Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 856 1356 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19498

    Review for this listing please

    Does anybody have any experience with this person.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/107801956
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jan_11_2023_7_05_46.jpg‎  

  2. #19497
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  3. #19496

    1st girl Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited either of these two ladies recently?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3175202435

    Chatted with this one a little. Seems nice enough and eager, but said she's on house arrest and only does car dates, so I'm a little leery.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3175166405

    Thanks I'm advance for any insights.
    I used to see the first girl regularly when she was in Castleton. She was a bit flaky, but her services, body (especially those tits), and convenient location made up for the frustration. She moved to a different part of town, and I got stood up by her once. So I haven't been back in a while. I have toyed with the idea of seeing her again, because her service was always good.

    Also there is definitely a "boyfriend" involved, but that was never in issue for me.

  4. #19495

    Midwest Sydney

    Curious if anyone ever saw Midwest Sydney? I haven't seen her around in a while. I tried to connect with her a few times, but it never worked out. I was always curious if anyone had any experiences?

    https://midwestsydney.com

  5. #19494

    These pics are highly modified

    Quote Originally Posted by JustYourAvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    I'm aware of the mixed reports ayear or so ago. Just wondering if anyone has any recent experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/107923922
    I saw her a few months ago. She is much bigger than these pics. There was a definite odor. I won't be repeating.

  6. #19493

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by RooferDave  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Fonzy and Ty Cox. Appreciate your input.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/107881403

    This the same one?

  7. #19492

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Fonzy  [View Original Post]
    I know the question wasn't for me. But I recently saw her, on Monday actually. Safe location. Chill laidback chick. Went for qv. But ended up with bbjcim. She swallowed it all. Gives great head BTW. I didn't have any problems with her.
    Thanks Fonzy and Ty Cox. Appreciate your input.

  8. #19491

    Has anyone seen Lexie recently?

    I'm aware of the mixed reports ayear or so ago. Just wondering if anyone has any recent experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/107923922

  9. #19490

    Anyone?

    Anyone visited either of these two ladies recently?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3175202435

    Chatted with this one a little. Seems nice enough and eager, but said she's on house arrest and only does car dates, so I'm a little leery.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3175166405

    Thanks I'm advance for any insights.

  10. #19489
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Sweet Sexy Kami?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4192709887
    Saw her 2 or 3 times years ago, pre-pandemic. A little chubbier that the photos at that time suggested. Was working out of the Red Roof on the North side. Very accommodating, but the last time her hygiene could have been better. Never went back after that. FYI, most of those photos are from years ago.

  11. #19488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    She real.

    Quote Originally Posted by RooferDave  [View Original Post]
    Hey Ty Cox. We spoke about this one a couple of weeks ago. Did you ever see her? I am supposed to see her today and the response back and forth is good. Just wanted your experience if there is one. Thank you.
    I know the question wasn't for me. But I recently saw her, on Monday actually. Safe location. Chill laidback chick. Went for qv. But ended up with bbjcim. She swallowed it all. Gives great head BTW. I didn't have any problems with her.

  12. #19487

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by RooferDave  [View Original Post]
    Hey Ty Cox. We spoke about this one a couple of weeks ago. Did you ever see her? I am supposed to see her today and the response back and forth is good. Just wanted your experience if there is one. Thank you.
    I haven't seen her. Haven't had the opportunity. Usually I got three or four chicks hitting me up every day with drama. So I usually see who has the most drama not who I want to see.

  13. #19486

    Sexy KAMI

    Does anyone know what happened to Sweet Sexy Kami?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4192709887

  14. #19485

    Has Anyone Seen Her?

    I may end up retiring from the hobby after these experiences I've been having lately. Out of curiosity, has anyone seen this woman? After two or three instances of phone tag with this provider over the past month and a half, I confirmed an outcall with her, she told me how far away she was, gave me play-by-play updates on her stopping to get gas before she came and even called to see if I lived with people or if I lived alone and what the parking situation was like. I told her when she got here, let me know and I would give her my room # Next thing I know, "I'll be there in 15 minutes" turned into "8 minutes" and then 8 minutes turned into "about to pull in" which eventually turned into her never showing up and me just canceling the appt and her not responding after I did but I did see she's posting again. Has anyone seen her or was this potentially a setup waiting to happen?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/107756154

  15. #19484

    Mulatto

    Hey Ty Cox. We spoke about this one a couple of weeks ago. Did you ever see her? I am supposed to see her today and the response back and forth is good. Just wanted your experience if there is one. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape