Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 796 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12624

    Had the same issue

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having issues logging into SA? My computer rebooted over night and now I'm getting an error when I try to log in on my PC. The error I'm getting is "Sorry, we experienced an issue loading this content. " I can log in just fine using my phone, so I'm pretty sure they didn't block my account. Not sure what's going on as I've never seen this before.
    Clearing your cache or turning off a vpn worked for me.

  2. #12623
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1121
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBaggins  [View Original Post]
    She is legit I believe. Sent her a message and got her number, looked it up and got her name, and found her fb profile. Currently talking with her to see what she's looking for.
    She's also on WYP.

  3. #12622

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest  [View Original Post]
    Any info of her? She looks like a great deal but I am afraid of new profiles LOL If any of you have info of her, let me know.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-e5f0b50e6bc6
    She is legit I believe. Sent her a message and got her number, looked it up and got her name, and found her fb profile. Currently talking with her to see what she's looking for.

  4. #12621

    Trouble logging into SA?

    Anyone else having issues logging into SA? My computer rebooted over night and now I'm getting an error when I try to log in on my PC. The error I'm getting is "Sorry, we experienced an issue loading this content. " I can log in just fine using my phone, so I'm pretty sure they didn't block my account. Not sure what's going on as I've never seen this before.

  5. #12620

    Cynn time waster

    I messaged back and forth with this interesting looking ebony Cynn.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-454c007fda9c

    When we talk about meeting, she tells me how I would need to wait on anything physical, but that she needs to be compensated for her time, effort, etc. I replied that my time is as valuable as hers, and that I don't give extra (cash) if I'm not getting extra (ass). She replied that her time is in fact more valuable than mine, etc. , etc. LOL.

    I told her that we just agree to disagree, because I don't give people money to be in the room. Don't waste your time.

  6. #12619

    Wasting $270 on SB so you don't have to

    3 rounds of minimum credits go quickly so you're much better off with the SA monthly model. At least there the scammers are the girls and not the platform. Here's my stats.

    More messages than I can count. Funny how every woman is quick to message me but few actually return my response. It's almost like they never sent them? I digress.

    That's 45 messages either sent or received.

    16 or 17 actually exchanged numbers, about 3 we never exchanged because they admitted that they don't live anywhere near Chicago even though their profile says they do.

    Of those 16,2 hit me up for cash almost immediately and were blocked.

    2 asked for huge sums and no counter was made.

    3 resulted in an in person meet, the rest just ghosted for various reasons.

    1 in person later ghosted when I wouldn't agree to give a ppm for casual meets, another is moving in with her baby daddy and wants to start an only fans.

    So I have one successful hook up. Not complaining because she's smoking hot and great lay, would probably get 2 x her ppm as a pro.

    But this is overall a lousy yield for the work / money.

  7. #12618

    Savannah

    Any info of her? She looks like a great deal but I am afraid of new profiles LOL If any of you have info of her, let me know.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-e5f0b50e6bc6

  8. #12617

    Guatemalan Spinner

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-815431d6083d#.

    This one is a dirty bird, although she has kids is a tight spinner. Treat her well. Charges may vary from 200-300 (after a few months she'll see you for 150 if you're ever low on cash.) What I love most about her is her head game, truly unbelievable with the perfect amount of sloppiness and a no gag reflex.

  9. #12616

    Anastasia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-186a54c0167d

    Saw her last week, only had time for a quickie, so we negotiated 200 for a car date BBBJ in Elgin. She's 100% the girl in the pics, nice slim body, cute face. Very talkative, can hold a good convo. Found a place to park and did our business, she gives great head, looking foward to seeing her in the future for some FS. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

  10. #12615
    Quote Originally Posted by Comandante43  [View Original Post]
    Yes agree. She is a freak.
    She also has a friend that can join. The friend is condoms only. Have not seen the friend personally.

  11. #12614
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    I would make the drive if we could meet. She sounds like fun. Thanks for the heads up!
    We met at an address she gave me, and drove down the street to a dead end to do the deed. I noticed she hasn't been on seeking since December, she can be difficult to get a hold of sometimes. I basically sent her a message on there with my number to get a hold of me, after 2 weeks I finally get a text from her. But I assure you with this one, patience is worth it! Good luck!

  12. #12613

  13. #12612
    Quote Originally Posted by Malfoy829  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-839c8cede468

    Mina is a time waster. Multiple meets set only to be cancelled or ghosted.
    Had the same thing happen to me twice with her. Then has the nerve to message me again. LOL.

  14. #12611

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Comandante43  [View Original Post]
    Yes agree. She is a freak.
    How many of us are riding this train together?

  15. #12610

    Did you meet or did you have to pick her up?

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBaggins  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-92b69b08d42c

    Saw her in the middle of November. Young, 19 yr old with a great body, met for a car date. BBBJ+cim, open to BBFS, has no gag reflex! I literally grabbed her by the back of the head and fucked her throat. Damage around 150-200, follows direction very well. Treat her well guys. Only downside is that she is by the state border just north of Gurnee.
    I would make the drive if we could meet. She sounds like fun. Thanks for the heads up!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape