Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 868
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #328

    Karla ontario

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedaBBBJCIM  [View Original Post]
    Very pretty and worth seeing but a bit too quiet at times and at times just needs a little less business but it is what it is. Prices have been going up and a clock watcher sadly. Other than that a sweet heart that does a lot of great services. Wants to do another gang bang with me and I do too but like I said the above. Needs a bit more passion at times but is fun fun.
    I set up a session with her and confirmed / screened with snap chat. Once it got to agreed time and I was in Ontario she ghosted me.

    Not too happy about that.

  2. #327

    BabyGirl_sky

    As someone else stated.

    "She's a pretty girl with a friendly enough attitude, but the whole experience was very odd and lack luster. " She arrived at the hotel I was staying at and she got right down to business. First thing out of her mouth was, all services covered however I do offer BBFS but for an extra $200. I was in disbelief! This chick wanted 200 on top of the 300 for a hh. She must be smoking some real good ass hairs. I opted for a qv cfs. I highly recommend you pass on this one. She acted as if she was hard of hearing and kept telling me to hurry because I'm too big blah blah blah, I should have listened to the previous person that posted but to each their own. Try if you want but you will regret it.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BabyGirl_Sky

  3. #326

    Bb in hemet

    Saw this one the other week:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...e-fun/49971631

    100 for BBBJ + BBFS quickie no creampie. Kept begging for a tip tho. Very transactional and not the cutest but for 100 can't complain. Also doesn't seem to post much so she is low volume.

  4. #325

    Been with her many times before I recommended her to come down here

    Very pretty and worth seeing but a bit too quiet at times and at times just needs a little less business but it is what it is. Prices have been going up and a clock watcher sadly. Other than that a sweet heart that does a lot of great services. Wants to do another gang bang with me and I do too but like I said the above. Needs a bit more passion at times but is fun fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Satirodide  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gents. I am curious if anybody has seen Karla in Ontario who posts on Listcralwer. She advertises all bare sessions and wanted to see if she is worth seeing. She has several reviews on listcrawler and they all seem good so I do not not of o should take the plunge to see her or not.

  5. #324

    Hr Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I be the king of hourly motels LOL. I use about 10 places in LA and OC. In the IE, I have used 1 in Riverside, 1 in Corona, 2 in SB, and 1 in Upland. The closest one to your Rancho Cucamonga request be the New Kansan Motel on Foothill Blvd. Been there many times. Tight parking but the rooms are clean. Manager knows me because I always take my hotties there for some creampie fun. The one in SB has a huge lot and I seen semi trucks parked.

    Pics below from one of my recent BBFSCIP dates at an IE hourly No Tell Motel. Super hot 20 yo ebony with perfect spinner body. Cums so hard during raw doggin and DATY. Will continue to BB her as long as she allows me.
    Any in the San Bernardino or Ontario are you know of?

  6. #323

    Inflation sheesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Satirodide  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 150 for a qk with cip. She said another 25 for dfk and daty.
    Up to you man, it's your money. She ain't a scammer and she tries hard but I've stopped seeing her since openly advertising bb.

  7. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by SoXal  [View Original Post]
    I saw her quite a few times when she was a newbie and didn't openly advertise bb. No idea what prices are now but it used to be $. 5 hr BBFS with multiple pops. She sucks an ok dick and she gets decently wet. One thing I will say about her BBBJ is that she's persistent. I'm not the most well-endowed fellow but quite girthy so most providers will give up after a few minutes but she would keep on trooping until I busted in her mouth and she'd swallow it all. Her attitude is. She's very nice and friendly but she's almost eerily quiet.

    But like the other guy said, after she started very openly advertising bb I got spooked off.
    She quoted me 150 for a qk with cip. She said another 25 for dfk and daty.

  8. #321

    Yep

    I saw her quite a few times when she was a newbie and didn't openly advertise bb. No idea what prices are now but it used to be $. 5 hr BBFS with multiple pops. She sucks an ok dick and she gets decently wet. One thing I will say about her BBBJ is that she's persistent. I'm not the most well-endowed fellow but quite girthy so most providers will give up after a few minutes but she would keep on trooping until I busted in her mouth and she'd swallow it all. Her attitude is. She's very nice and friendly but she's almost eerily quiet.

    But like the other guy said, after she started very openly advertising bb I got spooked off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Satirodide  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gents. I am curious if anybody has seen Karla in Ontario who posts on Listcralwer. She advertises all bare sessions and wanted to see if she is worth seeing. She has several reviews on listcrawler and they all seem good so I do not not of o should take the plunge to see her or not.

  9. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by RichNHood  [View Original Post]
    I did her and her black Friend some months back. They gave me a double BBBJ and I barebacked both back and forth. She told me to not creampie her she sucked me down after I blasted on her friends ass. After that I noticed she started openly advertising BB and creampies which kinda spooked me from returning.
    I do not like that she wants you to send a picture before she sends her address to you. I may try it one of these days if I am in a. Pinch.

  10. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by Satirodide  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gents. I am curious if anybody has seen Karla in Ontario who posts on Listcralwer. She advertises all bare sessions and wanted to see if she is worth seeing. She has several reviews on listcrawler and they all seem good so I do not not of o should take the plunge to see her or not.
    I did her and her black Friend some months back. They gave me a double BBBJ and I barebacked both back and forth. She told me to not creampie her she sucked me down after I blasted on her friends ass. After that I noticed she started openly advertising BB and creampies which kinda spooked me from returning.

  11. #318

    Please Share

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6150  [View Original Post]
    So I landed this mid 20 ebony spinner a few days ago whose ad I thought was too good to be true. You know the type, offering everything except paying your taxes! But I've gotten pretty good at reading ads either that or the second head was doing all the thinking. Anyway, I text and after some back and forth and doing the usual checks: Looking up her no and reading her posts on multiple sites plus reverse picture look up, I was confident she was the real deal. Then the let down. We started texting around noon, then she quit responding to my text for several hrs.
    Good find, please share the contact info or DM it. I appreciate it man.

  12. #317

    SandraSky

    Has anyone seen this 18 year old? She posts on Private Delights and goes by the handle: SandraSky. I've been waiting for her first review, but it's my second week waiting and nada! I also tried contacting her via the usual PD protocols, to no avail. She never responded. I was wondering if any of you have met with any success at an uncommon hour?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...dino/sandrasky

  13. #316

    Karla in Ontario

    Good afternoon gents. I am curious if anybody has seen Karla in Ontario who posts on Listcralwer. She advertises all bare sessions and wanted to see if she is worth seeing. She has several reviews on listcrawler and they all seem good so I do not not of o should take the plunge to see her or not.

  14. #315
    I had disappointing experiences with both naughty teacher and Josie. Naughty teacher just is not attractive at all and that was like 3 years ago so I assume she's even worse looking. Had a smell too. Maybe if her BBBJ plus CIM was like 40-60 out the door I'd be tempted for a quick cheap release but other than that would not return.

    For Josie she was a total dead fish for me. Didn't even offer BBBJ just layed there and was more concerned that I didn't bust in her than anything else. Charged me 150 too for short session. Maybe because I setup a super late meeting on a day she wasn't actively advertising but won't return either way.

  15. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    She's been running the same add like forever. Looks like she doesn't have any new photos on her ads. What does she really look like nowadays?
    Most like her jean jacket / grey sweater picture. BBBJCIM is alright for the price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape