Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 5637
-
01-09-23 22:36 #3117Regular Member

Posts: 24Burnsville Spa
Tried the Spa in Burnsville off CR 11. Looked promising, walked right in, nobody else there. No covering to begin. On the flip, was covered. No real signs of anything extra to be available. If anyone's had a difference experience there, please feel free to DM me. Thanks, and be safe.
-
01-09-23 19:52 #3116Regular Member

Posts: 13Had same experience here. Much older lady but she did know all the trick shots and used all the pockets. Prob not a repeat unless in a pinch for me either.
Originally Posted by Ddys11
[View Original Post]
How about we start a new list here just to try and get some more activity. Let's post all time favorite spot / provider.
My top 5:
Massage Room. Rose or Marcella.
The original true solace with Estrella and a blonde girl.
RAL on cedar back in the day.
Jenn at now defunct place on central (tall blonde).
Stella or Aspen who worked in LynLake area.
-
01-09-23 18:01 #3115Senior Member

Posts: 88Burnsville
Was in the area and wanted to try someplace new so I went to Health Massage of Li. Not a good massage but got the job done. Significantly older gals. Won't be going back.
-
01-08-23 17:56 #3114Senior Member

Posts: 127Spring Lake Spa
If you like Trudys in Burnsville and Pearl in Bloomington then you will experience the same here.
Originally Posted by BackNine13
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 18:40 #3113Regular Member

Posts: 3Slim pickings here. Yes, Cosmos, Lee's, Cosmopolitan, East Lake, Eutopia, Cedar / Lake, Kim's, Riverside, the list goes on and on. Gee, our city is so much safer now!
Originally Posted by SeattleBigIrv
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 12:25 #3112Senior Member

Posts: 130Not like the 'good old days'.
I remember going to places like Cosmos (my favorite) and Lee Lenore's back in the day.
Looking thru this board it appears that ZERO similar places exist today, which is sad.
I'm planning a trip to the Twin Cities in a few weeks but it looks like I will have to seek my entertainment elsewhere.
Stay safe.
SBI.
-
01-06-23 19:55 #3111Senior Member

Posts: 204I agree
I agree, and to your point I thought $60 was fair and I went to $80 because she did a great job overall. And nope, not topless, UTC or anything else.
Originally Posted by WiseTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 17:53 #3110Senior Member

Posts: 395$80 seems more than fair given the simple finish. If she allowed UTC or topless or gave a 30 min cock / ball worship session you might go higher in the hopes of more in the future but I would have given $60 from what you described and then not repeated.
Originally Posted by Guy2021
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 15:18 #3109Regular Member

Posts: 22Different from my experience then. Sounds like you had a better time!
Originally Posted by AnythingCool
[View Original Post]
Good to know.
-
01-06-23 08:34 #3108Senior Member

Posts: 27There is no bouncer in Health, I think you mean Besttime.
Originally Posted by Rxxx23
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 00:43 #3107Senior Member

Posts: 77Amazing
Amazing is very close to me. I haven't been there in a couple years, but the best I ever got there was a little ball grazing. So I don't know if the women have changed since my list visit, but not a go to spot.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 23:55 #3106Senior Member

Posts: 198Well that's fair I suppose. I can only speak to my own experiences. Not sure what you mean by bouncer at Health tho.
Originally Posted by Rxxx23
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 23:55 #3105Senior Member

Posts: 204Tipping
So, after paying the $100 up front a solid 90 min massage, lady fully clothed and a simple finish, I tipped $80. Normally I get a hug and a thanks.
This time, I turn around and she says, "can I get more?" I told her that's all I had. She said ok. Then I said, "are people actually ripping you more than that?
She says, "well you got a really good 90 minute massage. ".
Has the tipping rate in MN skyrocketed or does this seem like someone with "golden p at ssy syndrome?
-
01-05-23 19:58 #3104Regular Member

Posts: 1Really Someone's full of it
I have been here several times, yes accidentally brush the boys but that's all no extras offered. But you do get a good massage, I think she is quite attractive, as far as Hudson massage go there and meet the bouncer with your underwear off and see what happens out the door buddy.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 15:29 #3103Senior Member

Posts: 185My experience
I was there about a year ago (Feb, 2022). There was no man at the desk, just the two girls working. It was a basic L1 session.
Originally Posted by CaptainHonest
[View Original Post]
Would I return? Maybe, but I am not in that area of the cities very often and have not felt like making a special trip just for this AMP.









Reply With Quote





