Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 582 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5798

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    The girls in the pics are not who you will see. Yea it's safe and legit, but they are middle aged. Just looking to get the job done then go for it.

    If you want to see real asians, go to Flushing. prettyyukinyc.com These girls are legit. Been there more than a handful of times. The girls in the pics are the girls you choose from. Hit me up if you want further details.
    Maybe I'll check it out then just to see, I have no qualms about walking out. Or not even walking into the room. If the looks aren't palatable.

  2. #5797

    Little g

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/682584708118

    Hey mongers, Hope everyone is good! Anyone with any experience with her? I'm guessing the red is a wig, earlier ads have her with blonde / brown hair. Thoughts?
    That is little g. Usually does car dates at a park across the street. Secluded but behind the imfamous east haven trap house. No issues when I have seen her. A tiny teen. She can be quite difficult to reach at times.

  3. #5796

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by CTattyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever use one of these services? https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/920148008719.

    I don't mind taking the risk that the girl won't be as advertised, I can walk out, just want to make sure I'm not walking into a trap.
    The girls in the pics are not who you will see. Yea it's safe and legit, but they are middle aged. Just looking to get the job done then go for it.

    If you want to see real asians, go to Flushing. prettyyukinyc.com These girls are legit. Been there more than a handful of times. The girls in the pics are the girls you choose from. Hit me up if you want further details.

  4. #5795

    Asian girls

    Anybody ever use one of these services? https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/920148008719.

    I don't mind taking the risk that the girl won't be as advertised, I can walk out, just want to make sure I'm not walking into a trap.

  5. #5794
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas  [View Original Post]
    The Brandi that Mark is referring to is Brandi Lynn, the Dominatrix provider in Wallingford.
    With the RV in the driveway.

  6. #5793

    No kidding? He wasn't talking about BBW Brandi then, some other Brandi.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas  [View Original Post]
    The Brandi that Mark is referring to is Brandi Lynn, the Dominatrix provider in Wallingford.

    Not Brandi the redhead pawg who ran somebody over, although they do look similar.
    Thats too funny! I guess Mark was totally talking about a completely different Brandi then. I didn't even realize that, since he responded to RickO and WillyO were talking about BBW Brandi with the big ass. He responded with a random response not actually related to the person they and I were referring to, redhead BBW pawg Brandi. Ah well, it happens, not like these piggies ever use unique and never before taken names eh? In any case, I was speaking about the BBW redhead pawg Brandi, who did somehow manage to avoid an extended stay at the greybar inn. Maybe fucked the judge who knows. Been out in the world for a little over a year now, and has not been openly entertaining the pleasure of men as before. Either via STG, sumosearch or any other medium, so I can only assume she still isn't taking that kind of work at the moment. One can only hope something changes in that regard eventually. Needless to say, she had skills and for her age and in general, that bod was something else. Not to mention that menu. Got to love an all holes open fat ass pawg, with a tremendous fat ass!

  7. #5792

    Brandi

    The Brandi that Mark is referring to is Brandi Lynn, the Dominatrix provider in Wallingford.

    Not Brandi the redhead pawg who ran somebody over, although they do look similar.

  8. #5791

    Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkW7671  [View Original Post]
    Brandi is posting on Fetlife. She posted a few hours ago and was inviting people over for a pizza and hot tub. I don't think she's a guest of the state.
    She is most definitely not a guest of the state. Somehow she beat the rap or just got probation. I noticed on Facebook she got out over a year ago, December 2021, shockingly. Apparently relocating to one of the relatively unsavory towns along the I-84 corridor between Waterbury and Hartford, first staying at the post prison spot, with curfew and so forth, then out on her own. I tried to reconnect but no luck or response. I was shocked to see she had or was in some sort of relationship, which made me wonder if she was still seeing the poor bastard she ran the fuck over, certainly a twisted affair if so. Especially for him, as it means he didn't press charges, odder still that the state didn't proceed to charge her anyway in what would certainly be a criminal matter. In any case, next thing I see she got a job as store mgr or asst. Mgr, at one of them dollar type stores. Couldn't fucking believe it! I was like, noooooooo! That mother earth fat ass, them plump titties and her all open access holes to pump should be working in the flesh trade only! Not slinging cheap household crap, just slinging cheap but fat ass for the pleasure of men!

    I'm on fetlife, but have yet to pull the kind of ass some have reported or yet to attend the apparently plentiful gangbangs, etc. That others have spoken of, but I'll for damn sure be looking for her on there now! Thanks for the heads up MarkW! If its not giving too much away, shoot me her Fet name mate. Looking forward to seeing her pics on there and maybe relaxing in the hot tub after a slice of pie, but before a few slices of fat ass, extra cheese! Cheers.

  9. #5790

    Brandi in Wallingford?.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    She also may be at the Grey Bar Inn after plowing down her boyfriend!!
    Brandi is posting on Fetlife. She posted a few hours ago and was inviting people over for a pizza and hot tub. I don't think she's a guest of the state.

  10. #5789
    Thanks for the info.

  11. #5788
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  12. #5787
    Thanks for sharing. I learned to stay far away from that area.

    PA.

  13. #5786

    Another reason to avoid Pond Lily area


  14. #5785

    50/50 Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by BbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Reports? She looks good but is the service up to par.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...1/172384242042
    Seen her multiple times, never know what you'll get. Last time she was not trying to do anything but a car date and HJ bc she was in pain. In McDonalds lot in WH off 95.

  15. #5784
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape