Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 351 of 921 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 401 451 851 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 13801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8551

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Asian woman in Lombard? Been wanting to see her but can't find the link no.
    She's in the Asian apartments near O'Hare.

  2. #8550

    Kp

    Yes, that's correct and a convenient location in Oakbrook area. But it can be a slow verification process. Definitely worthwhile once you are verified.

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    KP takes time to get verified with. You won't be visiting them today or tomorrow if you ask. But I could be wrong- koreanpalaceDOTbiz says you can text to get verified. They have a location near Oakbrook.

  3. #8549
    Quote Originally Posted by BossMan31  [View Original Post]
    I'm off from work tomorrow and interested in visiting KP or PD but don't have the information to either places. If someone can PM and help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Or if anyone knows of any places near Oakbrook that'd be great too.
    KP takes time to get verified with. You won't be visiting them today or tomorrow if you ask. But I could be wrong- koreanpalaceDOTbiz says you can text to get verified. They have a location near Oakbrook.

  4. #8548

    New to this

    I'm off from work tomorrow and interested in visiting KP or PD but don't have the information to either places. If someone can PM and help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Or if anyone knows of any places near Oakbrook that'd be great too.

  5. #8547
    Quote Originally Posted by IrvingPark  [View Original Post]
    Had another great session yesterday with Daisy. It was an hour of cock worship followed by a great shower. She's beautiful and the best thing about her is her dependability. She is always on time, no deposit, no bullshit, and conducts herself like a business woman with a pleasant personality who genuinely enjoys her customers.
    Is this the Asian woman in Lombard? Been wanting to see her but can't find the link no.

  6. #8546

    PD info

    I also need PD contact, could someone please help me out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Projektzer  [View Original Post]
    May I get Pink Diamond info? In the area for a bit and would love to partake.

    Anyone need hook ups in LA lmk. I got you. No trades or anything. I just like to share.

  7. #8545

    Daisy

    Had another great session yesterday with Daisy. It was an hour of cock worship followed by a great shower. She's beautiful and the best thing about her is her dependability. She is always on time, no deposit, no bullshit, and conducts herself like a business woman with a pleasant personality who genuinely enjoys her customers.

  8. #8544

    May I get Pink Diamond info? In the area for a bit

    May I get Pink Diamond info? In the area for a bit and would love to partake.

    Anyone need hook ups in LA lmk. I got you. No trades or anything. I just like to share.

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    FOB Anne is back at Pink Diamond now! She is in room 1. It's the best room as it has its own private bathroom. Bad news first. Flight attendant Shirly canceled her trip last minute. I am starting to think that I jinx when I preannounce a girl's arrival. Lina was supposed to be here on Jan 1st and Shirly was supposed to be here today. I preannounced both and both canceled. I think going forward I will only post the PSA when a girl is actually here.

    Anyway, I couldn't think of a better replacement for Shirly than FOB Anne, especially this last minute. Once again, I am quoting someone's review so as not to be biased. She has other positive reviews too. I think she got famous because she stayed a whole month the last time she was here and that she worked at both apartment PD and 819 spa, so a lot of people got to enjoy her service. Not all guys go to apartment, just like some guys avoid spa. Everyone got to enjoy her, so I am pretty sure she will be at both locations this time as well. I will try to make a case to the booker for her to be at Natural as well for you northsiders. I think the booker wants to keep her in Chicago long term, so she might be open to my suggestion. She went to Philly and NYC after she left Chicago and I don't think she did that well, so that is why she is so eager to return to Chicago where she knows she is widely known and has many fans. Anne has yet to decide how long she will stay this time. I will make another post if and when she moves to another location after this rotation.

    One of the reasons that she was popular is because she was giving away CIM for free. You guys should really be a little generous and tip her. Also, she does ass licking from the front as well as confirmed by this poster, not just from the back. She is really a good ass licker. And she genuinely enjoyed getting her pussy and ass licked too. To that one guy who said he wants to marry her, did you go buy an engagement ring yet lol.

  9. #8543
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheManyo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the comment. Could you elaborate? Why was her service bad? Did she match her pics? TIA.
    More pretty than hot. Fake pics.

    She just kept saying she was tired.

    Also not shaved (pro and con).

  10. #8542

    FOB Anne is back at Pink Diamond!

    Quote Originally Posted by FurinRumble  [View Original Post]
    Came across OF Charlie's post the other day and decided to pay Anne a visit yesterday, I must say it wasn't a disappointment at all! Paid for Dongguan right away after I see her in person, we started DFK right away when we tried to undress each other and she gave a brief BBBJ and ball sucking even before we made it to the shower! More BBBJ, body sliding and kissing during the shower. After we were back in the room, she told me to lay down on my back and she began teasing with her nails and catbath & rim. Best rim job I was given for quite a long while, on the flip, more teasing followed by BBBJ, and after a while she went back to rimming with my legs held up high! First time I've experienced something like this and it feels even better! Then more BBBJ and we were in the business! Did a few positions and came in the bag, I am not a big fan of CIM so I didn't specifically ask for one, but she cleaned me up with her mouth after we are done and it felt good. Overall really positive experience and you can really tell that she puts in the effort in your session and make you feel welcoming.
    FOB Anne is back at Pink Diamond now! She is in room 1. It's the best room as it has its own private bathroom. Bad news first. Flight attendant Shirly canceled her trip last minute. I am starting to think that I jinx when I preannounce a girl's arrival. Lina was supposed to be here on Jan 1st and Shirly was supposed to be here today. I preannounced both and both canceled. I think going forward I will only post the PSA when a girl is actually here.

    Anyway, I couldn't think of a better replacement for Shirly than FOB Anne, especially this last minute. Once again, I am quoting someone's review so as not to be biased. She has other positive reviews too. I think she got famous because she stayed a whole month the last time she was here and that she worked at both apartment PD and 819 spa, so a lot of people got to enjoy her service. Not all guys go to apartment, just like some guys avoid spa. Everyone got to enjoy her, so I am pretty sure she will be at both locations this time as well. I will try to make a case to the booker for her to be at Natural as well for you northsiders. I think the booker wants to keep her in Chicago long term, so she might be open to my suggestion. She went to Philly and NYC after she left Chicago and I don't think she did that well, so that is why she is so eager to return to Chicago where she knows she is widely known and has many fans. Anne has yet to decide how long she will stay this time. I will make another post if and when she moves to another location after this rotation.

    One of the reasons that she was popular is because she was giving away CIM for free. You guys should really be a little generous and tip her. Also, she does ass licking from the front as well as confirmed by this poster, not just from the back. She is really a good ass licker. And she genuinely enjoyed getting her pussy and ass licked too. To that one guy who said he wants to marry her, did you go buy an engagement ring yet lol.

  11. #8541

    KP Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Very pretty, but wouldn't repeat. Not good service.
    Thanks for the comment. Could you elaborate? Why was her service bad? Did she match her pics? TIA.

  12. #8540

    KP Jamie

    Jamie is older than her listed 23, maybe 15 or more years older, but it could well be her in the photos. She is beautiful and the rest of the stats seem correct- she's a tiny 4'11" and 90 lbs, with some great MM breasts, and not very good English. Her tiny size is really hot. The girl in the photos has curves and a great ass. Jamie has the slight curves but into a tiny ass, maybe it's still her but an old photo. TER reviews are all varied enough to show that she has different attitudes with people, but I can see that each has some commonalities that show they are real experiences. Jamie stated early on "I love you" and I went along. After various activities, she would say it again, so I said it back.

    Jamie gave some LFK in the shower and a preview BBBJ. I kept at her for more than LFK and eventually got the DFK I wanted. Later, she commented on what a great kisser I am. She didn't care for the moustache so maybe some had even better kisses if they didn't have facial hair. She wanted to direct me on the bed, but I first feasted on her ta ta's and shared more DFK. I think she got what I liked and everything went well from there on. After more BBBJ with BLS, I indicated that I wanted to DATY and she obliged, but after a bit of button flicking, she pushed my head down and kept my tongue lower, away from the button. It wasn't that it was unpleasant, but I think she really didn't want to O that way so early. She enjoyed the FIV, even rode it some, and complimented me on my skills.

    I indicated that I needed to go slow with CFS, and it turned out that Jamie wanted to go even slower than I had in mind. So if you want a K-girl to pound, Jamie ain't going to be her. But we went through various positions and she reminded me to slow down. Even when I sped up to finish, she slowed me down. I will grant that I am not a small guy, so maybe that's why some TER reviews were different about that. I finished by doing titty-face during CG.

    We had what I would call a "tender GFE" time. She surprised me by cradling my head in her lap and doing a fantastic job of massaging my head and upper shoulders. The massage alone was worth a bunch of my entrance fee. I am not going to put Jamie into my TOP KP list, but she will be repeatable.

  13. #8539
    Quote Originally Posted by ZogShibs  [View Original Post]
    I have the same question. Thank you!
    Call or text. You can find the number on their website.

    https://www.redlanternchicago.com/home

  14. #8538

    Leah Janette

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Illin...go/LeahJanette

    Any intel on this one boys?

    137 reviews. But NONE on the other site. Odd.

    Anyone partake? Reviews date back to 2018, so she has to be at least. 35?

  15. #8537
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyShady  [View Original Post]
    Want to dip my toes in the RL scene and just curious do you guys recommend calling them and asking you want and what time you'll be there or is better to just show up there and tell them who your there for?. Would love to know how you guys schedule that. Thanks.
    I have the same question. Thank you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape