Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 630 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 680 730 1130 1630 ... LastLast
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27931

    Familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    The poster is using stolen pics of an "Instagram" model. Not saying she's not real, it's just not the girl in the pictures.
    Damn. I knew she looked fsmiliar. Usually that kinda stuff doesn't get past me. LOL.

  2. #27930

    Legit

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...tness/52833461

    This one has the absolute worst coms but it was worth it. Youthful body seems like anything goes. Fun time. $$ hh.

    Pretty face, no sign of monkey looks just like pics.

  3. #27929

    Treasure

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBw  [View Original Post]
    Hey what treasure are you talking about? I came across two over the past couple years.
    I was looking for the pawg that wore wigs all the time.

  4. #27928
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoinne81  [View Original Post]
    I feel the same way about this chick. She was decent but it's better options out there definitely.
    What did you end up donating in total?

  5. #27927

    Which treasure?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to treasure.
    Hey what treasure are you talking about? I came across two over the past couple years.

  6. #27926

    Asian Hotel Ads

    Anyone indulged in the Asian hotel ads being posted on STG? I have definitely explored the real parlors that advertise and had great success. I'm wondering, do they all require you to send a face pic before meeting? Private message me if you have any good details.

  7. #27925

    Not Real

    Quote Originally Posted by StoicOne  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/529360372614

    Have seen this provider posting for a while. Certainly my type, but has a TGTBT feel. Has anyone sampled her?
    The poster is using stolen pics of an "Instagram" model. Not saying she's not real, it's just not the girl in the pictures.

  8. #27924

    Neisha

    Quote Originally Posted by StoicOne  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/529360372614

    Have seen this provider posting for a while. Certainly my type, but has a TGTBT feel. Has anyone sampled her?
    I reached out to her months ago when she was in Hampton Roads. I'm super skeptical because her ads always say location is "Airport." I was trying to set up a meet for a couple hours later during a lunch break. She claimed to need money for hotel. The amount she needed for the hotel changed like 2 times, and of course I didn't indulge in the advance payment. I didn't pursue any further. Please rport back if you get any further.
    Last edited by Father Glucose; 01-09-23 at 23:16. Reason: clarification

  9. #27923
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMinu  [View Original Post]
    I'm genuinely surprised with how many woman I see posting ads where they clearly have armpit hair. Like is there really a market for dudes that like that stuff? I mean. To each their own. But that shit is fucking gross to me. I don't necessarily care if they don't shave their box, as long as it's not a damn jungle. But the legs and armpit thing is just straight up bizarre to me.
    I don't like the hairy legs and armpits but I love a Bush.

  10. #27922

    Any Information On This Provider

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/529360372614

    Have seen this provider posting for a while. Certainly my type, but has a TGTBT feel. Has anyone sampled her?

  11. #27921

    Precious

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]

    Wow she is a keeper for sure, she is up my alley. Cute, petite, great vibes and hella fun.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...tness/52598654
    Finally got her to respond on Friday. We set up a meeting about 2 hours ahead of time. As we got close to our time we stayed in contact and she confirmed she was good to go, so I started making the 35 min drive. I get to her area and then silence. 35 minutes passed and as I was leaving the area she responds with the "sorry, had a phone call' excuse. I say no worries, I'm still around and we can meet. She says ok, so I ask "Hotel? 15 minutes later she responds "Yes". It was at this point I knew it was a waste of a day LOL. I asked for the hotel name as I drove out of the area and never heard back. In total wasted about 2. 5 hours of my time.

    She might be cute with amazing service, but damn her comms are awful.

  12. #27920
    Quote Originally Posted by RotoRooter1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Rebecca a few times as well. Great location, nice girl and definitely small bbw. The first couple of times she didn't have the leg hair or armpit hair and I actually enjoyed myself. The last time I saw her she had went all natural and her hygiene had went down hill as well, kept smelling b. O. Which was a turn off for me. As of now I probably wouldn't see her again unless I knew she tightened up with the hygiene / shaving.
    I'm genuinely surprised with how many woman I see posting ads where they clearly have armpit hair. Like is there really a market for dudes that like that stuff? I mean. To each their own. But that shit is fucking gross to me. I don't necessarily care if they don't shave their box, as long as it's not a damn jungle. But the legs and armpit thing is just straight up bizarre to me.

  13. #27919
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/bex-madison

    I contacted Rebecca two weeks ago for a visit. She was not in town and so we scheduled for last week. She is originally form the tidewater area but lives in the Richmond downtown area. Comfortable area with normal traffic. Her pics are her but are not recent. She has gained weight and is what I consider to be a small bbw. I still opted to stay. Had an hour visit. Everything was covered. I am not truly a fan of CBJ so that wasn't so enjoyable but the overall experience was good. My only con is she is a natural woman. Meaning she had underarm and leg hair. It didn't distract much but is a small turn off. I think I would visit at least once more to form a whole opinion.
    I've seen Rebecca a few times as well. Great location, nice girl and definitely small bbw. The first couple of times she didn't have the leg hair or armpit hair and I actually enjoyed myself. The last time I saw her she had went all natural and her hygiene had went down hill as well, kept smelling b. O. Which was a turn off for me. As of now I probably wouldn't see her again unless I knew she tightened up with the hygiene / shaving.

  14. #27918
    The majority of her reviews on privatedelights are good.

  15. #27917

    Different Experience

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...i/912171823885

    I have been seeing this provider for some years. To me she had been one of the top, as far as, head game goes and she does swallow. Now she has never tried to upcharge me and trust I understand the frustration. Just say what the price is and skip all the upcharges, is my feeling. What is her current price? My past times seeing her she was always a good value, based on her skill level when compared to other providers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape