Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 13943
-
01-12-23 00:37 #10148Senior Member

Posts: 30Roselyn
I met her last week for an hr outcall. She is the girl in the picture with great tits and ass. Her screening is straightforward enough for me. We had a great time with multiple shots. I don't do bare so I didn't ask. She gave me a decent message and CBJ after the first round to wake Jr up for another one. She actually stayed over time because we were in the middle of an interesting convo. She was kind enough to offer being my reference if I want to meet other girls. I definitely will repeat when I visit your beautiful city next time.
Originally Posted by GrumpyCat
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 20:51 #10147Regular Member

Posts: 3Terry romulus
I took a lengthy break from the hobby due to some health issues, but I couldn't resist this one. Smoking hot ebony MILF, long legs big tits. Pretty face. She was only available for o / C but I needed in. She said that she could meet me at motel and we could split the cost of the room. I would have rather she just paid for it and gave me the room number, but she said if that was the case she would need a deposit. (very low volume, also has a regular day job) anyway, I agreed to meet her at the room. I got into the car with her, in hopes that she would less likely run off on me. While she went inside and paid for the room. She returned and we went. She was super hot and wasted no time peeling off her dress and my pants too. With room included damage was 360. Full hour no mention of time. Bbj after full inspection of my member. Was fine with daty and is truly a squirter. She let me finish on her tits. But was covered FS. Was pleasant and lovely, easy as can be once the arrangements were made. Pics are legit she is a solid provider. Told me she would let me know next time she had a room, will definitely repeat.
Tryst. Link / escort / terry_romulus.
-
01-11-23 13:33 #10146Regular Member

Posts: 6Search for Pink
Last year I hooked up with Pink (you should be able to search for her on escort alligator). She can take some big sizes in both holes, but prefers it in her ass.
Originally Posted by JackDeed1
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 11:54 #10145Regular Member

Posts: 6Check out Pink
Pink is someone I've had the pleasure of fisting, both vag and anal. She can take some impressive sizes. I heave her number on my burner, but it's not handy at the moment, but you should be able to find her on escort alligator.
Originally Posted by JackDeed1
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-23 15:53 #10144Regular Member

Posts: 10This Coco?
Anyone have any experience with this one https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...858.htm?cat=56.
-
01-10-23 15:12 #10143Senior Member

Posts: 342Agreed
She is pretty cute and has a nice attitude. I think she just changed how she does things shortly after I had seen her. I haven't tried to link up with her again since then because I liked the GFE aspect.
Originally Posted by Adiabatic
[View Original Post]
Although a good value for sure.
-
01-09-23 13:41 #10142Senior Member

Posts: 174I actually hired her specifically for this pic because she looked so goddamn girl next door / sister's hot friend it hurt. But I understand what you say some of her pics are glamorous. Sucks her menu has shrunk, but her price for hotness ratio is through the roof. There are BBW girls charging twice what Aria does.
Originally Posted by ShaolinSword
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 13:36 #10141Senior Member

Posts: 342Aria
Aria used to be a lot more fun when she allowed a lot more. But I think she since got a BF or something or got paranoid and stopped some of her menu options. Also I think it's fair to say that she doesn't look as hot as her pics would present, but over all she is cute.
Originally Posted by Adiabatic
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 13:12 #10140Senior Member

Posts: 174Vegas visit debrief
Just finished my visit to Vegas after the holidays. Posting all my reports, now.
I had a threesome with these two redheads:
Aria Fox.
https://tryst.link/escort/ariafox
Miss Scarlett.
https://tryst.link/escort/missscarlett
Aria Fox: This girl is fucking FIRE. Perfect body with a nice sized booty and perky 18 year old looking tits on a Suicide Girl covered in geek tattoos (Princess Leia and two Rebel Phoenixes). She's fun and funny and has a great laugh. There are pornstars charging 4-5 x as much that don't look a fraction as good as her. Great skills oral and she bounces in RCG like her life depends on it. Super tight kitty. However, she currently does not kiss, do oral on a girl, and everything is covered. Honestly the rest of it makes up for it.
Miss Scarlett: Fun MILF. Real mother with some baby damage but it's just enough to be hot from a fantasy perspective and not distracting. Really great enthusiasm and also super fun. Great BBBJ and riding skills. Willing to do just about anything for an extremely reasonable fee. Recommended. Normally in Dallas but visits Vegas often.
-
01-09-23 12:51 #10139Regular Member

Posts: 1I would be interested. I am in town this week. Please send the info.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 12:49 #10138Senior Member

Posts: 81Slave Tasia
Was in town for the AVN. It was a good experience. Not sure that I'll make the event every year, but every few years would be nice. Was hoping to find a nice porn star to meet up with. But was never successful. I did meet up with tasia at her house and what a wild place that is. The whole house is decorated insanely. She is hot and will do it all. I don't do BBFS. But she did a great BBBJ, put the cover on and got to it. She was even cool with a little Greek. One of my favorite dates so far.
https://tryst.link/escort/slave-tasia
-
01-09-23 11:17 #10137Senior Member

Posts: 82Thanks
I found her on a nother site she last updated Dec 22 I will get back if if I see her.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 00:27 #10136Senior Member

Posts: 2989She
Used to live in Vegas, now lives in Laughlin IIRC she lives on the strip in Laughlin in an apartment. Back when she was in Vegas she had problems with her pimp I let her in 2013 or 14 someone spreaded bad rumors about her but who really knows, if you see her do a report and good luck. Ask her if she remember TBC she'll know who that is LOL.
Originally Posted by BlueFintyna
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 22:23 #10135Senior Member

Posts: 7266A buddy of mine recommended me to see her so I did and her body was nice and her services we're excellent.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
She can suck the D!
-
01-08-23 21:06 #10134Senior Member

Posts: 742Jenni
I will be coming to town next week for work / show. I'll take her number if that ok.
Originally Posted by Ralphy3456
[View Original Post]
Thanks.












Reply With Quote




