Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 425 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 475 525 925 1425 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18677

    Coventry

    Quote Originally Posted by AwwonAnon  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alisia-e...oventry-913912#erotic.

    Haven't seen in a while but still might respond to a text. Usually incall, and BBBJ is likely on the house. Dirty talk is insanely good for the price. Hope that helps.
    Saw her yesterday. House is an absolute dump. The smell will be on your clothes all day. Nothing great. Would never go back. Even if it was free. Just an awful experience. BTW. She's nothing like the pics. Add 20-25 pounds. Just a terrible experience.

  2. #18676

    Nesse bad

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I am helping these girls out, but I'm not trying to scam anyone gents.

    GianniVersace didn't mention that he didn't agree to pay the full rate for what he wanted, constantly negotiated the price down, saying he could only afford 1.5 for what should have been 2.5, then rolled up in a 80k mercedes. Just so the full story is known.
    Chefdaddy read the texts. I appreciate you giving me the contact but what you are saying is far from the truth. Once I had reached out to the girl after you gave me her contact I asked for her pic and her donations. Once I received what she was wanting to charge 200 hr, 150 hr and $50 extra for BBBJ I did not respond. She texts me late last night and says she has time to see me if I wanted to and I told her it was too late since I was coming from Boston. I also told her if I was coming down to see her the most I could pay was $150 for atleast 2 pops and BBBJ included. Read the texts. I never knocked her down in price. I simply told her if I was to c9 me see her this would be the most I would pay. She agreed to everything. I did not constantly negotiate the price down. If that is what you think she should pay me back for my extra pop she stiffed me on. Read the text. And I quote she confirms "we'll try it your way the first time" doesn't get any clearer than that. Get real man. This girl is terrible. If you want me to copy and paste the entire text echange I will but I figure I would spare the embarrassment. You also forgot to mention that apparently she was not the one who was messaging me. Was it you? I cut my losses because she did not look like the photos she sent me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2B185ABF-E7CD-44E4-BD07-605923352242.jpg‎   619A379B-0B69-4D26-A013-0DBE20398EA8.jpg‎   90213B43-F13F-4BBA-8378-CA1899C50F2E.jpg‎   DF769303-CE5E-4844-9E1F-A592AD01E7FF.jpg‎  

  3. #18675

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    I have no knowledge or experience with her, or this tel #, but a search of the number reveals that the photos are used all over the country. I would assume you won't see the same person, as hapens with many of the Asian adds, and / or it could be a scam.

    To find out you would need to TOFTT. Persoanlly, I would avoid, but that's just me.
    Asian girl pulled through. Motel 6. No pimp / agency. Looks like photos from ten years ago. Doesn't offer what is in the ad. No DFK, no fun really. Nice body fun sized but just wants to get you out. Told me she’s leaving that motel tomorrow. Not happy with owner.

  4. #18674

    2 UTR girls

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    I met up with one of the UTR's. Her name is Nesse and she sent me these 2 pics. We agreed on 2 pops for $150. So I thought it was ok based on the pics she sent. She doesn't look like anything from her pics. She also insisted I pay money up front before the services. She negged my second pop and said we were done after 8 minutes. I would stay away from her.
    I am helping these girls out, but I'm not trying to scam anyone gents.

    GianniVersace didn't mention that he didn't agree to pay the full rate for what he wanted, constantly negotiated the price down, saying he could only afford 1.5 for what should have been 2.5, then rolled up in a 80k mercedes. Just so the full story is known.
    Last edited by ChefDaddy; 01-11-23 at 22:47. Reason: Forgot to mention

  5. #18673
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I was going to try to see her for $80 car date. But I guess not.
    Yeah man save your hard earned money. Better honest providers out there.

  6. #18672
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    We were told one had a big butt. Is it this one?
    Does the girl I posted look blonde to you?.

  7. #18671

    Big butt blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    I met up with one of the UTR's. Her name is Nesse and she sent me these 2 pics. We agreed on 2 pops for $150. So I thought it was ok based on the pics she sent. She doesn't look like anything from her pics. She also insisted I pay money up front before the services. She negged my second pop and said we were done after 8 minutes. I would stay away from her.
    We were told one had a big butt. Is it this one?

