Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 583 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 247 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5791

    Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkW7671  [View Original Post]
    Brandi is posting on Fetlife. She posted a few hours ago and was inviting people over for a pizza and hot tub. I don't think she's a guest of the state.
    She is most definitely not a guest of the state. Somehow she beat the rap or just got probation. I noticed on Facebook she got out over a year ago, December 2021, shockingly. Apparently relocating to one of the relatively unsavory towns along the I-84 corridor between Waterbury and Hartford, first staying at the post prison spot, with curfew and so forth, then out on her own. I tried to reconnect but no luck or response. I was shocked to see she had or was in some sort of relationship, which made me wonder if she was still seeing the poor bastard she ran the fuck over, certainly a twisted affair if so. Especially for him, as it means he didn't press charges, odder still that the state didn't proceed to charge her anyway in what would certainly be a criminal matter. In any case, next thing I see she got a job as store mgr or asst. Mgr, at one of them dollar type stores. Couldn't fucking believe it! I was like, noooooooo! That mother earth fat ass, them plump titties and her all open access holes to pump should be working in the flesh trade only! Not slinging cheap household crap, just slinging cheap but fat ass for the pleasure of men!

    I'm on fetlife, but have yet to pull the kind of ass some have reported or yet to attend the apparently plentiful gangbangs, etc. That others have spoken of, but I'll for damn sure be looking for her on there now! Thanks for the heads up MarkW! If its not giving too much away, shoot me her Fet name mate. Looking forward to seeing her pics on there and maybe relaxing in the hot tub after a slice of pie, but before a few slices of fat ass, extra cheese! Cheers.

  2. #5790

    Brandi in Wallingford?.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    She also may be at the Grey Bar Inn after plowing down her boyfriend!!
    Brandi is posting on Fetlife. She posted a few hours ago and was inviting people over for a pizza and hot tub. I don't think she's a guest of the state.

  3. #5789
    Thanks for the info.

  4. #5788
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  5. #5787
    Thanks for sharing. I learned to stay far away from that area.

    PA.

  6. #5786

    Another reason to avoid Pond Lily area


  7. #5785

    50/50 Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by BbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Reports? She looks good but is the service up to par.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...1/172384242042
    Seen her multiple times, never know what you'll get. Last time she was not trying to do anything but a car date and HJ bc she was in pain. In McDonalds lot in WH off 95.

  8. #5784
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  9. #5783

    Is she worth seeing?

    Reports? She looks good but is the service up to par.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...1/172384242042

  10. #5782
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't post links to obituaries for sex workers, maybe their families didn't know and I would hate for one of their kids to google them in a few years and land here.

    I know your intentions were good, no hand slapping happening, just please don't do it the internet is forever, once Google indexes the page it will be there forever.

  11. #5781
    Quote Originally Posted by putnamanthony  [View Original Post]
    you got to go in with vicksrub under your nose.

    Pa.
    omg. Lmao.

  12. #5780
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    Can't recall the name but I saw her just before the holidays, in a somewhat rundown walk up with her own room. Someone else was in adjacent room but not a bother. Ok natural boobies and a big bottom. Decent BBBJ to mish and when we switched to doggie, caught a strong whiff of bad odor that made me go limp. Tried going back to mish with no luck as I just couldn't get the smell out of my nose. Finished with BBBJ and dodged the cum like it was hot lava. Nice enough and genuine person but No repeat for me.
    You got to go in with VicksRub under your nose.

    PA.

  13. #5779

    New Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    Happy New Year guys.

    I searched but couldn't find anything. Anyone had experience? She's in New Haven.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...-/922796064019

    Maybe she goes by spice?
    Can't recall the name but I saw her just before the holidays, in a somewhat rundown walk up with her own room. Someone else was in adjacent room but not a bother. Ok natural boobies and a big bottom. Decent BBBJ to mish and when we switched to doggie, caught a strong whiff of bad odor that made me go limp. Tried going back to mish with no luck as I just couldn't get the smell out of my nose. Finished with BBBJ and dodged the cum like it was hot lava. Nice enough and genuine person but No repeat for me.

  14. #5778

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/682584708118

    Hey mongers, Hope everyone is good! Anyone with any experience with her? I'm guessing the red is a wig, earlier ads have her with blonde / brown hair. Thoughts?
    By the looks (ignore the wig) she looks like my first, latest, and probably last car date. She's a nice girl, likes to vape. Nothing against her, she did a good job (BBBJ + CG), but car date kind of sucks, not too ergonomic. I told her we may try again if she gets a room, but she prefers car dates close to her place or outcalls.

  15. #5777

    Great review, BMart!

    Quote Originally Posted by BMart80  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for a car date which I never do. My first time ever actually. She's very negotiable. She gave good head in my dream. She has or at least had a "man" She admitted to that when I asked about her "weird" text convos we had but I never saw him or had issues. She was flip floppy and quoted all over the place but apparently it's because both her and him work working the phone at different times. Above average BBBJ for a decent price. That's all I got. She definitely has demons but was clean enough. Had a cute body and let my hands Rome. Car dates aren't for me and when I inquired about her current incall location I decided against repeating. I'm not big on private residence unless it's a girl I've worked with a lot over time. I did get the feeling she would be fun in a bed though, which is why I inquired.
    I'm inspired to follow your lead on this one--her latest ad features a. 9 cardate and the idea of an early morning BBBJ sounds like a hell of a good way to start the day!

    P.S. I'm with you on the "private residence" thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape