Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 554 of 3967 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 604 654 1054 1554 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 59503
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #51208

    No Joy in Gainesville

    The new Joy in Gainesville just up the road from TerraChi is closed. There's a big orange sticker on the door saying something about a business license or something. There don't seem to be any news reports of a bust, but they're definitely shut down for now. I checked to see if TerraChi was still open and the neon sign was lit up. Didn't go in, but it looked OK.

    I'm not completely surprised to see Joy get closed. Gainesville seems to be willing to tolerate the existing places which are hard to see or not in a prominent location. Kelly's got shut down a few years ago. Maybe because they were right across from the big church there (dang. I miss that place!) It felt like this new place was tempting fate by opening in a location right on the main drag. Maybe this is just a pissing contest with the code enforcement people, but I suspect they'll have a hard time getting this one approved.

  2. #51207

    Aida

    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    2nd that! She has a GPS attitude.
    Clear your inbox.

  3. #51206

    Aida

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThemTugs  [View Original Post]
    I agree, just saw her and didn't really care for her attitude. Maybe you got it right, "hotter than thou. " Nice looking though. Not a repeat for me.
    2nd that! She has a GPS attitude.

  4. #51205

    CK touch

    Has anyone been to CK touch for healing in Marietta off Due West rd?

  5. #51204
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPost  [View Original Post]
    She is out of the country for Lunar New Year vacation and will return next month. Just wanted to let you know why you might not hear back from her for a while.
    Yup I think she left on the 10th. She seems really pretty cool. You must be a customer of hers if you knew she was going to be gone for a month.

  6. #51203

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Is that the one in Newnan or on Buford Hwy?
    The Joy that Soda worked at (she was awesome) was Joy Health spa in Norcross that is closed now.

  7. #51202

    Aida

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Different strokes for different folks. Her "hotter than thou" attitude doesn't do it for me (or for that matter, any other of the "hot" girls with that mindset).
    I agree, just saw her and didn't really care for her attitude. Maybe you got it right, "hotter than thou. " Nice looking though. Not a repeat for me.

  8. #51201

    Which Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Durty748  [View Original Post]
    Joy was the best for FS. I recently saw an ad for a new place in Gainesville named Joy as well. No clue if it's the same and it's a trek for me. I've been looking for a good alternative as well. Let us know if you find something.
    Is that the one in Newnan or on Buford Hwy?

  9. #51200

    Ada

    Quote Originally Posted by DelMar469  [View Original Post]
    Today, I came to Enjoy Massage again. I went to see Aida, and while I was there, I saw two very tall girls; they were taller than Aida. I have known Aida for over two years. Once you meet her, you will learn she is the sweetest girl there. Aida usually wears pants; I have never seen her wear anything but pants. I have never seen Aida in a skirt or short shorts, only pants. Now the pants fit her cute little butt, and she looks very, very sexy in them90 minutes $$ out the door.

    Aida always seems to be very confident and as friendly as can be. She always gives a great massage, and the rest is what dreams are made of. Give her a try!
    Different strokes for different folks. Her "hotter than thou" attitude doesn't do it for me (or for that matter, any other of the "hot" girls with that mindset).

  10. #51199

    Another trip

    Looks like I'm headed back to Atlanta next week. I usually do an AMP or 2 while I'm there but it appears there has been a bit of shake up in that scene since my last trip. Does anyone care to give me some info on a good AMP for young good looking and FS.

  11. #51198

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lk1096  [View Original Post]
    Man I miss this spot, by far the best AMP I've ever been too. The girls were hotnandbthe service was too top notch, ts, plenty of teasing, sit in the sauna to dry off, the massage were great with lots of teasing and the FS was great.

    Anybody else go there and have you found anything else like it?
    Yes. I believe it was Soda at Joy. Probably the best AMP experience I have ever had. Does anyone know If Soda is still around?

  12. #51197

    Violet Massage

    New place in Kennesaw off Cobb Pkway. Close to Zaby's. Cindy formally at Pearl a block away. Good massage and Nice finish.

  13. #51196

    Aida at Enjoy Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DelMar469  [View Original Post]
    Today, I came to Enjoy Massage again. I went to see Aida, and while I was there, I saw two very tall girls; they were taller than Aida. I have known Aida for over a year. Once you meet her, you will learn she is the sweetest girl there. Aida usually wears pants; I have never seen her wear anything but pants. I have never seen Aida in a skirt or short shorts, only pants. Now the pants fit her cute little butt, and she looks very, very sexy in them 90 minutes $$ out the door.

    Aida always seems to be very confident and as friendly as can be. She always gives a great massage, and the rest is what dreams are made of. Give her a try!
    I sent this review too soon and tried to edit it, but I could not. I have known Aida for just over a year. Sorry about the mistake, but I wanted the review to be correct as this is my first review.

  14. #51195

    Aida at Enjoy. Unbelievable

    Today, I came to Enjoy Massage again. I went to see Aida, and while I was there, I saw two very tall girls; they were taller than Aida. I have known Aida for over two years. Once you meet her, you will learn she is the sweetest girl there. Aida usually wears pants; I have never seen her wear anything but pants. I have never seen Aida in a skirt or short shorts, only pants. Now the pants fit her cute little butt, and she looks very, very sexy in them—90 minutes $$ out the door.

    Aida always seems to be very confident and as friendly as can be. She always gives a great massage, and the rest is what dreams are made of. Give her a try!

  15. #51194

    ML Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by YusefSupreme  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jessica at Massage Well, not Legend. Said she was part time, so maybe she also works at Legend too? **shrugs*.
    Did Monica allow roaming below the belt and UTC top? Her top was not as nice as Ivy but more to be had with Monica based from previous posts. I believe only UTC top and OTC bottom are available for Ivy. Other mongers have more fun that that with Ivy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape