Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 376 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 5637
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3117

    Burnsville Spa

    Tried the Spa in Burnsville off CR 11. Looked promising, walked right in, nobody else there. No covering to begin. On the flip, was covered. No real signs of anything extra to be available. If anyone's had a difference experience there, please feel free to DM me. Thanks, and be safe.

  2. #3116
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddys11  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and wanted to try someplace new so I went to Health Massage of Li. Not a good massage but got the job done. Significantly older gals. Won't be going back.
    Had same experience here. Much older lady but she did know all the trick shots and used all the pockets. Prob not a repeat unless in a pinch for me either.

    How about we start a new list here just to try and get some more activity. Let's post all time favorite spot / provider.

    My top 5:

    Massage Room. Rose or Marcella.

    The original true solace with Estrella and a blonde girl.

    RAL on cedar back in the day.

    Jenn at now defunct place on central (tall blonde).

    Stella or Aspen who worked in LynLake area.

  3. #3115

    Burnsville

    Was in the area and wanted to try someplace new so I went to Health Massage of Li. Not a good massage but got the job done. Significantly older gals. Won't be going back.

  4. #3114

    Spring Lake Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BackNine13  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever tried Spring lake spa? Thinking of giving a try. Feel free to PM with any info if there is any. Thanks in advance.
    If you like Trudys in Burnsville and Pearl in Bloomington then you will experience the same here.

  5. #3113
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleBigIrv  [View Original Post]
    I remember going to places like Cosmos (my favorite) and Lee Lenore's back in the day.

    Looking thru this board it appears that ZERO similar places exist today, which is sad.

    I'm planning a trip to the Twin Cities in a few weeks but it looks like I will have to seek my entertainment elsewhere.

    Stay safe.

    SBI.
    Slim pickings here. Yes, Cosmos, Lee's, Cosmopolitan, East Lake, Eutopia, Cedar / Lake, Kim's, Riverside, the list goes on and on. Gee, our city is so much safer now!

  6. #3112

    Not like the 'good old days'.

    I remember going to places like Cosmos (my favorite) and Lee Lenore's back in the day.

    Looking thru this board it appears that ZERO similar places exist today, which is sad.

    I'm planning a trip to the Twin Cities in a few weeks but it looks like I will have to seek my entertainment elsewhere.

    Stay safe.

    SBI.

  7. #3111

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by WiseTraveler  [View Original Post]
    $80 seems more than fair given the simple finish. If she allowed UTC or topless or gave a 30 min cock / ball worship session you might go higher in the hopes of more in the future but I would have given $60 from what you described and then not repeated.
    I agree, and to your point I thought $60 was fair and I went to $80 because she did a great job overall. And nope, not topless, UTC or anything else.

  8. #3110
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy2021  [View Original Post]
    So, after paying the $100 up front a solid 90 min massage, lady fully clothed and a simple finish, I tipped $80. Normally I get a hug and a thanks.

    This time, I turn around and she says, "can I get more?" I told her that's all I had. She said ok. Then I said, "are people actually ripping you more than that?

    She says, "well you got a really good 90 minute massage. ".

    Has the tipping rate in MN skyrocketed or does this seem like someone with "golden p at ssy syndrome?
    $80 seems more than fair given the simple finish. If she allowed UTC or topless or gave a 30 min cock / ball worship session you might go higher in the hopes of more in the future but I would have given $60 from what you described and then not repeated.

  9. #3109
    Quote Originally Posted by AnythingCool  [View Original Post]
    I was there about a year ago (Feb, 2022). There was no man at the desk, just the two girls working. It was a basic L1 session.

    Would I return? Maybe, but I am not in that area of the cities very often and have not felt like making a special trip just for this AMP.
    Different from my experience then. Sounds like you had a better time!

    Good to know.

  10. #3108
    There is no bouncer in Health, I think you mean Besttime.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rxxx23  [View Original Post]
    I have been here several times, yes accidentally brush the boys but that's all no extras offered. But you do get a good massage, I think she is quite attractive, as far as Hudson massage go there and meet the bouncer with your underwear off and see what happens out the door buddy.

  11. #3107

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Amazing Spa in St Paul as my last foray of the year, and hopefully the last for a good long while. I had already had a good time elsewhere to cap off my year, but this was a spontaneous last hurrah on the very last day of the year. Suffice to say, it was a wasted visit. Mamasan was actually ugly! Like, I'm usually a little liberal when it comes to my mamasans, but she was oof. I was still in little head mode, so I went with a 30 min. Decent massage, no convo, and nooo teasing. The most I got was an inner thigh swipe a couple times.

    I didn't even get a flip! She gave me a 5 minute warning on my stomach, no indication of any front service. I basically coaxed her to let me DIY because I just wanted a release for the night. Left really sad and floated her a 20 tip only because I didn't have any 10's on me. Avoid gents, I should have done more research.
    Amazing is very close to me. I haven't been there in a couple years, but the best I ever got there was a little ball grazing. So I don't know if the women have changed since my list visit, but not a go to spot.

  12. #3106
    Quote Originally Posted by Rxxx23  [View Original Post]
    I have been here several times, yes accidentally brush the boys but that's all no extras offered. But you do get a good massage, I think she is quite attractive, as far as Hudson massage go there and meet the bouncer with your underwear off and see what happens out the door buddy.
    Well that's fair I suppose. I can only speak to my own experiences. Not sure what you mean by bouncer at Health tho.

  13. #3105

    Tipping

    So, after paying the $100 up front a solid 90 min massage, lady fully clothed and a simple finish, I tipped $80. Normally I get a hug and a thanks.

    This time, I turn around and she says, "can I get more?" I told her that's all I had. She said ok. Then I said, "are people actually ripping you more than that?

    She says, "well you got a really good 90 minute massage. ".

    Has the tipping rate in MN skyrocketed or does this seem like someone with "golden p at ssy syndrome?

  14. #3104

    Really Someone's full of it

    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Sunflower is a spot I could recommend.

    If you want to go even further east, Health in Hudson is a great place.
    I have been here several times, yes accidentally brush the boys but that's all no extras offered. But you do get a good massage, I think she is quite attractive, as far as Hudson massage go there and meet the bouncer with your underwear off and see what happens out the door buddy.

  15. #3103

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHonest  [View Original Post]
    Happy 2023 everyone. I was out for lunch the other day, and noticed a pretty cheap amd generic "Massage" that intrigued my interest. Has anyone tried thr Massage Parlor also known as foot and back massage in Columbia Heights? Same building as the Famous Taco Loco? Again, found it interesting and may take a chance for lunch one of these days. Thanks in Advance and happy hunting.

    Capt.
    I was there about a year ago (Feb, 2022). There was no man at the desk, just the two girls working. It was a basic L1 session.

    Would I return? Maybe, but I am not in that area of the cities very often and have not felt like making a special trip just for this AMP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape