Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 909 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 17726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11606
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    You want me to delete it?
    Pretty sure he meant that she post an ad and then deletes it a few hours later.

  2. #11605
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    Posts then deletes it after a few hours.
    You want me to delete it?

  3. #11604
    Posts then deletes it after a few hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any details of seeing Lola thinking about seeing her if it worth it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107755894

  4. #11603
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  5. #11602
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKnock30  [View Original Post]
    Anybody hear or seen her lately? I know she had back issues but has not return text messages in a couple months.
    She retired awhile back but pops up on listcrawler once in awhile. Not offering FS anymore from what I understand.

  6. #11601

    West County

    Are there any good providers in West County?

  7. #11600

    Darci

    I had an interesting encounter with Darci Dee / Ann. I am a sucker for visitors in St. Charles. She has this tong like Gene Simmons. Definitely BBW, however nice naturals, excellent BBBJ, takes direction well. No signs of drug use, but definitely some mental health stuff going on. She let me blank her mouth and finish on the naturals. She seems to move around a bit, but search Darci on LC or STG. Not bad, may repeat if close by. Phone issues, STG has correct #.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...o/736520782229

  8. #11599

    Lola's VOIP #

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    If you click on the More Pics and Reviews section at the bottom and look at the other pictures, there is a pic of her wearing an ankle monitor. I'd be a bit leary thinking she may be working with LE. Also, the phone number is a VOIP # and not a call phone. Just my 2 cents.
    RickBarnes.

    I wouldn't be too worried about the VOIP. It's pretty common for girls these days to use internet based phone numbers. But that ankle monitor is a cause for concern if she meets you at a hotel.

    KS.

  9. #11598

    Loose

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    She was calling herself Madiline but that's gone and her titles change but she is a 55 year old heavy set blond, some of her pics attached hereto. Missing from her menu was BJ service which I thought was inadvertent, so I inguired and she bit my head off telling me it was her body and she could do what she wanted, and then she went off about diseases. In reply to my response that I wasn't questioning her, I received the too often used retort by so many of these defensive hos, that I'm a low life because I pay for it and I needed to fuck myself.

    BOTTOM LINE: NO BJs, period! And seeing her is a big risk since you really never know what the consequences of her next tirade will be. Will she accuse you of rape after you pick her up?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/471918307290
    How did you contact her, no contact info in the ad, or dud I miss it.

  10. #11597
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    If you click on the More Pics and Reviews section at the bottom and look at the other pictures, there is a pic of her wearing an ankle monitor. I'd be a bit leary thinking she may be working with LE. Also, the phone number is a VOIP # and not a call phone. Just my 2 cents.
    Very good catch!

    Although, I did nail a woman who had one on. It's a hell of a turn on, but then she was a white collar criminal, I didn't have to worry about her "BF" coming home early.

  11. #11596

    911 on loose canon. Don't ask about BJs

    She was calling herself Madiline but that's gone and her titles change but she is a 55 year old heavy set blond, some of her pics attached hereto. Missing from her menu was BJ service which I thought was inadvertent, so I inguired and she bit my head off telling me it was her body and she could do what she wanted, and then she went off about diseases. In reply to my response that I wasn't questioning her, I received the too often used retort by so many of these defensive hos, that I'm a low life because I pay for it and I needed to fuck myself.

    BOTTOM LINE: NO BJs, period! And seeing her is a big risk since you really never know what the consequences of her next tirade will be. Will she accuse you of rape after you pick her up?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/471918307290
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjy0otg5yzzlowm1odm4owywzwexmtc3ywmymmu4otfhztq2yq.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎   mzi2nzy5nja2mza5mdg4y2nkytixowq5nwjkzgizyjmzmti4yw.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎   mjcwodc0mdy0ogmwnwu5n2fkndljnmnkodkyntnlndlhnmninmq.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎   mji2oda4y2mymtq0nmy4zwvlyjbjnzrhyjq0ythmogzhodg4zda.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎  

  12. #11595
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    If you click on the More Pics and Reviews section at the bottom and look at the other pictures, there is a pic of her wearing an ankle monitor. I'd be a bit leary thinking she may be working with LE. Also, the phone number is a VOIP # and not a call phone. Just my 2 cents.
    If she was working with LE, I would think they would be smart enough to remove the ankle monitor before taking the picture. If you're meeting somewhere besides her residence, that might cause an LE encounter, but not because she's working with them.

  13. #11594
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    If you click on the More Pics and Reviews section at the bottom and look at the other pictures, there is a pic of her wearing an ankle monitor. I'd be a bit leary thinking she may be working with LE. Also, the phone number is a VOIP # and not a call phone. Just my 2 cents.
    Oh wow I didn't see that. Thanks for that. I'm not sure how old the pics are but thanks for pointing that out.

  14. #11593

    Ankle monitor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any details of seeing Lola thinking about seeing her if it worth it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/107755894
    If you click on the More Pics and Reviews section at the bottom and look at the other pictures, there is a pic of her wearing an ankle monitor. I'd be a bit leary thinking she may be working with LE. Also, the phone number is a VOIP # and not a call phone. Just my 2 cents.

  15. #11592
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    Unless I'm mistaken, looks like Maggie's back in business. She's been around off and on for 4-5 years. If you search the name Maggie on here, you'll find plenty of information on her. Kind of a mixed bag as I recall. I saw her once and it was nothing great, but nothing terrible. I will say it looks like the years are catching up to her though.
    Alright thanks for the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape