Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 856 1356 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19501

    Delicious blonde

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8135471761

    Anyone seen her recently? I'm afraid her pictures are old and that I will walk into something I am not expecting. Reviews on EB are old. I think I saw that she may have posted in FL once upon a time.

  2. #19500

    Search all info in the LC postings

    Quote Originally Posted by CatsLike  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any experience with this person.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/107801956
    Check the date of her first posting. If it's within a just few days it's bogus. Check for a long history and other cities visited. Comments and reviews are helpful but often fake self reviews. Search the photo history. Never pay a deposit. I personally consider LC to be a high risk. Be very sceptical and learn to observe like Sherlock Holmes. Good luck.

  3. #19499
    Quote Originally Posted by CatsLike  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any experience with this person.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/107801956
    I do not but the language in the ad screams scam. Give her a shot and report back. This is your first post asking for help out the gate.

  4. #19498

    Review for this listing please

    Does anybody have any experience with this person.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/107801956
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jan_11_2023_7_05_46.jpg‎  

  5. #19497
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  6. #19496

    1st girl Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited either of these two ladies recently?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3175202435

    Chatted with this one a little. Seems nice enough and eager, but said she's on house arrest and only does car dates, so I'm a little leery.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3175166405

    Thanks I'm advance for any insights.
    I used to see the first girl regularly when she was in Castleton. She was a bit flaky, but her services, body (especially those tits), and convenient location made up for the frustration. She moved to a different part of town, and I got stood up by her once. So I haven't been back in a while. I have toyed with the idea of seeing her again, because her service was always good.

    Also there is definitely a "boyfriend" involved, but that was never in issue for me.

  7. #19495

    Midwest Sydney

    Curious if anyone ever saw Midwest Sydney? I haven't seen her around in a while. I tried to connect with her a few times, but it never worked out. I was always curious if anyone had any experiences?

    https://midwestsydney.com

  8. #19494

    These pics are highly modified

    Quote Originally Posted by JustYourAvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    I'm aware of the mixed reports ayear or so ago. Just wondering if anyone has any recent experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/107923922
    I saw her a few months ago. She is much bigger than these pics. There was a definite odor. I won't be repeating.

  9. #19493

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by RooferDave  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Fonzy and Ty Cox. Appreciate your input.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/107881403

    This the same one?

  10. #19492

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Fonzy  [View Original Post]
    I know the question wasn't for me. But I recently saw her, on Monday actually. Safe location. Chill laidback chick. Went for qv. But ended up with bbjcim. She swallowed it all. Gives great head BTW. I didn't have any problems with her.
    Thanks Fonzy and Ty Cox. Appreciate your input.

  11. #19491

    Has anyone seen Lexie recently?

    I'm aware of the mixed reports ayear or so ago. Just wondering if anyone has any recent experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/107923922

  12. #19490

    Anyone?

    Anyone visited either of these two ladies recently?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3175202435

    Chatted with this one a little. Seems nice enough and eager, but said she's on house arrest and only does car dates, so I'm a little leery.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3175166405

    Thanks I'm advance for any insights.

  13. #19489
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Sweet Sexy Kami?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4192709887
    Saw her 2 or 3 times years ago, pre-pandemic. A little chubbier that the photos at that time suggested. Was working out of the Red Roof on the North side. Very accommodating, but the last time her hygiene could have been better. Never went back after that. FYI, most of those photos are from years ago.

  14. #19488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    She real.

    Quote Originally Posted by RooferDave  [View Original Post]
    Hey Ty Cox. We spoke about this one a couple of weeks ago. Did you ever see her? I am supposed to see her today and the response back and forth is good. Just wanted your experience if there is one. Thank you.
    I know the question wasn't for me. But I recently saw her, on Monday actually. Safe location. Chill laidback chick. Went for qv. But ended up with bbjcim. She swallowed it all. Gives great head BTW. I didn't have any problems with her.

  15. #19487

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by RooferDave  [View Original Post]
    Hey Ty Cox. We spoke about this one a couple of weeks ago. Did you ever see her? I am supposed to see her today and the response back and forth is good. Just wanted your experience if there is one. Thank you.
    I haven't seen her. Haven't had the opportunity. Usually I got three or four chicks hitting me up every day with drama. So I usually see who has the most drama not who I want to see.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape