is around 30's and told me she has been there only two days, she is from Thailand, she told me there is another Sofia working there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy90  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by today. New younger talent today. I'd say 30 ish and very cute with nice bodies. Excellent massage followed by your standard HJ. A little UTC up top but no signs of anything more. Still a good time.

  9. #27386

    Wixom

    Looking for a new place to try out in the Wixom / highland area.

    Star moon is the go to, just looking for something new. Looking for a STD finish. Naked would be a bonus LOL.

  10. #27385

    Looking for a review


  11. #27384

    Waxing

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Or make you nut. Depends on what your "thang" is I suppose.
    Speaking of. I had the most bizarre experience with Mieux Waxing / G Spa. Advertises on Craigslist. I've inquired if others have had extra services with her but nobody ever responded. Will share my experience in PM only if you have a waxing with extra services experience to share as well.

    But again, this one that we are talking about with frequent ads on CL eludes to more services but to my knowledge it's all strictly legit.

  12. #27383
    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    Go get waxed. Guarantee that boner will disappear after the first wax pull.
    Or make you nut. Depends on what your "thang" is I suppose.

  13. #27382
    Quote Originally Posted by VirCof  [View Original Post]
    Did you get the name of cute girl?
    I did not. I'd say she was about 5' 8" long hair and a very nice body.

  14. #27381
    Did you get the name of cute girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy90  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by today. New younger talent today. I'd say 30 ish and very cute with nice bodies. Excellent massage followed by your standard HJ. A little UTC up top but no signs of anything more. Still a good time.

  15. #27380
    Quote Originally Posted by TMan  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen this lady nor have I ever seen anyone for manscaping. However, I always assumed that any lady who would handle your junk to shave you should expect an erection. And that being the case, seems strange that they wouldn't offer some kind of release. What is everyone's experience with these manscapers?
    Go get waxed. Guarantee that boner will disappear after the first wax pull.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape