Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 868
-
01-31-23 18:43 #328Senior Member

Posts: 71Karla ontario
I set up a session with her and confirmed / screened with snap chat. Once it got to agreed time and I was in Ontario she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by NeedaBBBJCIM
[View Original Post]
Not too happy about that.
-
01-23-23 20:54 #327Regular Member

Posts: 19BabyGirl_sky
As someone else stated.
"She's a pretty girl with a friendly enough attitude, but the whole experience was very odd and lack luster. " She arrived at the hotel I was staying at and she got right down to business. First thing out of her mouth was, all services covered however I do offer BBFS but for an extra $200. I was in disbelief! This chick wanted 200 on top of the 300 for a hh. She must be smoking some real good ass hairs. I opted for a qv cfs. I highly recommend you pass on this one. She acted as if she was hard of hearing and kept telling me to hurry because I'm too big blah blah blah, I should have listened to the previous person that posted but to each their own. Try if you want but you will regret it.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BabyGirl_Sky
-
01-23-23 10:05 #326Senior Member

Posts: 184Bb in hemet
Saw this one the other week:
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...e-fun/49971631
100 for BBBJ + BBFS quickie no creampie. Kept begging for a tip tho. Very transactional and not the cutest but for 100 can't complain. Also doesn't seem to post much so she is low volume.
-
01-16-23 14:03 #325Senior Member

Posts: 387Been with her many times before I recommended her to come down here
Very pretty and worth seeing but a bit too quiet at times and at times just needs a little less business but it is what it is. Prices have been going up and a clock watcher sadly. Other than that a sweet heart that does a lot of great services. Wants to do another gang bang with me and I do too but like I said the above. Needs a bit more passion at times but is fun fun.
Originally Posted by Satirodide
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 20:34 #324Senior Member

Posts: 702Hr Hotels
Any in the San Bernardino or Ontario are you know of?
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 01:36 #323Senior Member

Posts: 86Inflation sheesh
Up to you man, it's your money. She ain't a scammer and she tries hard but I've stopped seeing her since openly advertising bb.
Originally Posted by Satirodide
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 11:48 #322Senior Member

Posts: 172She quoted me 150 for a qk with cip. She said another 25 for dfk and daty.
Originally Posted by SoXal
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 01:28 #321Senior Member

Posts: 86Yep
I saw her quite a few times when she was a newbie and didn't openly advertise bb. No idea what prices are now but it used to be $. 5 hr BBFS with multiple pops. She sucks an ok dick and she gets decently wet. One thing I will say about her BBBJ is that she's persistent. I'm not the most well-endowed fellow but quite girthy so most providers will give up after a few minutes but she would keep on trooping until I busted in her mouth and she'd swallow it all. Her attitude is. She's very nice and friendly but she's almost eerily quiet.
But like the other guy said, after she started very openly advertising bb I got spooked off.
Originally Posted by Satirodide
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 00:33 #320Senior Member

Posts: 172I do not like that she wants you to send a picture before she sends her address to you. I may try it one of these days if I am in a. Pinch.
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 14:04 #319Senior Member

Posts: 184I did her and her black Friend some months back. They gave me a double BBBJ and I barebacked both back and forth. She told me to not creampie her she sucked me down after I blasted on her friends ass. After that I noticed she started openly advertising BB and creampies which kinda spooked me from returning.
Originally Posted by Satirodide
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 08:13 #318Regular Member

Posts: 6Please Share
Good find, please share the contact info or DM it. I appreciate it man.
Originally Posted by Member#6150
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 22:57 #317Senior Member

Posts: 61SandraSky
Has anyone seen this 18 year old? She posts on Private Delights and goes by the handle: SandraSky. I've been waiting for her first review, but it's my second week waiting and nada! I also tried contacting her via the usual PD protocols, to no avail. She never responded. I was wondering if any of you have met with any success at an uncommon hour?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...dino/sandrasky
-
01-09-23 14:55 #316Senior Member

Posts: 172Karla in Ontario
Good afternoon gents. I am curious if anybody has seen Karla in Ontario who posts on Listcralwer. She advertises all bare sessions and wanted to see if she is worth seeing. She has several reviews on listcrawler and they all seem good so I do not not of o should take the plunge to see her or not.
-
01-09-23 14:05 #315Senior Member

Posts: 184I had disappointing experiences with both naughty teacher and Josie. Naughty teacher just is not attractive at all and that was like 3 years ago so I assume she's even worse looking. Had a smell too. Maybe if her BBBJ plus CIM was like 40-60 out the door I'd be tempted for a quick cheap release but other than that would not return.
For Josie she was a total dead fish for me. Didn't even offer BBBJ just layed there and was more concerned that I didn't bust in her than anything else. Charged me 150 too for short session. Maybe because I setup a super late meeting on a day she wasn't actively advertising but won't return either way.
-
01-08-23 05:33 #314Regular Member

Posts: 1Most like her jean jacket / grey sweater picture. BBBJCIM is alright for the price.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