  8. #18670
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Thank you JC

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    I met up with one of the UTR's. Her name is Nesse and she sent me these 2 pics. We agreed on 2 pops for $150. So I thought it was ok based on the pics she sent. She doesn't look like anything from her pics. She also insisted I pay money up front before the services. She negged my second pop and said we were done after 8 minutes. I would stay away from her.
    Thank you. I was going to try to see her for $80 car date. But I guess not.

  9. #18669

    Asian

    Yup UTR wanted money up front and lovely Asian went dark after confirmation photo request. I did see her number move around a bit but she stays in one spot for a while. Never two places at once.

  10. #18668
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    I met up with one of the UTR's. Her name is Nesse and she sent me these 2 pics. We agreed on 2 pops for $150. So I thought it was ok based on the pics she sent. She doesn't look like anything from her pics. She also insisted I pay money up front before the services. She negged my second pop and said we were done after 8 minutes. I would stay away from her.
    So the OG poster is part of a scam / bait and switch I'd assume.

  11. #18667
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Can you post their pix at least so we know what we are getting ourselves into.
    I met up with one of the UTR's. Her name is Nesse and she sent me these 2 pics. We agreed on 2 pops for $150. So I thought it was ok based on the pics she sent. She doesn't look like anything from her pics. She also insisted I pay money up front before the services. She negged my second pop and said we were done after 8 minutes. I would stay away from her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image1 (1).jpg‎   image0 (2).jpg‎  

  12. #18666
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Been going back and forth with this one (also the utr gals in Chef post). Any info on the Asian girl? https://skipthegames.com/img/011/Mzk...DY2MThiNDc.jpg.

    Thanks https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...l/360409465992.
    I have no knowledge or experience with her, or this tel #, but a search of the number reveals that the photos are used all over the country. I would assume you won't see the same person, as hapens with many of the Asian adds, and / or it could be a scam.

    To find out you would need to TOFTT. Persoanlly, I would avoid, but that's just me.

  13. #18665

    Asian no agency

    Been going back and forth with this one (also the utr gals in Chef post). Any info on the Asian girl? https://skipthegames.com/img/011/Mzk...DY2MThiNDc.jpg.

    Thanks https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...l/360409465992.

  14. #18664

    Genie?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnseen1  [View Original Post]
    I have always randomly tried getting a hold of her with no success. Finally this past week, she responded. Booked an hour and she was worth the wait. She was exactly what I was looking for. Youthful looks and body and a really good attitude. We did mostly BBBJ with some cfs mixed in for the hour. Her BBBJ skills are above average. I did ask her to slow down a little as she definitely has the default of porn style BJ, fast and furious. Felt good both ways though. She doesn't have a million rules as far as positions go which is awesome with that petite body you can toss around a little. The only negatives I will mention are the hotel was a dive and she doesn't do cim. The latter being fine as it's her body. Just would have been icing on the cake with her great BBBJ skills. Asked 220/ hr and gave a tip on top of that as it was one of my better experiences lately.
    This Genie, its the most recent ad I could find, a couple months old now, and it states blow jobs and cars dates only, which I've zero interest in:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-only/51974223

    Now, I've looked back at a lot of older posts about her, but there seems to be a lot of beating around the Bush, no pun intended.

    I do understand that she fucks raw, at least that was the general consensus by those who actually tried, a while back. But, those who have seen her recently and who can comment first hand:

    (1) Does she DFK properly (assumming you tried)? (2) Was there a BBFS upsell? And (3), is she a junkie? Unseen--was that "dive" that she was in--was that basically your standard thug-infested, LE-attracting drug-den type of motel, like the old Hilltop, for example, or what? Or, if you prefer, PM me if anyone is willing to tell me the name of the actual hotel?

    Thanks in advance for any info, gents!

  15. #18663
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnseen1  [View Original Post]
    I have always randomly tried getting a hold of her with no success. Finally this past week, she responded. Booked an hour and she was worth the wait. She was exactly what I was looking for. Youthful looks and body and a really good attitude. We did mostly BBBJ with some cfs mixed in for the hour. Her BBBJ skills are above average. I did ask her to slow down a little as she definitely has the default of porn style BJ, fast and furious. Felt good both ways though. She doesn't have a million rules as far as positions go which is awesome with that petite body you can toss around a little. The only negatives I will mention are the hotel was a dive and she doesn't do cim. The latter being fine as it's her body. Just would have been icing on the cake with her great BBBJ skills. Asked 220/ hr and gave a tip on top of that as it was one of my better experiences lately.
    I've never seen her, any pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape