Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 19285
-
01-12-23 08:35 #14665Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone?
Have this ad for a while, before I take a shot was wondering if anyone has seen here.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/108099158
-
01-11-23 12:37 #14664Senior Member

Posts: 684Bolt on Sadie
I visited this hottie yesterday and she's the real deal. I thought the tits were great and the bubble butt was prefect for me. Very wet and so tight my finger barely went in. No kissing was a thing but I think that could change with repeat visits and good hygiene. She's very sexual and craves it according to her. I'll be back! Ok apartment off Aurora with definite signs of a male living there also. But no problems for me midday.
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 06:23 #14663Senior Member

Posts: 483Inbox cleared
All cleaned up guys.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 22:26 #14662Senior Member

Posts: 346Boss Lady aka Ashley
Looks like she's posting again. Says she can't send texts. She was a great provider until her demons took control. Anyone seen her lately?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...y/336942822829
-
01-10-23 18:02 #14661Senior Member

Posts: 1941Mabel
Tried to send you a pm but your in box full! Looks like a keeper though especially for Brevard! Great review! Thanks Willie.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax;6291319[URL
-
01-10-23 15:14 #14660Senior Member

Posts: 27Inbox full
Message me when you can, I was in conversation with her an had a question.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 13:35 #14659Senior Member

Posts: 483Better in person
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/107795183#.
Went and had a dream with this rock star. Met me outside with a great kiss. Went inside introduced to her puppies 🐶. Made our way to the bedroom immediately kissed me and help underdress me to full on BBBJ made our way to the bed slid her out of her panties. And ate the hell out of her kitty tasted amazing did that for a few O's suited up and we had fun only 1 position which was great for me I will be dreaming of this lady as often as I can. She is amazing, daddy this and that all about me and it was fantastic. She is not a spinner like Marcie but she is awesome would recommend to all my senior member friends here. Treat her good fellow mongers as we need to keep her here in brevard. Best time I've had with a provider in a long time excluding Marcie and Julia they are always the best.
-
01-08-23 16:24 #14658Senior Member

Posts: 791IttyBittyGypsy / Jess
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
I have seen her at my home as well. My review is referenced below by JJ. She gets my vote for tops in Brevard right now, but with pretty much outcall only, I can only see her on rare occasions.
Originally Posted by NewHodar
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 09:03 #14657Senior Member

Posts: 86Forgot picture
I forgot that people wanted a picture. She sent me this which is her.
Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 06:43 #14656Senior Member

Posts: 86I saw her last week. Like he said, not a bad body. She said she was in her 40's which was believable. I had a good time and have considered a repeat if my regular is not available again. Only drawback is she asked me to get covers on my way. Since I was there I got some Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails which we enjoyed. Believe I stayed longer than a half with no issues from her probably because of the mood.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 16:33 #14655Senior Member

Posts: 823I have NOT. But I am very curious too. I wish the guy that had posted the review would have shared the pictures he got.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 13:12 #14654Senior Member

Posts: 483Any other members see this one yet? I've been thinking about it. With Marcie in town I may not have time till shebis gone. Pm me if need be.
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 10:15 #14653Senior Member

Posts: 260Gypsie
I've had a little better luck communicating with her on her OF's page. Though our schedules have not aligned, she's let me know when she had incall available.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 10:09 #14652Senior Member

Posts: 107Worth the wait
She came to my home in June, I can't say enough good things about her.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 09:22 #14651Senior Member

Posts: 758No CIM
Here's another girl asking top dollar with less then full service.
Nice looking sweet girl no cum in mouth.
She has nice eyes to be looking up at you while you blow your load in her mouth but noooo.
What a waste.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/025260824441










Reply With Quote




