Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 909 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11611
    Quote Originally Posted by Lfsman  [View Original Post]
    Glad you said something noticed the same thing and thought they are taking a break?
    I texted the main line and asked also with no response so maybe they are.

  2. #11610
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Has the Angels snap gone dark or is it just me.
    Glad you said something noticed the same thing and thought they are taking a break?

  3. #11609

    Pame

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...9909.htm?cat=1

    I don't usually use EROS so maybe this comes as no surprise but this is a fake ad (I thought EROS verified was kind of like being p411 verified?? Don't you have to pay money and verify your identity?) Anyway I messaged her saying like Hey Pame this is <Random Name . I see you're coming to STL. I'd love to set up a time. Last night around midnight I get a message in broken english pretty much saying I owe them money for messaging their escort and if I don't pay they are going to 'send their best men to me'. They were even like <Random Name I'm getting impatient. It's like LOL buddy you're funny.

  4. #11608
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Has the Angels snap gone dark or is it just me.
    Yea I was wondering if I got removed.

  5. #11607

    Angels

    Has the Angels snap gone dark or is it just me.

  6. #11606
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    You want me to delete it?
    Pretty sure he meant that she post an ad and then deletes it a few hours later.

  7. #11605
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    Posts then deletes it after a few hours.
    You want me to delete it?

  8. #11604
    Posts then deletes it after a few hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any details of seeing Lola thinking about seeing her if it worth it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107755894

  9. #11603
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  10. #11602
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKnock30  [View Original Post]
    Anybody hear or seen her lately? I know she had back issues but has not return text messages in a couple months.
    She retired awhile back but pops up on listcrawler once in awhile. Not offering FS anymore from what I understand.

  11. #11601

    West County

    Are there any good providers in West County?

  12. #11600

    Darci

    I had an interesting encounter with Darci Dee / Ann. I am a sucker for visitors in St. Charles. She has this tong like Gene Simmons. Definitely BBW, however nice naturals, excellent BBBJ, takes direction well. No signs of drug use, but definitely some mental health stuff going on. She let me blank her mouth and finish on the naturals. She seems to move around a bit, but search Darci on LC or STG. Not bad, may repeat if close by. Phone issues, STG has correct #.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...o/736520782229

  13. #11599

    Lola's VOIP #

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    If you click on the More Pics and Reviews section at the bottom and look at the other pictures, there is a pic of her wearing an ankle monitor. I'd be a bit leary thinking she may be working with LE. Also, the phone number is a VOIP # and not a call phone. Just my 2 cents.
    RickBarnes.

    I wouldn't be too worried about the VOIP. It's pretty common for girls these days to use internet based phone numbers. But that ankle monitor is a cause for concern if she meets you at a hotel.

    KS.

  14. #11598

    Loose

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    She was calling herself Madiline but that's gone and her titles change but she is a 55 year old heavy set blond, some of her pics attached hereto. Missing from her menu was BJ service which I thought was inadvertent, so I inguired and she bit my head off telling me it was her body and she could do what she wanted, and then she went off about diseases. In reply to my response that I wasn't questioning her, I received the too often used retort by so many of these defensive hos, that I'm a low life because I pay for it and I needed to fuck myself.

    BOTTOM LINE: NO BJs, period! And seeing her is a big risk since you really never know what the consequences of her next tirade will be. Will she accuse you of rape after you pick her up?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/471918307290
    How did you contact her, no contact info in the ad, or dud I miss it.

  15. #11597
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    If you click on the More Pics and Reviews section at the bottom and look at the other pictures, there is a pic of her wearing an ankle monitor. I'd be a bit leary thinking she may be working with LE. Also, the phone number is a VOIP # and not a call phone. Just my 2 cents.
    Very good catch!

    Although, I did nail a woman who had one on. It's a hell of a turn on, but then she was a white collar criminal, I didn't have to worry about her "BF" coming home early.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape